3.1

2.0

Janet D.
Janet D.Sydney, NSW

Disgusting cleaning job by Oz City Cleaners

Cleaners sent out to an elderly woman spoke no English. Cleaned out the oven, microwave and Fridge which wasn't on the list and didn't clean anything else. House was left not cleaned properly. Job was do a Spring Clean, dust and wipe down furniture, clean furniture and clean out an empty wardrobe etc. Clean windows in one room not done properly. This was organised through a My Aged Care Service Provider Kinder Caring and shows how easy the elderly are taken advantage of. When my mother tried to talk to them they put there phone in her face to talk into to translate.
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
  • +3Thumbnail
Isabela B.
Isabela B.Sydney, NSW

Perfect!

We had a bond cleaning with Oz and the company was amazing from the girls that booked it in, confirmed and the cleaners. They cleaners cleaned every corner and let the apartment sparkly cleaned. A bit pricey, but was worth it. Would definitely recommend. Show reply
Mal Green
Mal GreenDarwin, NT2 posts
  Oz City Cleaners

down well,, cleaned as expected

did what they came to do, agent was happy with the clean so i am happy too,, cost more than expected but it had to be done..
thanks Oz city cleaners Show reply
Damian Smyth
Damian SmythSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent service

I used oz city cleaners for my bond clean. I was so impressed with the pricing and the customer service to arrange my clean over the phone was excellent.
I had two cleaners arrive right on time on the day and i was so happy with the final result. They were professional and friendly.
I would recommend oz city cleaners to anyone. 5 stars!!!!! Show reply
leishy
leishySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Very thorough

Very happy with the service I was given. Gary did a great job and was polite and obliging. Arrived on time and worked hard the whole booking. Got stains out my bathroom enamel I was unable to remove. Will use city cleaners again. Show reply
David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Very impressed

Very thorough job, completed without fuss. Not the cheapest, but I've always believed you get what you pay for. Very happy with the end result. We would use them again. Show reply
Jokate
JokateSydney, NSW2 posts

So professional

During this very trying and unknown time with the onset of the Coronaviris I found myself having to move rental properties. The staff were unbelievably helpful whilst obviously faced with their own potential job losses. The cleaning was marvellous and the staff I dealt with pulled out all the stops to ensure I had the easiest transition. I will forever be grateful to the staff at Oz city cleaners not just for their professional job but for selflessly going above and beyond during a very tough time. I will ALWAYS go back to you guys for any further cleaning. Show reply
Lucy l
Lucy l
  NSW

Great team, fast and efficeint

Despite booking last minute they were quick to find a team. There quote was explained clearly and emailed to me. We got a full bond back so very happy and would use again. Show reply
Tod
Tod
  NSW

Never use these people - left damage to property

I had to contact the ombudsmen just to keep my bond!!!

I booked an end of lease clean. Upon arrival to the property these cleaners charged over twice the estimated amount. They charged for cleaning they did not complete, they left the property unlocked when they left. And they DAMAGED the property. After damaging the vertical blinds, they then removed the broken blinds from the property and then denied all knowledge of this.
I cannot say enough Never use these people!!!
They risked me losing my bond and caused incredible STRESS and ANXIETY!!!

Oz City Cleaners   DM

Hi Tod, we have no records of any clients matching this feedback, nor have we had any contact from an ombudsmen. Please call the office on 1300 740 848 so we can locate you as a customer and assist you further.

Linda B.
Linda B.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  NSW

Great service, easy and friendly

I had a great experience with Oz City Cleaners.
I booked them in one day before for an end of lease clean and i have not heard anything negative from the landlord.
They cleaned the blinds, oven, bathrooms, skirtings, glass and vacuumed.
I would use them again for an end of lease clean.
Thanks guys! Show reply
Skaria T.
Skaria T.
  NSW

Please stay away! Scam artists!

Booked in a date and paid the deposit and later was told they didn't have the personal and couldn't honour the appointment. They postponed twice and we finalised on the last day just before the handover date. Once at the property they said the house was filthy (this apartment was cleaned by us a week before this btw...) And that they needed 12 hours to clean a studio apartment (LOL). They said this because they knew the handover date was in under 24 hours and I would've been desperate. I fired them on the spot and got a third party cleaner to do the property in under an hour.

Do not book these thieves!!

Sarah
Sarah
  SA
Kingsley
Kingsley

Highly recommend!

We had lots of dust after getting the flooring done in our home. The team did a great job and we’re really happy with our clean. Would definitely use again. Show reply
Mark Hellensvale QLD
Mark Hellensvale QLD

Happy with bond clean by Oz City Cleaners

I found Oz City Cleaners to be good in all aspects from initial contact to the actual clean.
My call was returned promptly and the bond clean scheduled without fuss.
They listened to my comments about what I wanted and did not try to up sell.
Crew arrived on time and were very approachable.
Property manager only found 2 things:
1. Top of large rainfall shower heads had been missed and were dusty.
2. A bottle of cleaning product was left in the oven.

Full bond was returned so I am happy. Show reply

Andrew
Andrew
  QLD

Worst customer service ever. Run away from them

Easily the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I made contact and was very clear about what I needed. They assured me l was booked in and then texted to say they weren't going to make it as promised. Completely unreliable and incompetent.