NSW, QLD, WA, etc...

3.2

Isabela B.

Isabela B.Sydney, NSW

Perfect!

We had a bond cleaning with Oz and the company was amazing from the girls that booked it in, confirmed and the cleaners. They cleaners cleaned every corner and let the apartment sparkly cleaned. A bit pricey, but was worth it. Would definitely recommend.

Mal Green

Mal GreenDarwin, NT

down well,, cleaned as expected

did what they came to do, agent was happy with the clean so i am happy too,, cost more than expected but it had to be done..
thanks Oz city cleaners

Oz City C.Oz City Cleaners

Thanks Mal, we appreciate your feedback and are super happy the team did a great job and your agent was happy. On behalf of the company all the best in your new home and stay safe.

Damian Smyth

Damian SmythSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I used oz city cleaners for my bond clean. I was so impressed with the pricing and the customer service to arrange my clean over the phone was excellent.
I had two cleaners arrive right on time on the day and i was so happy with the final result. They were professional and friendly.
I would recommend oz city cleaners to anyone. 5 stars!!!!!

Oz City C.Oz City Cleaners

Thanks Damian, we're so happy that we could assist you with your clean and the team did a great job.

leishy

leishySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very thorough

Very happy with the service I was given. Gary did a great job and was polite and obliging. Arrived on time and worked hard the whole booking. Got stains out my bathroom enamel I was unable to remove. Will use city cleaners again.

Oz City C.Oz City Cleaners

Hi Leishy, thank you for your feedback and glad we could help remove the stains from the enamel. Please keep us in mind for any future cleans. All the best. Oz City Cleaners

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very impressed

Very thorough job, completed without fuss. Not the cheapest, but I've always believed you get what you pay for. Very happy with the end result. We would use them again.

Jokate

JokateSydney, NSW

So professional

During this very trying and unknown time with the onset of the Coronaviris I found myself having to move rental properties. The staff were unbelievably helpful whilst obviously faced with their own potential job losses. The cleaning was marvellous and the staff I dealt with pulled out all the stops to ensure I had the easiest transition. I will forever be grateful to the staff at Oz city cleaners not just for their professional job but for selflessly going above and beyond during a very tough time. I will ALWAYS go back to you guys for any further cleaning.

Oz City C.Oz City Cleaners

Great team, fast and efficeint

Despite booking last minute they were quick to find a team. There quote was explained clearly and emailed to me. We got a full bond back so very happy and would use again.

Oz City C.Oz City Cleaners

Hi Lucy l, thank you for your feedback. Our team always try our utmost to clearly explain our model and we're super glad they did a great clean! All the best in your new home. Oz City Cleaners

Never use these people - left damage to property

I had to contact the ombudsmen just to keep my bond!!!

I booked an end of lease clean. Upon arrival to the property these cleaners charged over twice the estimated amount. They charged for cleaning they did not complete, they left the property unlocked when they left. And they DAMAGED the property. After damaging the vertical blinds, they then removed the broken blinds from the property and then denied all knowledge of this.
I cannot say enough Never use these people!!!
They risked me losing my bond and caused incredible STRESS and ANXIETY!!!

Oz City C.Oz City Cleaners

Hi Tod, we have no records of any clients matching this feedback, nor have we had any contact from an ombudsmen. Please call the office on 1300 740 848 so we can locate you as a customer and assist you further.

Linda B.

Linda B.Sydney, NSW

Great service, easy and friendly.

I had a great experience with Oz City Cleaners.
I booked them in one day before for an end of lease clean and i have not heard anything negative from the landlord.
They cleaned the blinds, oven, bathrooms, skirtings, glass and vacuumed.
I would use them again for an end of lease clean.
Thanks guys!

Oz City C.Oz City Cleaners

Hi Linda, you are very welcome. We are glad we could assist you last minute. Please keep in contact with us for any future cleans. All the best in your new home. Oz City Cleaners

Find out how Oz City Cleaners compares to other House Cleaning Services

Please stay away! Scam artists!

Booked in a date and paid the deposit and later was told they didn't have the personal and couldn't honour the appointment. They postponed twice and we finalised on the last day just before the handover date. Once at the property they said the house was filthy (this apartment was cleaned by us a week before this btw...) And that they needed 12 hours to clean a studio apartment (LOL). They said this because they knew the handover date was in under 24 hours and I would've been desperate. I fired them on the spot and got a third party cleaner to do the property in under an hour.

Do not book these thieves!!

Terrible. Didn't even turn up to a prepaid booking. Disappointing.

Highly recommend!

We had lots of dust after getting the flooring done in our home. The team did a great job and we’re really happy with our clean. Would definitely use again.

Oz City C.Oz City Cleaners

Thanks Kingsley and glad the team did a good job. Please call us on 1300 740 848 for your future cleaning needs. All the best.

Happy with bond clean by Oz City Cleaners

I found Oz City Cleaners to be good in all aspects from initial contact to the actual clean.
My call was returned promptly and the bond clean scheduled without fuss.
They listened to my comments about what I wanted and did not try to up sell.
Crew arrived on time and were very approachable.
Property manager only found 2 things:
1. Top of large rainfall shower heads had been missed and were dusty.
2. A bottle of cleaning product was left in the oven.

Full bond was returned so I am happy.

Oz City C.Oz City Cleaners

Hi Mark, thank you so much for your feedback - it has been passed on to the team. We are happy that realtor was satisfied and released your bond.

Worst customer service ever. Run away from them.

Easily the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I made contact and was very clear about what I needed. They assured me l was booked in and then texted to say they weren't going to make it as promised. Completely unreliable and incompetent.

The worst!

Very disappointed. Basic things were not cleaned. Mirrors and floors and top of drawers. Never again. Should of looked at reviews first! Were very difficult to deal with right from the beginning.

Oz City C.Oz City Cleaners

Hi, unfortunately we do not have any customers that have had a complaint of this nature. Please call the office on 1300 740 848, so we can discuss this further and verify you on our system. Many thanks, Oz City Cleaners

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

I am a Property Manager on the North Shore and against my advise one of my tenants used this company to do the final inspection. What a terrible job! I am going to have to get my recommended cleaners who actually know how to clean to attend this property. I think all this company did was vacuum the carpets.
I feel sorry for tenants who use these "Bond Clean"companies as I have yet in over 20 years to see one who actuals does a good job that does not need a recall.
Always use your Real Agents recommended cleaners and save your money and headaches.

Unsatisfactory End of Lease Cleaning

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

Were professional, on time and went above and beyond

I have already referred them into a friend and the owner of the apartment had asked for their details to use in future because they were so happy with the job.

Oz City C.Oz City Cleaners

Hi Lauren, I will let the team know they did a great job and thank you so much for referring us! All the best in your new home.

Worst cleaners in GC stay away

Absolutely do not use these clears, their company is completely disorganized and useless.
They do not do what they are paid to do, Lack of communication, Waste of time, stay clear!!!

Oz City C.Oz City Cleaners

Hi John L please contact the office on 1300 740 848 as we do not have you listed as a client.

paid for but never finished

I paid for 7 hours in total and when the landlord was unsatisfied the company refused to re-clean or respond to any contact attempts. Find a better company next time.

Oz City C.Oz City Cleaners

Hi Mark, please contact the office on 1300 740 848 ASAP as we always try our utmost to co-ordinate a re-clean and in the circumstance we are unable to we will ensure that we cover the cost of another cleaning team attending.

Rick

Rickasked

Oz City Cleaners

Reading all of the reviews on your cleaning business, it seems that the majority of “stars” are either 1 or 5.
This tells me that you are a hit or miss company. You either do a great job or a s... job.
How can we ensure that the right team of cleaners are sent?
It is also evident that you “deduct” full payment before final inspection and agreement of completion with your supervises take place.
This is a little unethical, paying in advance for a service not yet delivered... so what other options are available that is also more equitable and agreeable by both parties?
Please let me know as I wish to secure your services.

Oz City C.Oz City Cleaners

Thanks Rick for your question and I would be more than happy to assist. It is unfortunate that there are a number of competitor reviews, which really does affect our ratios. I would suggest you also look at true local https://www.truelocal.com.au/business/oz-city-cleaners/north-bondi. We find it is not the cleaners capability but the clients awareness of our process that seems to be the most common theme, which is such a shame as we take a lot of time and energy to ensure customers are completely aware of our process. We detail it on phone calls prior to book, in emails (with an attachment specifically labelled- VIP please read) and in booking confirmation emails. Needless to say we can only do so much to educate the client on the process.

If you haven't already I would suggest you speak to the office on 1300 740 848 and we will send you an email and walk you through a quote. In a nutshell our process is:

Email a break down with complete cleaning checklist of what is included in our Base clean (which is what we provide a phone based estimate on) and Extras, which we advise requires more time.

Should you wish to book a deposit is taken for your minimum timeframe only (3 hours), you are advised that a site inspection is done on the day of the clean and man hours will be quoted at the start of the job. Once you have confirmed man hours the cleaner proceeds. Please note this is were a lot of people get confused thinking that a 4bedroom 1 bathroom will get done in the minimum timeframe, despite being provided with a phone based estimate as per our call recordings.

Final balance is completed on the day of the clean. Unfortunately we do not wait until inspection as some realtors take days, even weeks to inspect. However, we do offer a free re-clean guarantee so should there be any concerns with our clean we will go back and re-attend the once for free. Please note there are exclusions with this so please take the time to read our VIP document.

Hopefully this answers your questions and again should you wish to proceed please call the office for further information.

Kind Regards

Amber, Director

blacklisted
blacklisted

Load of crap I’m no competitor & just been ripped off by your company!!! If I can give anybody advise please keep your $198 plus gst & look elsewhere!! That deposit alone is against all legislation & that’s just the start of what they’ll bill you!!!

Isobel

Isobelasked

Oz City Cleaners

How much do you charge per hour for bond cleaning?

Oz City C.Oz City Cleaners

Oh my Isobel super sorry I don't know how I missed this! We have an hourly pricing model, which is dependent on size, features and condition of your home. We have an amazing PDF that we send to new clients that breaks down what is involved in our base clean and extras are. As well as detailing an estimation based on general size properties, with standard features in good condition. We charge $198 for the first 3 man hours and then $44 for each additional man hour. Pricing is based on one person cleaning. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Again apologies for the late reply!

Get an answer from our members and Oz City Cleaners representatives