Oz Trampolines Summit Round

Oz Trampolines Summit Round Questions & Answers

12ft, 10ft, 14ft, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Oz Trampolines

75 questions from our users

Narelle
Narelleasked

Is this product sold at Kmart in Midland, Western Australia

OZ T.Oz TrampolinesSend a private message

No we import our own product and sell directly to customers and don't engage in big box stores to sell our trampolines. Oz Trampolines

Hayley J.
Hayley J.asked
Summit Round

Hi I’m thinking of buying your 8 foot trampoline for my 2 year old. I’m tempted to get the trampoline with net on the outside of the mats as provides a bigger space to bounce and play. But do note many trampolines have nets on the inside now. Which is better?

OZ T.Oz TrampolinesSend a private message

we think the net on the outside is better as the kids have more room the use their arms to gain good balance, especially on smaller trampolines.

Matt
Mattasked
Summit Round 6ft

Re 6ft trampoline -Have a 7 and 9 year old who are both around 130cm tall- how far above top of poles(215cm) do you think are they getting when they bounce high-peering straight into the Neighbours if too high.

OZ T.Oz TrampolinesSend a private message

frame is 50cm from ground, net goes another 165cm, total 215cm. Sorry, but difficult question to answer on how much height your children will get from the ground, possibly 225cm from the ground.Craig

Russell Porter
Russell Porterasked

Are Oz Trampolines made in Australia

OZ T.Oz TrampolinesSend a private message

we design our trampolines but our summits ranges of round and oval tramps are made in our factory in China. Our Optical ingrounds and Pinnacle ranges are imported from Europe. 1300 393004

Janine M.
Janine M.asked

Can I get this in Bendigo

Giveitupasked
Summit Round 8ft

Is an 8 foot model suitable for a couple of 10 year olds? Big enough? TIA!

Not applicable
Not applicable

I have a 6 foot l am assuming that it would but trampolines should be used individually for safety reasons as outlined in my instructions.

Ok thank you

OZ T.Oz TrampolinesSend a private message

it would be ok but if you can consider the 10ft it would be better as weight capacity increases to 200kg from 150kg and more room for them to grow.
Oz Trampolines 1300 393004

Danny
Dannyasked
Summit Round 8ft

My backyard has a slight slope.
Do your trampolines come with stabiliser kits?

OZ T.Oz TrampolinesSend a private message

no they don't you may have to build up the yard where the legs will sit to provide the even surface

Anu
Anuasked

Hi,

I am looking to buy a trampoline for my 8.5 year old, but have a limited sized backyard. Measuring the available spaces shows me I have 270 cm width from one edge to another. Length can be a bit more. The only option by leaving the 50cm gap that you suggest on either sides leaves me with only one option - the 6ft summit round. But from reviews above you have mentioned that it`s for young children. What options do you suggest I can look into given the limited backyard space? Please let me know. I would really love to have something where my kid could play with a friend.

Also, if you think a 8ft can fit in this space, is it good for 2 kids?

Regards,
Anu

answered via direct email, 30cm on each side would be enough room

Helen
Helen

I have exactly the same dilemma. backyard measuring 270cm but would really like the 8ft as my daughter is 8 years old. I think she will grow out of the 6ft pretty quickly. Is it safe for me to get the 8ft?

Lee S.
Lee S.asked
Summit Round

Hi, Ive just put up the summit round 10ft trampoline and the edges of the mat do not flatten down properly which means the padding isnt laying completely flat in some parts. How do I rectify this?

OZ T.Oz TrampolinesSend a private message

Can you please send a photo to us at sales@oztrampolines.com.au so we can view and advise? Thank you

Mathieu G.
Mathieu G.

Not an answer

T Sutherland
T Sutherlandasked
Summit Round

Are there any people you would recommend who I could pay to dismantle my trampoline and put it up in another section of the yard and also assemble the basketball hoop? In Brisbane. Thanks

James-Jim S.
James-Jim S.asked
Summit Round

Is it made to Australian standards

Moz
Moz

It is and I believe it may even exceed them

ted
ted

Yes its made to Australian standard. The springs are well covered by thick mat and net frames padded nicely. They are attached to legs so sturdy and strong but also well away from jumping area.

Jeff
Jeffasked
Summit Round

what is the package size & wieght of a 10 foot summit trampoline .Also could it be delivered to our grandkids at Spring Farm [ Camden Sydney]?

Charli B.
Charli B.asked
Summit Round

This might be a silly question.

We have the 8 ft round and I'm not sure how I'm meant to tie off the entrance so that my 3yo can't slip out when she bounces against that edge.

Thanks!

OZ T.Oz TrampolinesSend a private message

Hi thank you for your question. For instruction on how to complete tunnel entrance to make secure please look at the video part four safety net assembly https://www.oztrampolines.com.au/videos.asp

Rajesh K.
Rajesh K.asked
Summit Round 8ft

When we say 6ft or 8ft or 10ft, is it the height or the diameter?

Jo Jo DCW
Jo Jo DCW

It is the diameter. I would suggest going for a 12 ft as big kids or adults can use as well.

OZ T.Oz TrampolinesSend a private message

the measurement given is the diameter across the frame not the height, please call if you would like all height measurements as it does differ slightly as the trampoline sizes get larger

Phil
Philasked
Summit Round 16ft

My trampoline has 180mm springs will these suit if I buy an oz trampoline mat?

Haley Gasked
Summit Round 6ft

Bought a 6ft trampoline and finding almost impossible to get the last piece of the frame in place. Suggestions? Thanks

Dave
Dave

Can be difficult. Tried standing frame up its edge and then leaning on it. (I think the instructions mention to do this)

Theresa
Theresaasked
Summit Round 8ft

Hi, we purchased an 8ft round Oz Trampoline in January 2016. Over the last year the zip has slowly deteriorated to the point now that all the teeth have fallen off, and the material holding the clips has also given way. I assumed we were out of warranty and ordered a new safety net last week, but now reading the comments above think perhaps not? so my two questions are:
1. Is there warranty still applied to our safety net - especially now that we've gone and purchased another one
2. I'm unsure if we have set the 'tunnel entrance' up correctly on the new net - I've searched your site and cant find specific directions/pictures regarding this. Can you point me in the right direction?

We do love our trampoline and apart from the closure issue its been fantastic!

thanks

Theresa

Brad T
Brad Tasked
Summit Round 12ft

Hey I’ve just managed to get a 12ft trampoline however the springs need replacing. What size springs would I be able to fit for 12ft. I’m looking to get a lot of bounce.

Mumzillaasked
Summit Round 12ft

Hi, I have a 16 year old son, weighs around 90kgs. He is a very strong boys, and loves all the flips and tricks. What would you recommend, and what is the delivery time to Brisbane Western suburbs? Thanks

Mumzilla

Hi please quote for size and upgrade to European springs. Many tjanks

Bittersweet
Bittersweet

Hi Mumzilla, Did you go ahead with the upgraded European Springs if so how did you find it, ease of bounce ect........ love to know, thanks so much.

Madeline K
Madeline Kasked
Summit Round

Hi, I have plenty of room but need to move unit when mowing back yard. Can you please recommend something?
I have 2 boys 7 & 5. But will need room for 4 kids