2Panasonic NN-CF770M

Panasonic NN-CF770M Questions & Answers

2Panasonic NN-CF770M
MrsC
MrsC · NN-CF770M

Where can I buy a trim kit for this microwave? The supplier who sold me the oven does not offer the trim kit.

Panasonic   DM

Hi MrsC, Its best that you give our customer service team a call on 132600 and they will assist you with your enquiry.

Lori C.
Lori C. · NN-CF770M

Hello would like to know if you should centre the glass tray or push it right back when cooking a chicken on combination. Thanks

dom
dom

Centre it.

Scoti49
Scoti49 · NN-CF770M

I took mine back , bad rust on back panel .
I can get a replacement ,but you can bet it will only occur again on a new replacement oven .
Other than that its good .
I`m now checking out ALL other ovens like this , there is so much to choose from !

Panasonic   DM

Hi Scoti49, please call our customer service team on 132600 and they will assist you further, we need a little more info to determine what's happened and why..

Niftienev
Niftienev · NN-CF770M

My question is very simple, this is suppose to be on the CF770M, but many of the reviews are on other models such as the cost was $340. One says it cost $1,200 that is not the CF770M.

Panasonic   DM

Hi Niftienev, Its best if you give our customer service team a call on 132600 and they can assist your further with enquiry.

Moore Building & Consult
Moore Building & Consult · NN-CF770M

Can I adjust the display to be brighter, it is very faint and difficult to read?

Sorry, I don't think so. I am not sure

Panasonic   DM

Hi , Please give our customer service team a call on 132600 and they will assist you.

Peter
Peter · NN-CF770M

what is the difference between NN-CF770M and NN-SF574SQPO .Peter

Hi Peter

I think NN-SF574SQPO is for heating and defrosting. It doesn't have the baking function which NN-CF770M has. If you don't need to bake things, NN-SF574SQPO should be fine. But if you need to warm up pizza, buns and croissants or bake a cake etc, you need the NN-CF770M which has the convection function. I found it quite expensive for this extra baking function for the NN-CF770M model. You can easily buy a small oven to warm up pastry stuff at $100+. However, having microwave and the convection oven in one appliance saves space in my kitchen. Hope this helps.

Mary

Panasonic   DM

Hi Peter, You can also call our customer service team on 132600 and they can help you and explain the difference's.

Eugene E.
Eugene E. · NN-CF770M

The light does not turn off when I close the door. I have to open and close the door or half press the button to open the door to try turn off the light.

Note I cannot start the microwave if the light is on. I presume it is because the microwave thinks the door is open.

Can this be fixed?

Mary Chin

I have never had this issue. My light bulb was off but I still can use it. I am afraid it is not the light bulb issue. It's not cheap to repair it. Sorry to hear that. That's why I think the manufacturer should give longer warranty as it is not cheap.

Panasonic   DM

Hi Eugene, Yes it can be fixed, please give our customer service team a call on 132600.

Deb D.
Deb D. · NN-CF770M

The caravan wepurchased has this convection / mwave but no metal tray, do I need it?
Is there any cleaning tips I should know please?

Panasonic   DM

Dear Deb, Being a convection its recommended to have the tray, you can buy this from one of our spare part distributors.

external link

As for clean tips this can be found in the manual, and that can be download from the below link.

Lee Gallagher
Lee Gallagher · NN-CF770M

I bought my convection second hand and it didn’t come with tray and racks. Where can I buy them?

Panasonic   DM

Hi Lee, Click on the link below and that will take you to our spare parts suppliers.

thanks

Charlene M.
Charlene M. · NN-CF770M

Can I microwave on the inverter plate without the glass pirex dish?

Razor
Razor

Yes you can, but you will still need to use a microwave safe plate or bowl or container, i.e. you don’t need both the glass dish and another container - just one or the other.

kerrie
kerrie · NN-CF770M

When do I need to use the glass tray provided?

charl68

Think it tells you in the book, sorry I can’t help become I returned mine because the steam build up was out of control water just kept running out the door

Panasonic   DM

Hi Kerrie, please give our customer service team a call on 132600 if you still need assistance.

4wdrivers
4wdrivers · NN-CF770M

Should the door button stay indented when you open the door and release out when you close the door? My old convection model springs back out when you open the door

Panasonic   DM

Hi 4wdrivers, please call our customer service team on 132600 for assistance. Cheers

Daniel Tan HL · NN-CF770M

Why when I switch on to heat, the microwave does not work. there is no light on.

Daniel Tan HL

why when I switch on to heat, the microwave does not work. there is no light on

Panasonic   DM

Hi Daniel, Please call our customer service team on 132600 for assistance. Thanks

Bruce Kassir
Bruce Kassir · NN-CF770M

Hi
I have this oven for a while. Just today , when I setup the oven and the timer and then press the start button, it starts to heat for 1 second then switched to COOL immediately. Any idea why

charl68

hi I had this oven and it never worked correctly from the start, after over 6 months of complaints to Panasonic and Harvey Norman, and been fobbed off with excuses, they eventually refunded me. mine was a absolute lemon and was not fit for use, it did weird things ie cooked on defrost, did not vent at all, door casing burning, door not fitting properly. I would never buy Panasonic again or from Harvey Norman, the customer service was disgraceful. good luck with getting it rectified. don't give in, its what they want.

Panasonic   DM

Hi Bruce, Sorry the hear you are experiencing an issue with one of our microwaves, please give our customer service team call on 132600 and they will be able to assist you.

OYAWOLE OLUWASHOLA
OYAWOLE OLUWASHOLA · NN-CF770M

We purchased our unit only 2 months ago and suddenly the timer/weight dial has stopped working so we can’t use at all.
What could be the issue?

Natasha W.
Natasha W. · NN-CF770M

Is it meant to have light on while cooking

Kirsty W.
Kirsty W. · NN-CF770M

What could be the issue?

Panasonic   DM

Hi Kirsty, the unit will need to be assessed, please contact our customer service team on 132600 for further assistance.

Mike J.
Mike J. · NN-CF770M

Food splashed the top glass element and reflector behind it, I need to know if I can removed the grill to clean or is this a service item.

Panasonic   DM

Hi Mike, you are not able to remove the grill yourself, please contact our customer service team on 132600 for the nearest service centre.

Augustine
Augustine · NN-CF770M

Please tell Cake baking time and mode?

Panasonic   DM

Hi Augustine, sorry we can't give you the baking time as it depends on what you are cooking and other variables. If you are following a recipe best to check that with the wattage of the unit. Also regularly inspect the cake to ensure it is not overcooked.

Margaret
Margaret · NN-CF770M

Can I cook with oven and microwave combined or oven, microwave and grill combined putting in my own temperatures and time.
It seems I can only cook with grill and microwave combined. Disappointing.

Piajess
Piajess

Yes, you're right from what I can see in the manual. However, I have cooked cakes using microwave followed by convection and they turned out fine. But it is just as easy to just cook with convection for cakes. The combination function of microwave and grill works ok too but only for things that need browning or crisping.

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives

Select a listing for your question
Panasonic NN-CF770M