Paul's Cleaning Sydney

Paul's Cleaning Sydney

After builders cleaning

Frank and Carlos did a fantastic job our tiled floors were full of grout plaster and paint which I had no way myself to get it off, we are more than happy with the job they did, we highly recommend them to anyone thanks guys !!!

good advice

good adviceSydney

Lousy cleaning

They did a terrible end of lease cleaning and we paid $$$ for it. I even forwarded them a copy of the lease agent’s report about their lousy cleaning and when I complained about it, they ask us for more money to clean it again. We have to reclean our apartment by ourselves. To think we paid them $$$ to do it

Inconsistent service

Jo Y

Jo Y

Very bad

I hired them for a End of Lease cleaning for my 2 bedroom unit and they did a half-arsed job. They left the top of the cupboard untouched, stains and dust still visible. I did not get my full bond back. My landlord laughed at me and said I got scammed by the cleaners. Seems like I did! I called them up to complain, but all they can give me was a discount voucher for future use. Why would I even want to use them for the next time or recommend them to anyone else? No way. Very dissatisfied.

Nate T.Paul's Cleaning

Great cleaners and excellent customer service.

Very professional and they were always checking in with me that I was happy. They encouraged me to check their work and where there were things that were missed they were more than happy to redo it. They just wanted me to be happy with the finished job and I was very happy!

Review collected in partnership with Paul's Cleaning

Sarah W

Sarah WSydney

Amazing service and incredible results!

Yesterday we booked our cooker and electric hob to be cleaned along with three bedroom carpets. The team turned up spot on time, managed to get the stained rings on the cook top off, the ovan gleamed and the carpets looked great. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough.

Review collected in partnership with Paul's Cleaning

Michelle

Michelle

The oven is amazing and looks like it's brand new!

The communications from the company were excellent and the people they sent were very thorough. The oven is sparkling! We needed an oven clean as I am unable to reach down to get in there - and it's lovely!

We have booked the company for a spring clean and on for a regular clean, and I look forward to a sparkling house soon!

WORSE OVEN BBQ CLEANING EXPERIENCE EVER

Simply wonderful.

The cleaning. man was on time, courteous & left my kitchen in a tidy state. He completed the job in approximately 1 hour.

Perfect weekly service

Our regular weekly service is fantastic. Always on time, great communication, trustworthy, friendly and great cleaners. They always are able to do extra random jobs weekly, which helps so much!

Fraudulent business

Nate T.Paul's Cleaning

Perfect job , beautiful team !

Excellent job done with the limited time frame, excellent team! Professional cleaning , very orgnsised , even coped with last order change, thank you !

A Fantastic cleaning job!

A well named group! The cleaning job done when we recently moved from our 52 year residence in our home was perfect, we are more than thrilled! Fantastic!!

On time great service clean oven

Can recommend this service to clean your oven. On time and great job. Going to try the window clean next.

Perfect! Life savers!!

Very quick and good attention to removing dust which I asked them to focus on. In and out in an hour.

Melissa

MelissaSydney

Great job. Very happy.

Wanted a spring clean for my apartment and was very happy I might even consider a regular service. The carpet is much cleaner and fresher and the hard-to-get spots on my window sills and blinds are now sparkling. The service was friendly and I appreciated the text message updates regarding arrival time. Thank you!

Carpet Cleaning

They did a great job on my carpets! Recommended for sure. they came on time and were friendly and efficient

Diana GSydney

Unprofessional, poor oven cleaning

Diana G

I would like to update my comments.
Paul's Customer Service team contacted me after learning of my dissatisfaction with their service. They seemed genuinely apologetic and provided a full refund, as well as a voucher for a future service.

Liz 1234Sydney

End of lease clean guarantee isn't real

I booked online an end of lease clean as there was a guarantee of a bond refund and that it would be up to the standard of my landlord.
It wasn't and the pictures clearly show this.
I sent these through to Paul's cleaning and have now spoken to three people within their customer service team who have told me that they cannot give me any update on when it would be re-cleaned.
Due to the lack of response and the new tenants moving in they have charged me another professional clean.
I am out of pocket $335. I may have well as left the place uncleaned.
Totally stressed out and devastated to use such an unprofessional company.
Do not use. It's not worth the hassle.

Gihee

GiheeRockdale

Unprofessional, unreliable service!!! Terrible!!

Booked 1 month in advance and made full payment for end of lease bond for tomorrow afternoon 31st July 2017 1pm. They rang and left voice message of cancellation this morning.
So stressful. Luckily found cleaner through real estate agent for Wednesday in last minute.