Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2137/72

MPN: 35909128

796 questions from our users

Ary

Aryasked

I have the model 3037/70 . When i use the preset menu: pasta, rice and pilaf with the instuctions of the book, the timer doesn't start even after 30 minutes. There is only a signal turning around without telling me minutes or timer. Any help?

N.T.N

You can adjust timer on the add button

Mark O.

Mark O.asked

how do I roast a chicken in cooker

N.T.N

I would just google roast chicken pressure cooker and go from there

Asan

Asanasked

I am using brown rice. How do i cook it in my cooker? Should the water level same as the recipe for normal rice?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Asan, thank you for your question. We recommend you to reach out to our product team, for the right assistance. You could contact them with the phone number: 1300 363 391 from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. Hope to speak to you soon!

Not happy Janasked

Can the timing on the HD2137 pressure cooker go past 59 minutes? When I try to press the time past 59 minutes it reverts back to 1 minute. Very annoying if the recipe says to cook for longer.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Jan. Thanks for your question. The time of your HD2137 indeed only goes up to 59 minutes, so we'd advise to restart the device after this period as a workaround if your recipe needs a longer preparation time. If you have any other questions or would like more information you can reach out directly to us on 1300 363 391 from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST for Australia. Hope this helps. :)

Many thanks

May N.
May N.

Wow that’s disappointing, if I had of known that little gem I would not have purchased

Tracy H.

Tracy H.asked

How do i set the cooker to rissotto. Thanks

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Tracy. Thank you for asking your question in here. To prepare risotto, you close the lid and touch the PRESSURE COOK menu to select the RICE/RISOTTO program. We hope this clears it up a bit, but please do let us know if there is anything else you would like to know about your appliance. We're always happy to help.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team.

shari_12

shari_12asked

How often should I expect to replace the inner rubber seal on my all-in-one unit? I have had mine for perhaps 12 months and the seal is quite stretched. It falls off when I lift the lid and this week I couldn't get the unit to pressurise. I'm thinking the seal is the problem.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there. Thank you for asking your question in here. We're sorry to hear that your seal is already quite stretched.
We recommend contacting our customer service for assistance. For Australia via 1300 363 391 from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. For New Zealand 0800 658 224 from Mondays to Saturdays: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm. Alternatively, you can reach out via social media. We hope to hear from you.

Sharon K.
Sharon K.

I’ve had the same with my cooker and already have replaced once. I can usually tell it’s playing up when it takes too long to get to maintain pressure.. looks as though it may need one again.

Linda B

Linda Basked

I recently purchased the Philips All In One Multi cooker HD2137/72 and when using it in the sear mode the timer doesn’t count down. Is there a special trick to make this happen??
Please advise
Linda

Philips S.Philips

Hi, Linda. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to hear that your All-in-one Multi-cooker is acting up. It's odd that the timer is not counting down in that specific mode.
We recommend contacting our customer service for assistance. For Australia via 1300 363 391 from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. For New Zealand 0800 658 224 from Mondays to Saturdays: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm. Alternatively, you can reach out via social media . We hope to hear from you.

Richard D

Richard Dasked

Hi there
I've been using the cooker on saute/search High Temp mode. Set timer to 2 hours as I wanted to reduce some stock for gravy and would turn off myself when done. All good for about 20 mins then stopped with no lights on any settings...almost like power failure except power point is fine and tested with other appliances.
Is there some internal overload or overheat which will come on again as the cooker cools?

Philips S.Philips

Hello Richard. Thank you for your question in here. We're sorry to hear that your All-in-one Multi-cooker is acting up. It's odd that it stopped with no lights on any setting.

Please contact our customer service for assistance. For Australia via 1300 363 391 from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. For New Zealand 0800 658 224 from Mondays to Saturdays: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm. Alternatively, you can reach out via social media . We hope to hear from you.

Geraldine L.

Geraldine L.asked

I dripped food down the side of the inside - how do I clean it?

N.T.N

I just use chucks with soapy dishwasher detergent until clean

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Geraldine. Thank you for your question. As is already said, we recommend cleaning it properly with soap water. We hope this helps, but do let us know if there is anything else you would like to know about your All-in-one Multi-cooker.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team.

LJIvasiv82

LJIvasiv82asked

Good day,

I'm looking specifically at the philips HD2137/40 Pressure Cooker, which seems to be identical to this philips HD2137/72. I need to specifically know what is the maximum PSI this Pressure Cooker reaches? If this information is NOT available, what is the Maximum Temperature does it reach when using the Pressure Cooking option?

Thanks,
LYu

jinqmey91asked

Hi there, is there a limit to time setting for pressure cooking? Like i can go more than 59mins and I can't set hours at all. I am trying to cook pulled pork with a online recipe which call for 75mins of pressure cook with instant pot, but I can't get more than 59mins. Is there a safety reason for it?

N.T.N

I dont think so. I just stopped and started timer again

jinqmey91

Oh, does it means you will adjust the time setting twice? Cause I cannot adjust the hours for pressure cooking mode and it limit my minutes max to 75mins.

Hi there,

Thank you for your question on here. You can find the instructions for setting a different time for pressure cooking below:

1. To set a different pressure keeping time, press Cooking time.
2. Press + or - to set the pressure keeping time.
3. Press Start/Reheat to start the cooking process.
4. When the electric pressure cooker reaches the working pressure:
Maintain Pressure lights up;
5. When the pressure keeping time has elapsed, the electric pressure cooker automatically switches to keep warm mode. The keep warm indicator (Keep warm) lights up.
6. Turn the pressure regulator to vent. The electric pressure cooker starts releasing pressure. The floater drops down when the pressure is released sufficiently.
7. Hold the top lid handle and turn the lid anticlockwise until it cannot move any more, then lift it up.

Hope this helps! Should you need further assistance, please feel free to contact our Consumer Care team on 1300 363 391(Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST). They'd be happy to look into this for you.

Darrell O'Kasked

can I cook a fruit cake steam mode and is it only 45 min instead of 59 mins?

N.T.N

Yes you can. I would just google similar recipes for steam pudding pressure cooker and use manual cooking time

Darrell O'K

Thank you I was worried the cooking time difference.

Darrell O'K

So the steam time for fruit would be still 59 mins not 45 mins?

Carol P.asked

Just got my pressure cooker and the timer shows 8888. How do I change the cooking time

N.T.N

Think you need to select mode than time than start

Thank you I do that but time doesnt change from 8888

Hi Carol,

Have you checked the user manual for assistance? If not, please refer to the online manual here: https://www.download.p4c.philips.com/files/h/hd2137_72/hd2137_72_dfu_eng.pdf

Go to the chapter 'Preset time for delayed cooking' and follow the instructions. If you need any assistance with these steps or if the timer doesn't change, please let us know. We're more than happy to help.

Carol P.asked

Annoy read the timer

Hi there, Carol.

Thanks for your message here, though we're sorry to hear that you seem to be having issues with the timer of your Multi-Cooker. Unfortunately we're not quite sure what you exactly mean. Could you perhaps elaborate a bit more on the issue? We'll then be able to assist you further or forward you to our product team.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Aiden T.

Aiden T.asked

Have the Phillips hd2178 cooker. Is it meant to leak steam around the lid when pressure cooking?

N.T.N

No its not suppose to. Check the lid seals may need adjusting

Hi Aiden,

Thank your for your question. It is indeed not supposed to happen that anything leaks out. When de-pressurizing, you should certainly see steam escaping, but not when the cooking itself is going on. Could you get in touch with us on 1300 363 391 if you still need assistance with the inquiry? We'd like to see how we could help you out.

John H.

John H.asked

Trying to pressure cook corned beef. Pretty sure it's set correctly, the pressure valve selector is set to Seal, but its been on "Heating" for nearly an hour now, steam is bellowing out the hole next to the pressure valve selector, and I can hear my corned beef being boiled to death inside the pot. What's going on here? I gather that some sort of "float" is supposed to kick in, but I can't find any kind of float mechanism on the lid - just a big hole with steam pouring out of it.

N.T.N

I think maybe the value that floats must of came off ? Hence why it isnt pressurising properly. Call Philips representatives for trouble shooting issues as it also can be due to seal on lid needs replacing

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This indeed shouldn't be happening. Perhaps you could try checking out this link:https://philips.to/34vNY7y. It should open directly on the page with instructions about the floater. In case that doesn't fix the issue, you can reach us by phone on 1300 363 391 (Australia) or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand).

GLolo

GLoloasked

Hi there
My pressure cooker works well in the last two years. But it seems not working properly today when I use pressure function for soup. I have the lid closed and the valve on seal but it doesn't seem to reach the temperature or able to maintain pressure. Steam keeps coming out from the valve. Can you advise what does cause the problem and how long product warranty does Philips provide?

N.T.N

Could just be that the seals need replacing. Its usually 12 or 24m but best to contact them to confirm this.

Hello there,

Thanks for reaching out to our team here. We can imagine that this is somehow far from ideal for you. We therefore advise you to contact our team to get this issue checked. Please reach out to us on 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ) for assistance. Our colleagues will be able to help you further.

Mike C.

Mike C.asked

Why does maintain light keep flashing on Philips HD2145 while cooking

N.T.N

I think that is just how it informs you at what stage and process the cooking is at

Hello Mike,

Thanks for your question. We can imagine that this might seem odd, but rest assured. The maintenance light blinks when the pressure cooker reaches the working pressure. So, this is completely normal.

If you have any questions or other remarks, please feel free to reach out to us. You can contact our team on 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ) for assistance. Our colleagues will be able to help you further.

Trudy M

Trudy Masked

Love my pressure cooker but the last few times I have used it, it turns off mid cooking cycle.
Set it for 6hours, slow cook high temp and it had turns off twice already. Just beeps and seems to turn itself off. Still power to the machine but as if its just been turned on?
Help

N.T.N

I would probably call Philips and get them to look into it. Doesnt sound right

Hello Trudy,

Thanks for bringing this under our attention. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with the Multi-Cooker. We recommend reaching out to our team on 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ) for assistance. Our colleagues will be able to help you further with this matter.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Kayleneasked

Has my Phillips all-in-one cooker have a default button to unlock the preset timer of 6 hours back to 0.00.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Kaylene, good question! You can follow the instructions below to adjust the preset timer:

You can preset the delayed cooking time for different cooking functions. The preset timer is available up to 24 hours.
1 After the cooking function is selected, press Preset timer. The hour unit starts flashing on the display.
2 Press or to set the hour unit.
3 After the hour unit is set, press Preset timer again. The minute unit starts flashing on the display.
4 Press or to set the minute button.
5 Press Preset timer to confirm the preset time.
6 Press Start/Reheat to start the cooking process.
7 When the preset time has elapsed, the electric pressure cooker starts working automatically.

We hope this was helpful!

Kaylene

Thank you for the reply but I need to be able to take the preset back to 00.00 which I cant do. I want to by pass preset altogether like I use to have. Please can you help me.

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives