Pope True Blue

Pope True Blue Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Pope

1 question from our users

BMasked

One day people will wake up and find Bunnings sells absolute rubbish. Any company that sinks their whole business in Bunnings is set for doom as Bunnings is getting a bad name for inferior quality. I was trying to purchase a Pope Hand Held Brass Gun Product number 1010779, and although Pope say I can get it from Bunnings, no store has it. Plastic crap in the garden does NOT work well in a subtropical or tropical area. It has to be brass.
If I don't locate this particular one or can purchase it direct from Pope, I will send overseas for a decent one in Brass. I am just about done with Bunnings rubbish. Buying a water pipe from them had it split when we went away, but fortunately out neighbour two doors down had a visit from his son and he saw the water aiming skyward and jumped the 6 ft fence and shut down the system. As we were going away for 2 weeks, our Well would have been emptied by the time we returned.
So if anyone or a Pope rep can send me one, good for you, count me in.

Pope
The Pope TeamPope

Hi BM,

Thank you for your question. Where in Australia are you living? I've just checked my local Bunnings here in Adelaide and the Brass Gun is available there: https://bit.ly/2syfQtD

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Regards,
The Pope Team

BM

Thank you, I live in Bundaberg Qld. I tried most of all Qld from Brisbane northward, without success. I can try Adelaide Bunnings but not going to hold my breath as they don't sell to those Interstate. Been there and done that with a bench seat I wanted in Melbourne and Bundaberg Bunnings would NOT transfer it to here.
FAIL...just said "This item is not available from this store for online purchasing".
Bunnings are a waste of time and space!

Pope
The Pope TeamPope

Hi BM,

Thank you for getting back to me. I've checked the Bunnings in Bundaberg and it is available there for Click and Collect. I wonder if you phone them and ask if they still have it in stock? Their number is (07) 4130 8000. Also, the details of this item are below, which I got straight from the Bunnings website Bundaberg, should you need to reference them:

Pope Brass Gun I/N: 3130681
$29.99
Find in-store Bundaberg
In stock
Click & Collect
Order by 4pm to collect after 9am tomorrow from a store near you

Best of luck,
The Pope Team

Get an answer from our members and Pope representatives

Other Garden Hoses