• Build Stage
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Outstanding from Start to Finish

Porter Davis, from start to finish was an amazing experience. Me and my wife were first home buyers, and we didn't know much. But from Sales, Management and our Handover, we were definitely taken care of and was reassured during the process. Would highly recommend Porter Davis to new homebuyers!

Max
MaxMelbourne

3 years and still have water leaks.

Should have built with Simons. Porter Davis will not come and fix my leaking front veranda.
I made a complaint with an email and the response was nothing.
Don't ever build with porter davis as it will be the biggest mistake you will ever make'
They will make you want to not want to live.

Ginola
GinolaCurlewis

Porter Davis’ sub-standard building

PD cant work out why my wall makes creaking noises on windy despite, them making several visits to my home. There doesnt seem to be any solution in sight after enduring this annoying problem for 2 years now. Its a very disappointing outcome to say the least. On top of all that they are taking their time to attend resolve other way overdue issues with the house. Please go with other builders & stay clear of this builder. I has been a very stressful & disappointing experience building with this company from beginning up to now. Forewarned is forearmed.

Satisfaction guaranteed

Had handover few weeks back. The journey has been smooth & easy given the COVID-19 hits during early stage. From sales to construction, everyone was helpful. SS still help s us even post handover. My coordinator was always is willing to help in timely matter to whatever request we have. KUDOS!

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Renee
ReneeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stray cat in my roof, leaking shower and bad workmanship in both bathrooms…. Turn away now.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
billyk620
billyk620Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We love our new home. The process was easy and enjoyable and the people were great to work with

The build was well managed from the start to finish. From the sale at the display homes, through the design process at World of Style and the build phase to hand-over was enjoyable. Our building coordinator behind the scenes did a great job.
Our site supervisor was fantastic and we couldn't speak more highly of him. So far the build quality seems amazing and any issues throughout were rectified to ours, and our inspectors, satisfaction.
The final cost was exactly what we were anticipating.

Singh
SinghGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really disappointed

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy, fast and efficient

I'm a first home buyer and I can't fault what I've experienced with Porter Davis so far. I am heading into the construction phase now and everything I've experienced to date with my building coordinator throughout the pre-site stage has been super easy, smooth and a quick process. The communication has been very prompt and helpful and they managed to fit my construction start-date earlier as my land titled much sooner than expected. I've heard some horror stories with other builders and I can't say I've had any issues so far with PD in these early phases, barring a couple of minor hiccups with my estate. From what I've experienced so far - highly recommend.

A D.
A D.

Experienced Australias Worst Customer Service from Porter Davis

CharlieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Workmanship

I don't know how people rate PDH houses 4 star. Our house is nearly completed. I can see a lot of defects and workmanship is poor. No communication from site superviser. From independent inspection report, nearly 100 items are required to be fixed. Garage door can'tr close properly, three batten lights over island bench in difference distance, cabinet doors not in line, weid retaining wall etc! Too many issues to mention. I really recommend to hire independent inspector to check before handover!

• +2Thumbnail
Charlie

I will send an email shortly to tellus@porterdavis.com.au

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Nelly
NellyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Porter Davies is a disappointment!

Absolutely disgusted, we have had nothing but issues and going onto 2 years in our house and our 3 months walk through is still incomplete. We had to escalate several concerns and made several complaints as being a female I kept getting excuses and would get spoken down too. I went higher up in management and again he has been an absolute disgrace with not rectifying any of our concerns and now ignoring our emails. We are seeking advice and will take Porter Davies to court. Do not build with Porter Davies it has been the worst experience and very stressful experience. Once you have paid them they no longer want to deal with any issues that is within your home from handover! Absolute disgrace

DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What happened to Porter Davis!

Hi Daniel,
If you change your mind on providing your details, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we would be happy to assist if we can.
Regards, Porter Davis

Jennie
JennieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience

Great Experience with our Building Coordinator

We are building our new house with Porter Davis and had a poor experience at the contract stage. [Name Removed] who is our Building coordinator have done everything to turn that experience around. She is exceptionally kind, courteous, transparent and always kept us informed. She answered all our questions in time and made sure that we are always in the loop. Hoping from here on-construction journey goes smoothly as well.
Building Coordinator’s Name: [Name Removed]
Contract/Job Number:

Pre Site Stage

We entered construction stage last week. Our building coordinator Jessie has been helpful to us. She provided timely updates and responded to our emails promptly. She is pretty switched on. Our experience has been good so far. I would recommend Porter Davis based on that. I also hope that the construction stages go smooth as well without any hiccups.