Great start!

We have now completed both the design and tender phase as well as the pre submission to council phase, so far all going swimmingly. We've dealt with quite a few Rawson employees to date and all have made us feel valued and in particular Kahila who is our Plan presenter who had lots of great suggestions that will make our home a lot better.

Build StagePre-Construction
Dear Adrian, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback! We are glad to hear that the process is going well for you so far, and we wish you all the best for the rest of your build. - Rawson Homes

Great service, lovely house

So happy John is our site manager. He is very nice and care for detail. He gave us a dream home! He even spend an hour guide us for the inspection. Very appreciate for all he had done for us.
My friend whose property was built by Raswon in Pine, Schofields. John was the site manager at that time. My friend was so happy with the house delivered to her. Thank you John, for your fantastic work.

Construction End DateApril 2019
Thanks for taking the time to write those kind words, Jin! We really appreciate you sharing your experience with us, and letting us know that John has been so helpful and hardworking. We hope you enjoy your Rawson Home for many years to come! - Rawson Homes

Amazing pre-construction team

Starting with the sales - David was such an excellent guy who helped us in finding the most suitable plan for our plot. Having spoken with multiple sales people from various builders I can say David stood out the most with his knowledge on council regulations and having a holistic thinking with his honest opinion. He was extremely patient and helped in preparing all the pre-sale plan amendments for us. David is one of the biggest reasons why we chose to build with Rawson Homes.

We proceeded with our tender presentation and then got assigned with our pre-construction administrator - Annabelle.
This being our first build we had numerous questions and concerns. Annabelle patiently assisted us in understanding the entire process and always answered all our enquiries immediately with clear responses. Annabelle always was in touch with us giving regular updates on all the background work done by the team.

Our plan presentation was by Kahila - she understood all our requirements on the spot and had the mind of a good architect. The plan presentation was only for 3 hours and that includes the plan presentation and making any amendments to the plans like adding or changing windows, doors, service locations etc.. Kahila’s experience was truely valuable on finishing all the customisations on time. Following the appointment Kahila also provided us with the sketch of all the discussed changes.

After completing our external selection and we moved on to our electrical appointment. We were lucky to have Lauren assigned as our electrical consultant. Lauren was very helpful and accommodating to enable us setup all necessary provisions for a smart home. Lauren provided us thoughtful suggestions and took the time to consult with the electrician before we signed off on the electrical plans.

Following our electrical appointment had our internal colour appointment. We were honestly quite overwhelmed with the amount of selections to be made. It was exciting and at the same time very challenging to fit all the internal selections completed in a short session of 3hrs. The time is so less that its even hard for the internal consultant to capture all these selections within this timeframe. Lisa who handled our internal colour appointment helped us a lot getting all of our selections done and chasing up with different vendors on every customisation requested.

We are now gone to construction phase but still waiting on the site work to begin. So far our journey with Rawson has been very satisfying with the customer attention they have provided and working with us in building our dream home.

Special thanks to Annabelle in bringing all of these together - cannot imagine everything would have gone so smoothly without your amazing management skills.

Looking forward to finish our construction and to update our post construction review.

Build StagePre-Construction
Dear Sherine, Thanks for the detailed review and all of your words of praise for our team. We really appreciate you taking the time to write all of this feedback! We wish you all the best for the rest of your construction and hope that your experience continues to be as good as it has so far! - Rawson Homes

Great Customer Service - Kahila - Plan Presenter

Building my first home with Rawson and had major delays (dealing with 2 sales consultants, 2 Salaes Managers with little or no sympathy) with the tender process and was questioning myself if i made the right choice picking Rawson over the other 2 builder. Was sarting to lose faith until we had our planning meeting with Kahila & my faith was restored.

From the get go, Kahila provide great customer service, asking how our experience has been so far and after hearing all the issues we encountered with the tender process, sympathised and apologies on behalf of Rawson. This was the first time we got an apology.

From that point i knew my luck had taken a turn for the better, Kahila explained how she runs her plan meeting and took her time to explain everything in so much detail and provided suggestions to better our home which i thought was absolutely fantastic!! As no point did i feel i had to make a decision right then and there (like i did with the tender meeting) and we finished off the meeting (which ran over by 30 min) with Kahila saying"Don't worry, I'll got in and bat for with management and see what i can do with all the poor customer service you have received".

I left that meeting like a weight had been lifted from my shoulder. 2 days later i got an e-mail saying with management have agreed to reduce the cost of your home. Now that is customer service.

I really hope all the plan presenters are exactly like Kahila. If not, i just hope your as fortunate as I was to get Kahila!

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Joe, thank you so much for taking the time to write out your experience and share it with us. We are glad to hear that Kahila was such a great help to you and made your experience a positive one. All the best with the rest of your building experience! - Rawson Homes

Smooth and quick

I m very happy with the pre-construction period because all the files and documents were collected easily and with less time. This is all happened only because of Natelie soto, one of the The Best Staff of Rawson. Firstly i was very confuse with Rawson but since she handle my documents....it was much easier and faster. i m very thankful to her. Until the Staff like Natalie is there, Rawson will be always awesome which helps for company to achieve there goal. Hope my construction period is also go well. thanks!!!

Construction End DateNovember 2019
Thanks so much for kind words, Shrawan. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, we are very lucky to have Natalie on our team! We hope you enjoy your Rawson Home for many years to come. Kind regards Rawson Homes

This is perfect

My build was well managed by Rawson Homes. Jagjit, our site manager is really helpful. He is patient and responds to all our questions quickly. The quality of the property is good. Jagjit shows me that Rawson Homes is really reliable.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Thanks so much for your review. We’re so happy to hear you love your new home. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come. Kind regards Rawson Homes

Very nice house, good job, so satisfied

This is my first house with rawson, so lucky I have a very good site manager, John. He rang me at least once very month, told me how was my house going, what he had done, what he was doing. On the walking day, I was so satisfied with what he did, my house looks so beautiful from outside to inside, it is exactly what I want. He was so patient show me around, check everything in the house., I am so glad with the quality of the house. Thanks rawson give me my dream house, thanks John for building it.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Thanks so much for your feedback on John. We have a great team here at Rawson Homes and really appreciate hearing from happy customers. We hope you enjoy your Rawson Home for many years to come. Kind regards Rawson Homes

Excellent service provided by Gina Rigas.

Had great experience through pre construction process, Gina handled our file and made things look very easier, always there with our query or any explanation. Thanks Gina, you had done very well.

Build StagePre-Construction
Thanks so much for kind words, Nilesh. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We hope you enjoy your Rawson Home for many years to come. Kind regards Rawson Homes

Building manager

It’s my first house with Rawson and I’m very happy with building manager John Abboud. He care my new house like a his house! Very precious what he did for me!

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Okay, but would recommend you look at others.

QUALITY:
Moderate, with some good areas but very very bad areas too.
Doors hung upside down. (Front door they use 3 bolts instead of 9)
Shower screen door fell off
Missing switches and lights
Broken electrical sockets
Data points don't work.

BUILD PROCESS:
Lost around $4800 as Rawson take 6 months longer than other builders.
Factor into your costings that they are very very very slow. Thus more rent or mortgage payments elsewhere prior to moving in.

COST:
Okay priced, but the slow build process and ongoing issues are costing me.
I own my own business and their tradespersons asks for you to full days off to come and fix items. This means a few full days of lost income.
If I didn't have to have full days off for tradespersons- I would say the cost was good.
We received everything we wanted.
Some deals came out days after we signed, and Rawson wouldn't add this to our plans- which was bad customer service on their part. Once you sign- they don't care. They would have known the deal was coming out, but also knew they could sneak more money from us.

POST BUILD:
Risks to children by faulty products. (Doors falling of hinges)
Electrical keeps flicking off when it rains due to bad plumbing.
Needing full days off for the tradespersons to come.

SUMMARY:
Look elsewhere. It's a competitive market, and Rawson don't have their build process well organised (it takes too long) and the contractors they use are cheap and nasty. 6 doors upside down.... and a front door not securely bolted on... I mean... that is ridiculous.
In total, Rawson cost me around 10k extra due to their bad processes and incompetent work.

Construction End DateOctober 2018
Hi Jeramy, Thanks for letting us know. We're disappointed to hear that you haven't had the best experience. Please private message us with your job and contact details and we will be in touch. Kind regards, Rawson Homes

Nice guy and quality service

With John’s help, all the problems of the house were picked and fixed. Thanks a lot. He was very responsible and patient. I am satisfied with the experience with him.

Rawson Homes - Pre-Construction Process

- Communication between the Builder and Client was excellent
- Very Informative and Helpful with technical questions and process queries
- Swift responses to questions or requests
- Very helpful to first-time home owners/builders

Build StagePre-Construction
Thanks so much for kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We hope you enjoy your Rawson Home for many years to come. Kind regards Rawson Homes

Thank you Rawson homes and Kane for a great job

The build was fast and of good quality
The product is really nice
Nothing was a drama every problem was resolved professionally
Thank you rawson homes and Kane for a great job

Excellent service provided by Melissa

Melissa provided a personal, detailed and professional service in completing this phase of the construction process. We were very impressed with how Melissa proactively emailed and communicated with us daily, resolving issues and questions raised, being in daily contact and coordinating the nuances that come with this part of the process.

Build StagePre-Construction
Thanks so much for kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, we are very lucky to have Melissa on our team! We hope you enjoy your Rawson Home for many years to come. Kind regards Rawson Homes

Good Plans, Very detailed step by step assistance in Pre - Construction stage

This is our 2nd Home with Rawson Homes. Very good step by step assistance in each & every procedure. The home is in early pre- construction stage right now but till date the the office support is awesome.

Build StagePre-Construction
Thanks so much for kind words, Jay. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We hope you enjoy your Rawson Home for many years to come. Kind regards Rawson Homes

Good service, some room for improvement in company comms

We are just reaching end of pre-construction stage. We have been very happy with Gina's work in preparing our house plans and designs to be built. She has been very helpful and responsive with information and answering questions along the way.
Unfortunately since buying our house and land package there were delays before the land was registered. Whilst we expected there may be a small delay with all the moving parts of the process we ended up with 10 months delay for settlement. A disappointing aspect of this was the lack of communication received from Rawson Homes during these delays. Delays happen, that is an element of buying and building a home but a more frequent and direct (rather than through solicitors each time) communication would have eased this situation.

Build StagePre-Construction
Thanks so much for your feedback Phil, we do appreciate it and will take this on board. Kind regards Rawson Homes

Awesome service and Great outcome

We just picked up our keys on Monday. We are astound and equally thrilled about the speed of completion. We thought this might take long, but it was completed in just around 7 months. We are grateful to Rawson Homes for expediting the completion and also we like to personally thank site manager Kane for his amazing customer service competency. He is such a calm and inviting person and never hesitated to answer our questions. Kane went above and beyond to make things happen,.. and we are happy with the overall build and also the landscaping is great.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Thanks so much for kind words, Anura. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, we are very lucky to have Kane on our team! We hope you enjoy your Rawson Home for many years to come. Kind regards Rawson Homes

This is best quality service

Its the best quality service is every aspect with fullfilling every expectation from the construction.the completion time of every stage was on time and with highest expected quality and best communication delivered regarding the work

Build StageMid-Construction
Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come. Kind regards Rawson Homes

Great job thank you Kane for a lovely experience and a fast build,

The build was fast
The workmanship was of high quality
No issues the entire time very well managed
Very happy with the entire experience from start to finish and no hidden surprises

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Thanks so much for your review, Rita. We’re so happy to hear you love your new home. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come. Kind regards Rawson Homes

Very Helpful

Rawson Homes have been very helpful to us when constructing our new home. They helped us to go through the steps 1 by 1 and helped us when we needed help. Anabella, Tomas and team were very helpful and kind and helped us to get through this tough phase. They very proactive and helped replied back to our questions quickly and didn't mind taking some of their own time out to help us out in this process.

Construction End DateOctober 2019
Thanks so much for your feedback Boby. We have a great team here at Rawson Homes and really appreciate hearing from happy customers. We hope you enjoy your Rawson Home for many years to come. Kind regards Rawson Homes