Rawson Homes NSW, Leppington (HomeWorld)

Rawson Homes NSW, Leppington (HomeWorld)

100% Customer Service & Exciting Start !!!

My wife and I have recently gone to tender for our new Grace 21 and we are both a bit excited to build our first home. This is our first experience in building a home and it was important to us that to find a builder who will deliver and fulfill not only our requirements but also provides an excellent no excuses customer service with quality inclusions.

Our sales consultant Elie has (and continues to) delivered beyond that. Elie has been polite, patient, logical, professional and responsive in dealing with any queries and demands presented by us.
We found him always to go above and beyond - taking calls and sending emails out of hours to put our minds at ease.

He has already done everything possible to ensure our experience with Rawson Homes was not only positive but also enjoyable and smoother. And still, he helps whenever I call him for tender related staffs.

Elie is not only the best (if anything beyond the best) sales person but also a human being with an excellent personality.

I wish him every success in future.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Shahed, thank you so much for taking the time to write out your experience and share it with us. We are glad to hear that Elie was such a great help to you and made your experience a positive one. All the best to you and your wife with building your first home! – Rawson Homes

Great Customer Service - Kahila - Plan Presenter

Building my first home with Rawson and had major delays (dealing with 2 sales consultants, 2 Salaes Managers with little or no sympathy) with the tender process and was questioning myself if i made the right choice picking Rawson over the other 2 builder. Was sarting to lose faith until we had our planning meeting with Kahila & my faith was restored.

From the get go, Kahila provide great customer service, asking how our experience has been so far and after hearing all the issues we encountered with the tender process, sympathised and apologies on behalf of Rawson. This was the first time we got an apology.

From that point i knew my luck had taken a turn for the better, Kahila explained how she runs her plan meeting and took her time to explain everything in so much detail and provided suggestions to better our home which i thought was absolutely fantastic!! As no point did i feel i had to make a decision right then and there (like i did with the tender meeting) and we finished off the meeting (which ran over by 30 min) with Kahila saying"Don't worry, I'll got in and bat for with management and see what i can do with all the poor customer service you have received".

I left that meeting like a weight had been lifted from my shoulder. 2 days later i got an e-mail saying with management have agreed to reduce the cost of your home. Now that is customer service.

I really hope all the plan presenters are exactly like Kahila. If not, i just hope your as fortunate as I was to get Kahila!

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Joe, thank you so much for taking the time to write out your experience and share it with us. We are glad to hear that Kahila was such a great help to you and made your experience a positive one. All the best with the rest of your building experience! - Rawson Homes

Above and Beyond? - Maybe it's their Norm

I thought I would write to you regarding my experience with Rawson Homes.
My family and I were investigating the purchase of a block of land in the Sutherland Shire. We had identified one, however we wanted to do our due diligence on the block prior to making a formal offer. We visited approx. 6 builders, one of which was Rawson Homes and in particular Elie. I would like to congratulate Rawson Homes and in particular Elie for the professional manner our inquiry was handled, the best by a million miles. Elie went out of his way to ensure we had enough information, both soft copies and hard copies to make further inquires at the council as well as recommend an alternative, and more suitable, design based on the questions he had asked us. He backed up the with a phone call after our council meeting and set up a time to meet to go through the design to create a “rough” estimate to ensure the design was within our budget. NOT ONE OTHER BUILDER EVER CALLED - THEY JUST GAVE ME A BROCHURE AND SAID TAKE A LOOK AROUND. SERIOUSLY??.
Although ultimately we did not end up going through with the offer on the land and ultimately purchased an existing home, I can guarantee you that I will tell 100 people about my positive experience with Rawson Homes.
All I wanted to say was CONGRATULATIONS, I am not too sure if it is above and beyond Rawson's normal standard but I can tell you it is well and truly above and beyond your industry standard.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Steve, Thanks so much for your feedback on Elie. We have a great team here at Rawson Homes and really appreciate hearing from happy customers - or "almost" customers in this case! We really appreciate you taking the time to get in touch and let us know about your experience. Kind regards Rawson Homes

Pre-Construction

I have just completed the pre-construction stage and everything has been excellent so far! The customer service from the Rawson Team has been A++.

Thank you so much! Can’t wait for the build to commence.

Build StagePre-Construction
Thanks so much for your review, Julie. We love hearing such positive feedback. We hope you enjoy you new home for many years to come. Kind regards Rawson Homes

What a journey!

It was a journey, registration of the land took 2years. However we were updated and advised of progress with the helpful assistance with Rachel in pre-construction. Once construction commenced Tyrone became our supervisor making prompt progress including regular updates which overall made it a pleasure dealing with him. He is a young, professional and a knowledgeable supervisor and would build again because of the great experience.
In most cases he was the first to point out little issues during construction (which happens when building) and was quick to resolve.
My Husband works in the industry and he was also very happy with the direction, speed and quality of the build.
Thank you Rawson Homes and all the team involved for building a quality home with a the great experience.

Construction End DateSep 2018

Happy with Rawson's Service and Construction of Our Home; Special Appreciation to Our Site Managers

We're very well satisfied with the service that Rawson provided to us through out the entire process which has been smooth and commendable. The staff were cooperative and shown enthusiasm and professional commitment. They managed the construction well and offered us quality home. We like their customer service and handover.

Special thanks and appreciation to our site managers Geoff and Tyrone.

Construction End DateAug 2018