Rawson Homes NSW, Leppington (HomeWorld)

Rawson Homes NSW, Leppington (HomeWorld)

Above and Beyond? - Maybe it's their Norm

I thought I would write to you regarding my experience with Rawson Homes.
My family and I were investigating the purchase of a block of land in the Sutherland Shire. We had identified one, however we wanted to do our due diligence on the block prior to making a formal offer. We visited approx. 6 builders, one of which was Rawson Homes and in particular Elie. I would like to congratulate Rawson Homes and in particular Elie for the professional manner our inquiry was handled, the best by a million miles. Elie went out of his way to ensure we had enough information, both soft copies and hard copies to make further inquires at the council as well as recommend an alternative, and more suitable, design based on the questions he had asked us. He backed up the with a phone call after our council meeting and set up a time to meet to go through the design to create a “rough” estimate to ensure the design was within our budget. NOT ONE OTHER BUILDER EVER CALLED - THEY JUST GAVE ME A BROCHURE AND SAID TAKE A LOOK AROUND. SERIOUSLY??.
Although ultimately we did not end up going through with the offer on the land and ultimately purchased an existing home, I can guarantee you that I will tell 100 people about my positive experience with Rawson Homes.
All I wanted to say was CONGRATULATIONS, I am not too sure if it is above and beyond Rawson's normal standard but I can tell you it is well and truly above and beyond your industry standard.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Steve, Thanks so much for your feedback on Elie. We have a great team here at Rawson Homes and really appreciate hearing from happy customers - or "almost" customers in this case! We really appreciate you taking the time to get in touch and let us know about your experience. Kind regards Rawson Homes

Pre-Construction

I have just completed the pre-construction stage and everything has been excellent so far! The customer service from the Rawson Team has been A++.

Thank you so much! Can’t wait for the build to commence.

Build StagePre-Construction
Thanks so much for your review, Julie. We love hearing such positive feedback. We hope you enjoy you new home for many years to come. Kind regards Rawson Homes

What a journey!

It was a journey, registration of the land took 2years. However we were updated and advised of progress with the helpful assistance with Rachel in pre-construction. Once construction commenced Tyrone became our supervisor making prompt progress including regular updates which overall made it a pleasure dealing with him. He is a young, professional and a knowledgeable supervisor and would build again because of the great experience.
In most cases he was the first to point out little issues during construction (which happens when building) and was quick to resolve.
My Husband works in the industry and he was also very happy with the direction, speed and quality of the build.
Thank you Rawson Homes and all the team involved for building a quality home with a the great experience.

Construction End DateSep 2018

Happy with Rawson's Service and Construction of Our Home; Special Appreciation to Our Site Managers

We're very well satisfied with the service that Rawson provided to us through out the entire process which has been smooth and commendable. The staff were cooperative and shown enthusiasm and professional commitment. They managed the construction well and offered us quality home. We like their customer service and handover.

Special thanks and appreciation to our site managers Geoff and Tyrone.

Construction End DateAug 2018