Sharp R395EST / R395EBS

6 questions from our users

Bigsnfats

Bigsnfatsasked

R395EST / R395EBS

Why does the fan continue to work after opening the microwave oven is opened

gutsy47
gutsy47

This model (along with a few others these days, with Inverter technology and sophisticated electronics controls) does this to cool the internal components after a cooking cycle finishes (as things would not instantly cool down after a cooking cycles completes), AND also helps to evaporate any moisture that hangs around after cooking. I believe it mentions this in the manual.

LizzyQ

LizzyQasked

Elizabeth Qazim -

I purchased a Sharp R395EST 34L 1200WS/Steel Inverter Microwave from The Good Guys, Cairns on 02/07/19 for$266.00. The internal light has begun flickering and I want to know how I deal with this. Will I return the appliance to The Good Guys or should I take it to a Sharp retailer in Cairns (if there is one) for repair under it's 12month warranty. I hope I don't get the run around and would like to hasten a safe solution

Frustrated

Frustratedasked

How do you defrost less than 500g

Marcus S.
Marcus S.

There is a power control button above the Stop button... I set it to 400 then press the Start button to set the power. Then dial in about 3 or 4 mins and hit Start...

Sharp
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi, thank you for contacting us. Please refer to page 22 on the operational manual from this link https://support.sharp.net.au/downloads/opmanuals/R350E_R395E_om.pdf. Also, on page 8 we have instructions on manual operation and 400W - 220W power setting can be used to defrost.

Muhammad A.

Muhammad A.asked

how much litre it is?

Bill02
Bill02

At 34 litres, they are a mid-sized microwave oven. Plenty big enough for most jobs.

Margaret E.

Margaret E.asked

R395EBS

Why the light flickers

JRT
JRT

It means it's at the end of its life. I'm about to have mine repaired (under warranty) after just under 1 year. Can't be replaced on your own - time to call a service agent.

Sharp
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Margaret, we encourage you to contact our Customer Care team either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question. They will be able to assist you accordingly.

Michael Risby

Michael Risbyasked

R395EBS

Has the clock issue been resolved?

Brad
Brad

No they gave me a full refund and I bought a Panasonic :)

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Sharp R395EST / R395EBS