• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Bankes
BankesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well done Simonds SA, Adelaide. Job S2520

We have previously built many times with other builders but we are pleased to say Simonds SA, Adelaide is excellent! Simonds Adelaide SA operate in a most efficient customer friendly manner - we have been so impressed with their practices and procedures from start to finish. The build was very well managed. Workmanship faultless. Queries handled promptly. No issues to deal with. Cost as expected.

Paige Jones
Paige JonesSouth Australia

Amazing finished product and fabulous service and experience!

Our build started off messy as we had a change of CRC and site supervisors quite regularly but once we had our final CRC and site supervisor, they were beyond helpful and always happy to answer any questions we had and be sure the update us regularly and be sure the process was smooth sailing. The quality is great and if there were any issues we were concerned about, they would be sure to fix them straight away and to our standard. We were overall happy with the finished product and grateful our dream home has come to a reality and that there were not extra costs involved from the initial quote and sign off. I would be sure to recommend Simonds to any family and friends wanting to build.

• +1Thumbnail
Other Home Builders

Happy we choose Simonds to build our dream home

We have been really happy with our build, we have built many times but this has been by far the one we have enjoyed the most. The communication has been great and we are so excited to move in to our dream house. We did have some small delays but we were always kept updated with what was going on. Thanks Simonds! And thank you to everyone from our sales consultant, gallery consultant, CRC’s and site supervisor, you all made building our dream
home a pleasure

Subha R.
Subha R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent people to build your dream home

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Great solid home

Celeste
Celeste

Our job no is s2457

Simonds H.Simonds

Great thank you Celeste, we will pass your appreciations on!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Alex Vukasinovic
Alex Vukasinovic Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

S2322

I im very happy with the outcome of my new home. Simonds had exceeded my expectations with everything compared to other builders I have used in past. I must say that the supervisor Heath had done an amazing job in completion of my home considering the year it has been with all going on.
I will be recommending Simonds to others just because of their excellent service, quality and price.

Fairly happyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great build average follow up

Hi guys
Our job number is S1825.
Keen to get this all sorted out as our mirror and sink have been getting steadily worse and we are quite embarrassed by them when we have friends and family stay.

Melissa librino Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do Not Build With Simonds

• +11Thumbnail

Hi Melissa,
We're sorry to hear about your experience with us. Are you able to provide us with your job number? As we can then send these concerns to our internal team for review and follow-up.
Thank you.

Melissa librino

I’m over giving you my job number and no one does anything. My kids can’t use our bath as the plug is stuck, I sent an email Friday at2pm and no one got back to me.

Melissa librino

If you are that interested in helping, look my name up

Mostly Happy
Mostly HappyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Review after one year..

Summer
SummerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Late builds and terrible communication

Hi Summer,
We're sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience building with us. Are you able to provide us with your job number? As we can then send these concerns to our internal team for follow-up.
Thank you.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Pam
PamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!

Love my new home S2334. Site supervisor Steve and my contact Ann kept me updated on the build regularly. I had lots of questions and they were both very kind and patient when answering them all. The gallery girls particularly Emily were so helpful with choosing the materials and design. I had to be in by a certain date and Steve kept to his word that I would be. Steve is very thorough and his attention to detail has resulted in a lovely house I am so excited to be living in now.
Thank you Simonds!

Simonds H.Simonds

We bet on Simonds and its been unreal so far!

Iain
Iain

Thanks. No problem. S2747.

Simonds H.Simonds

Great, thanks Iain. We will pass your appreciations on to Shane and Patricia!

Great level of customers service provided of Simonds homes!

The supervisor for our 2 new builds was great and made the whole process of constructing the new properties a real breeze and a very pleasurable one. The management of the contractors made the building times really efficient and the work was completed to a very high quality. We are very happy with the finished quality and timeframes for completing the 2 new builds.

ash
ash
Simonds H.Simonds

Thanks Ash, we're so happy to hear that you have had an enjoyable home-building journey with our SA team. We will be sure to pass your appreciations on to them!

Brendan
BrendanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy customers

• +1Thumbnail

Stev
StevMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Adorable home house and land package

Overall we had a good experience as our build happened during COVID-19. There was very limited communication and contact with the site but we were kept up to date from the Melbourne office. Site was managed well as we would drive buy to see the progress of the build which was done in a timely manner. We are pleased with the complete house, how ever we are still waiting for the old driveway to be removed and reinstated as a kerb which was in the contract. We have been in the house 5 weeks now. Job S2337