• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Esra O.
Esra O.Victoria

Great Customer Service

Would like to thank Julie and John for always responding to my emails whenever I needed a set of hands. Julie was always responding on time and booking me in right away and sending John out to assist with our needs. Appreciate their work with whatever we need, thank you to both!

Site Admin

Fantastic progress of house under great supervision

Great supervisor . House progress is incredible and communication from the site supervisor is great. He is always available whenever we have questions. We get quick replies from him. We had few hiccups during drawings but if we talk about construction, we are so glad that we are in good hands.

Hi Jasjot,
That is really great to hear. Thanks for the fantastic review.
If you would be like to, please feel free to provide your job number, so we can pass your feedback onto the team members involved.
Thanks again.

Neha Khairajani
Neha KhairajaniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service and Build!

Both office and on-site teams were extremely helpful, prompt and incredibly lovely to work with. They offered information and updates regularly and were extremely transparent throughout the build. The worked extremely hard to ensure there were no delays wherever possible. I was extremely satisfied with the service and quality of the build.

Narayana K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great journey so far

Job Number - 67531

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you Narayana, we will pass your appreciations on!

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

liddustbin
liddustbinVictoria, Australia

Excellent from start to finish

My build was managed fantastic, from the time I had been given my CRC , to the time my file went to the supervisor/manager. They made my build very easy and could not say anything but on how happy I am. I had no issues and everything I asked was done straight away.
Fantastic Job to the Simonds Team.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Disappointed with lies and excuses from Simonds, terrible experience so far

I am building in Shepparton area and very much disappointed with the CRC and her Operational Manager. Contract was signed in Dec last year and haven’t even gone past the developers approval. Terrible customer service and full of bullshitting and lies. CRC is highly unprofessional and doesn’t answer calls and emails. I am now being asked to pay more as the prices of houses gone up since the contract was signed. I have been told by CRC that my job has been removed from queue till 16th of July. I had build houses with Simonds before but this team in Shepparton is full of liars and slackers. I don’t understand what is my fault, is it because I am not local person of Shepparton area. My job number is 66542

Hi Preet
We're very sorry to hear about your experience. We want to make sure all your concerns are investigated and addressed.
Thank you for your Job number we will pass this onto our internal team to be investigated.
Best wishes

Hi Preet
I believe one of our team members have been in touch.
Please let us know if we can assist any further!

Preet
Preet

Hi there, no one has been in touch with me so far. Thanks

Rich W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent From Start To Finish!

#65740

Theresag
TheresagGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Build experience

Our build was managed exceptionally, from our first appointment at the sales centre, then onto our
CCR and our supervisor, who went over and above our expectations and there was nothing that was to much trouble for him. We are happy and satisfied with the build quality, we had no issues along the way at all. We have received value for money and our cost's were within our budget and estimate. Highly recommend building with Simonds Homes

Satyaki C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exorbitant margins for additional work

SBK
SBKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience from start to finish

Build an express range for investment purposes and had an amazing experience right from the start - from point cook sales office to administration, topped up by an amazing site supervisor who has been second to none. (..and I have experienced a few!) Shout out to you a few people - Robert Nedelkov!, Lauran Day & Priya Dhaliwal & Max Dietz. You guys have been awesome, especially considering the challenges faced as a result of COVID!. I would also like to highlight, that I am being taken care of very promptly with any unexpected post-handover issues.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Chintamanee Tohooloo
Chintamanee TohoolooGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My experience with Simonds Building company

I have to say that I have had the most amazing experience with Simonds right from the very first day I engaged one of the consultant at their display and everyone I met along throughout the process, it's been very remarkable and I am so very grateful. My project would not have reached where it is without so much comprehension from them and I am quite amazed how the building company has never been demanding over money, unlike many others I've known.

JOB NUMBER: 62429

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you Chintamanee Tohooloo, I will pass the feedback onwards to our internal team!
Have a great day!

NADEEMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simonds Sales Team

My home build is in progress however experience with Simonds Sales team has been exceptional and was able to get answers to all my questions during & even outside business hours. He has been able to assist on all my queries and explaining everything to my level that has build my confidence and relationship with him.

Job # 66356 - Chandra Deep

Karen and Stew Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would highly recommend

As per every build (I'm assuming) there were things that needed to be rectified however they were all done promptly and professionally. There were no hidden costs. Overall very happy with the whole process. Aly Croce and Adam Leggieri in particular were a delight to deal with, answering all our queries promptly and going above and beyond to cater for our needs. Would build with Simonds again.

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you Karen and Stew, I will pass this onwards to our internal team.
Have a fantastic day!

Ali
AliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing experience building our first home!

We were well taken care of at each and every step while obuilding our first home. From choosing our floor plan suitable to our needs to each and every stage during development, we have been helped by the amazing team of Simonds. Really pleased with the final outcome! Definitely will recommend it to everyone!

Robabeh A.
Robabeh A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Metro-West Maintenance, Melbourne

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateMay 2016

Dominic rao
Dominic raoasked
VIC, Melbourne

I have been waiting nearly 8 months for the start of construction .My job no. 62138 with land at Lot 3215 Gainsborough Road, Williams Landing.Why such unacceptable delay? Your reputation as a reputable builder is on shaky grounds.I am losing money as I have to pay 8 months of interest repayments and I am told there is no recompense for my loss.Any positive response?My name Dominic Rao

Hi Dominic,
Thank you for contacting us at Simonds Homes and for providing your job number. We have sent these concerns to our internal team for follow-up.

Rong H asked
VIC, Melbourne

As a previous client, I have been told that Simonds forgot to do the waterproof floor under the basement in the bathroom, i think no matter how long it is from purchasing, how come that there is no waterproof in the bathroom? I sent email to report this to Simonds, but no one replied me, I ask my agent to call Simonds, however no one picked up the call when transferring to the maintenance department. I just want to know how to report the issue to Simonds? No one replied until now.

Hi Rong,
Thank you for reaching out to us at Simonds Homes. We're sorry to hear that you have been waiting for a response from our team and we would like to follow these concerns up for you. Could you please provide us with your job number, or alternatively you can email your address and contact details to customer.success@simonds.com.au and we can follow this up with the relevant team.

Rong H

I sent email to this one: metrowest.maintenance@simonds.com.au, but no one replied, and no one picked up the call, how can I do? Forward the email to the email address you sent to me?

Hi Rong,
You can either comment your job number below or forward through the email to the customer.success@simonds.com.au address provided. Please just ensure that it contains a job number and/or address of your build, so that we can follow-up these concerns with the relevant team.

Peter A.asked
VIC, Melbourne

i am building with simonds i don t recommend to anyone from sale until now no communication they lie every one want sign and after say speak with next one now i have stop the building refuse to pay the bill until someone want speak with me

job no 64621

Simonds H.Simonds

Hi Peter, thank you for getting in touch with us at Simonds Homes. We are sorry to hear about your experience and have passed your concerns onto our internal team to be followed up on. Thank you.

Simonds H.Simonds

Hi Peter, I believe your Construction Manager has been in touch with you and arranged a site meeting for today to address your concerns.

See all Simonds VIC, Melbourne questions

Get an answer from our members and Simonds representatives

Find the right Home Builder