Simonds VIC, Melbourne

Simonds VIC, Melbourne

Christie

ChristieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dina is the best! !!

I am so happy with Simonds service. Dina is the best you can get. Very very patient. Explain every thing in details to make you so confident and comfortable. I am looking forward to my build - hopefully my experience is just as pleasant during construction. My family and I are very excited to move in very soon :)

Construction End DateMarch 2020

Jo.Jam

Jo.JamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Experience

The simonds staff at Springvale were extremely helpful with helping me finalise my colours after a few colours from my palette were discontinued.
The house has turned out amazing and Im happy with the final selections made.

The construction team were on top of things and gave me regular updates on the build.

Ill be recommending Simonds to my friends and family.

Great builder

Simonds have been great and very helpful, I had a meeting with Jessica in the gallery and she was great and very helpful when choosing colours.
I have also been dealing with my CRC Kayla Kokic who has also been great and quick to respond to any questions I may have.
I am now looking forward to starting my build.

Attila SimonGippsland, VIC

Amazing experience

Hi Attila,
Thanks for your great feedback. We are glad to hear you found our team helpful and knowledgeable.
If you would like to, please provide your job number so that we can pass your feedback onto relevant team members.

Hi!
The job number is 60703

Hi Attila,
Thanks for providing this information, we have passed your feedback onto our internal team.
Thanks, Simonds

Superb effort by the Simonds team!

From the moment Sales had the file its been nothing but a smooth process.

Gallery was a great experience and consultants had great knowledge.

The build process was seamless and I was always given updates of the progress onsite. The finishing product onsite was amazing, Jamie Collins is a real asset to Simonds Homes

Hi Kimberly,
Thanks for your great feedback.
Thanks, Simonds

the quality of work was excellent

they managed very well whatever I have plan they build as it same. the quality of work was good and my supervisor was very nice . whenever I communicate with him he always response me. I am happy and satisfied with Simonds .whatever I estimate same exact cost I spent. in future i will recommend my friends and relative to go with simonds.

sarvjit kaur
sarvjit kaur

My job no 54005

Hi Sarvjit,
Thank you for supplying this information, we have passed your feedback through to our internal team.
Thanks, Simonds

Great Builder! Cant wait to start!

From Sales to now has been amazing!
My gallery experience with Cat was so much fun, she was a pleasure to deal with.

Signing Tender with Jason was a breeze and my CRC Brittany Burkitt has been very informative!

Im looking forward to starting the build journey and see it all come together.

Hi KayKay,
Thanks for your great feedback. We are glad to hear you found our team a pleasure to work with.

WollertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This was actually such a great experience building with Simmonds

• +3
Construction End DateJune 2019
Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you for providing this information, we have passed your feedback onto our internal team.

Gagan Singh

Gagan SinghGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Quality and Speed of Service during the pre-construction stage

I am in the pre-construction stage of a Knock Down and Rebuild project. I am building a new Masterpeice/Heritage range house. The quality and speed of response that I have experienced so far from Brittany (Senior Customer Service Coordinator) and Rhonda (Gallary Consultant) is miles ahead when comparing this to my recent knock down and rebuild experience with with Metricon. Well Done Simonds for putting your customers first and for providing this exemplary customer service.

Construction End DateOctober 2020

Hi Gagan,
Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear you are pleased with the quality and speed of our service.

Dina

DinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

House made a Home thanks to the Simonds Family!

Construction End DateAugust 2019

Naomi X.

Naomi X.Gippsland, VIC

Perfect

Build was very well managed and so cruisey and easy for me as a first time builder.
The quality of work was perfect and my supervisor leigh was amazing. overall I was very satisfied with the company and would definetly go through them again or remmomend for others. Cant wait to move in

Hi Naomi,
Thanks for your great feedback. We are glad to hear your build was stress free.

S oldhamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smooth process and Gallery was fantastic

This is the first time I am building, however my partner has built with Simonds twice before. From Tom Bolst at Sales, to the CRC Kayla Kokic, then to Cat at the gallery and Jason the contract signatory, the process has been nothing short of seamless. Very Impressed on all fronts of the pre site journey so far! Thanks so much Simonds! Can not wait to see our home in Cranbourne come to life.

Hi,
Thank you for supplying this information, we have passed it onto our internal team.

Pete KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A fantastic family home built in 7 months

I chose the Simonds Villa Vittoria , a double story 4 bedroom 5 bathroom family home. My Site Manager called me weekly, sent me regular photos and kept the build process an intimate relationship. He also managed the quality of the build with close inspections on the performance of the contractors which is the area that i thought posed the biggest risk of quality fade. The fixed price contract gave me confidence in the level of investment. Now having lived in the home 4 weeks I couldn't be happier with the outcome and that fact that all issues were addressed within the build process. The final inspection identified three small fixes that were so minimal to the complexity of the build, I was truly impressed. Well done Simonds.

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Hi Pete,
Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear you are loving your new home.

E job number was 54508

Hi Pete,
Thanks for providing this information. We have passed it through to our internal team.

Carrie

CarrieGippsland, VIC

Great service, professional & thorough

Simonds have been professional and thorough up to this nearly final stage of our build and we are not expecting any difference for the final few weeks! Brittany Burkitt our CRC has been very informative, the build has been smooth sailing! Highly recommend Simonds Homes in the South East to build with.

Build StageMid-Construction

Hi Carrie,

LarryCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Would Highly Recommend

First time builder. All very professional, patient and helpful. Particularly Julie Murphy from Simmonds Geelong who walked the extra miles + happy to explain, clarify things to aid in well informed decisions. Most appreciated was the input of personal time above & beyond normal business hours while still maintaining a genuine smile.An amazing girl who knows her staff!

Contract#61659

Great Job!

Very happy from start to finish. Chris Cullen at the display homes was so professional and helpful with our initial enquiries planing of house to our requirements and cost estimate as close as possible to our budget. Great customer service by Jodie Lampkin and Emily Sangster taking us through to final contract no problems with any alterations. Kept well informed by site manager Bill Stephenson regarding build progress, any queries, always available for site inspections and followed up straight away with a few problems we have had after completion.Thank you to Bairnsdale Simonds team for making entire experience so easy.

Hi Rodney and Sharon,

Ryan H.

Ryan H.Victoria

Dream Home

Amazing from start to finish.
-CRC kept me informed all the way through and was very easy to talk to and had a lot of knowledge
-Had minimal issues on site and they were resolved very quickly
-Had a external building inspector to monitored the build and he was very happy with the standard of the home, also the communication between himself and Simonds.
-Price was spot on for a 4 bedroom home 2 living, and double Garage.
Overall very happy with the build and loving the new house

Construction End DateAugust 2019

Hi Ryan,
Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear you found our team knowledgable and approachable.
If you would like to, please provide your job number so that we can pass your feedback onto the relevant team members.

Chris KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, cost effective and on time build

Aaron the supervisor and Rachael did a fantastic job co-ordinating and managing our investment property build in Wonthaggi. The level of finish was terrific and we highly recommend Simonds Homes. We have just signed another contract for them to build another home for us in Lang Lang and can go into that build knowing that we will be well looked after.

Construction End DateOctober 2019
Chris K

Job number is 56405. Thanks again!

Hi Chris,
Thanks for this, we'll make sure your feedback gets passed on!

Bill

BillGippsland, VIC

happy as always

This is the third house I have built with Simonds, for me as an investor its very important to have the build done on time and to a high quality standard so its ready to sell. This build was no exception.
From the very start in sales with Brad and Jess, helping me pick a design and facade that looks great, as well as the gallery with all the colour selections, Skie the CRC is amazing and was always helpful with any questions during the pre-constructionstage. Once the build started, Aaron the building supervisor was on top of everything as usual, making sure the build flew by but no quality was compromised.
This team is a credit to Simonds Homes and I look forward to another build with them in the future.

Hi,
Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear you found our team helpful and attentive throughout your build.

You can't go wrong

Construction End DateApril 2020
Davide C
Davide C

Job number 61410

Hi Davide,
Thanks for providing us with this information, we have passed your feedback onto our internal team.

Poonam

Poonamasked

How can you sure a customer about your service quality, after reading so many disappointed reviews?
We have booked you for our first home, but now feeling bit confused about whether to choose you or not?

Hi,
We have been building homes for 70 years and we pride ourselves in the quality of our builds. If you would like further reassurance, please feel free to call our head office on (03) 9682 0700 where a member of our team will be happy to talk through any queries you may have. Thanks

smiri p.asked

Can I terminate and cancel the xpress range Preliminary contract with no/some penalties after I signed it? our sales rep has been excellent but, we have and need lot of time to decide plans and checkout demo and etc. As first home buyers we felt like we dived in pretty quickly. I saw other builder do refund unspent money.

Hi Smiri,
Would you be able to provide your Job Number and a contact number so that I can look into this for you?
Thanks, Hayley

smiri p.

Thanks Hayley, Thanks for you reply. I am only after information about the possibility of refund of unspent money if any. I am happy with Simonds so far but, I want dont want any ties for now for peace of mind so I can revisit in 2 months when i have some free time.

Hi Smiri,
We do not normally cancel contracts. However, our regional office will happily discuss this with you but we need more information around the reason for cancellation.
Furthermore, would you be able to elaborate what you mean by "preliminary contract"?

CB homeasked

Until now simonds still haven't explain why they refused to credit me back my money so i can get my tiles fix.

Hi,
Thank you for reaching out to Simonds again. We have touched base with the internal team at Simonds who have advised that replacement tiles have been delivered and that they have reached out to you directly. To avoid any delays or double handing of your requests, please deal directly with the specialist Simonds team who are in communication with you regarding your tiles and any further requests.

CB home

Tiles was dumped on my driveway 6 months ago blocking my garage. No one bothered to come and do anything. Now that I'd disposed of it to clear our space and made complain about it and now someone wanted to come. I'd made my intention known to them that I'd given them a full year to do so but no one bothered. Is this how simonds building houses? Deliberately layed left over tiles into our house..dumped some more tiles in front of our garage and leave it there. Isn't one year enough to get it fix..if simonds dont want to fix it then i have every right to ask for credit back to get someone else to do it..what's simonds excuses for not crediting me back ? What's simonds excuses for laying left over tiles into my house ?

Get an answer from our members and Simonds representatives

CategoryHome Builders