4.9

• Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

So easy, quick and stress-free!

Tui
Tui

My pleasure! Job#65073

Very happy with my Simonds Home!

Matt and Emma. Gippsland, VIC

Close to Perfect.

Our building process was well managed, only speed bump was that we had a Construction Supervisor change with no warning at all.
Workmanship & Build quality was fine, house looks amazing.
A few major issues were a “typo” in our Gallery appointment that resulted in our Alfresco Tap being misplaced. We also adjusted our bathroom mirror up to place a PowerPoint there, however it was in violation of Electrical Codes, this needed to be flagged at Gallery, or subsequently discussed with Electrician rather than him just making a change of his own choosing. Also our blinds were completely missed, the whole reason we did them through Simonds was to have them there on completion.
Cost was very accurately laid out before us from the start.

Gippsland Traralgon
Gippsland TraralgonGippsland, VIC

An easy journey

From start to finish everything was easy. We had some minor hiccups along the way including the small stage 4 lockdown at the beginning of our build all of which was handled easily and professionally by our CRC and SS. could not be happier with our house and product quality.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Quality as expected.

Building standards were as expected. We had few hiccups along the way due to COVID and were not able to visit during construction as we would have liked to but our building supervisor was really good and we could visit under his supervision. Few issues post building and most of them were rectified. We been living in our new home for 3 months and it’s been great. No major issues. Simonds has life time building warranty which is reassuring. Overall a great experience and highly recommend to build with Simonds.

Hi Job no. is 64889.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Very Happy!

I am very happy that the build went smoothly and was handled efficiently. The CRC, gallery and sales team were all great to deal with. The building supervisor communicated well and he has a great attention to detail. This was the first time building with a volume builder and I must say that the experience was a lot better than I thought it would be! The final cost was the same as the estimate so there were no extra surprises at the end.

Cassie KennedyGippsland, VIC

Chesterfield Park Estate, Warragul.

Overall my build was managed well (few hiccups along the way but nothing that was not able to be fixed) and my supervisor was always willing to answer my questions and explain things clearly throughout the entire process. All communications were clear, well documented, professional and you knew what was happening.

This was the first time I have built a home and would recommend Simonds to anyone considering building with a volume builder to a specific budget. My final cost did not differ from my estimated cost. No hidden fees or charges which was comforting.

Thank you !!
My job #66090 was/is.
Thanks to my wonderful CRC, Site Supervisor and Regional Supervisor. Cheers.

BYFIELD
BYFIELD Gippsland, VIC

OUR BYFIELD BUILD

Thanks Simonds for your professionalism during our build. Youve made our journey very easy at our stage in life, from the initial quote through to the gallery appointment and through out the build. Your team and supervisor on site has been excellent and more than helpful to deal with creating a happy and exciting atmosphere when ever we met at our new house

Awesome!

Our entire experience from start to finish has been absolutely fantastic. Everyone involved in the building process was amazing. Firstly, Aaron from the Sales Team was amazing---he answered all our questions patiently and impressed us with his product knowledge. Thank you Aaron. Our CRC-Taylor was also amazing--she is efficient and kept us informed throughout the process. Thank you Taylor. Last but not least, Justin the building supervisor was brilliant---easy to deal with, very accommodative, kept us informed all the way, sending photos and responding promptly to all our questions. Thanks so much Justin for enabling a stress free building experience. We're loving our new home!

farai and Shupi
farai and Shupi

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you Farai and Shupi, I will pass this onwards to our internal team.
Have a fantastic day!

Matthew WhitmoreGippsland, VIC

Building with Symonds was a pleasant surprise

I built a house through Symonds at 38 Winslow cresent in Warragul . We have built half a dozen homes through smaller builders around the Gippsland area over the past ten years and I swore id never build through a high volume builder such as Symonds . Late in 2020 we brought a block and went against what Id previously thought and gave Symonds a go . What a pleasant surprise it was! The management both onsite and off was second to none , the quality was great and as good as anything weve had done before . The job ran smoothly from start to finish and out of the 7 houses weve now built it was the easiest most well organised by far. Highly recommend Symonds Gippsland .

gday my job number was 66371. thanks matt

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

JAYA
JAYAGippsland, VIC

Journey with Simonds

We are very happy with Simonds build. From walk in enquiry, to our CRC, to our Gallery appointment, to Contract signing and finally the build, Building Supervisor very easy to deal with. Everyone has been very helpful, friendly, professional and happy to assist and answer our questions. Everything gone smoothly considering covid. We highly recommend Simonds. Quality of workmanship and attention to detail, impeccable. Thank you Simonds.

JBarfootGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing!

The whole process was great! Jamie, Jackie and Steve from Gippsland were truely fantastic. I bought the house during covid as a future investment property in Warragul and they’ve just made it seem easy. This is a first property for me so it was a lot of learning but it could not have been any more simple. I would recommend Simonds and them to anyone who is looking to buy in Gippsland! I will be returning soon to buy another property and will be going with them again.

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you JBarfoot, I will pass this onward to our team!
Have a great day

Chantelle Gippsland, VIC

Excellent team and excellent build from start to finish.

Job no : 65786

Simonds H.Simonds

Great, thanks Chantelle. We've passed your appreciations on to our team!

Tanya Donnan
Tanya DonnanGippsland, VIC

Stunning Seaside Simonds Build

Simonds Gippsland team are winners.
From commencement of the process with Brad & Jess, to the super efficiency of Skie in the office and then to the construction with Nick as supervisor and to all the Simonds trades who have provided top notch work the entire process has been easy for the customer.
Projected time frame was super efficient.
Simonds Gippsland clearly THE outstanding team for Simonds Homes Australia

Samantha W.Gippsland, VIC

Best experience build!!

• +3Thumbnail
Samantha W.

Thank you, our job number is 65821 :)

Simonds H.Simonds

Thanks Sam, we'll pass your appreciations on to our team!

Sheen
Sheenasked
VIC, Gippsland

Hi,

I have just found out that the one of the screw to hold my garage door motor at the ceiling came off. Lucky I saw this before it fall on my car sunroof or it injure anyone.

I can't see any stud was used to screwed on the plaster. It is a hazard issue with a timing bomb to fall anytime. Is this installation comply??

Will Simonds look after this issue or I have to get someone to fix it myself?

Hi Sheen,
Thank you for reaching out to us at Simonds Homes. We're sorry to hear about your experience and we'd like to look into this for you. If you could please provide us with your job number, we will pass your concerns on to our internal team for follow-up.
Thank you.

Karen S.
Karen S.asked
VIC, Gippsland

I have a problem with cracking and movement in a property in shepparton. Is only 7 years built. Who will i call for some assistance.

Hi Karen
Thank you for reaching out to us at Simonds Homes. We are sorry to hear about your experience and would like to see what we can do to help. If you could please provide your job number we can pass your concerns onto the internal team to be followed up on. Alternatively, if you do not know your job number, please email your details to: customer.success@simonds.com.au
Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Simonds representatives

Find the right Home Builder