• Build Stage

Kirah Munatswa

Kirah MunatswaPerth, WA

Blown Away

Hi Kirah,
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear you were able to create your perfect home design with help from Sadek. We can't wait to build your dream home!

Above and beyond!

From the moment we walked into the display home in Lakeland’s and met Gordon Robinson he took us under his wing, he took everything we wanted and designed our dream home.

After many headaches with the block and finance, Gordon continued to literally go above and beyond by getting our building contract back within 6 weeks, sorting out the technicalities to get the home to meet its valued price and always answering our endless calls with a friendly voice!

He is personable and so so values us as an individual and not just another number.

Thank you Gordon!

Find out how Smart Homes For Living compares to other Home Builders

Highly Recommend Smart Homes For Living!

We were apprehensive about building after a few bad experiences from other builders. Our sales consultant was Gordon who was brilliant and an absolute asset to Smart homes. We told Gordon our budget and our apprehensions, nothing was too hard and he made sure our home came within budget and the process was stress-free. Gordon worked with us step-by-step going out his way to ensure our experience was a positive one. Every person we have dealt with at Smart Homes has been wonderful; they are always pleasant, professional, and prompt in their responses. We were also impressed by the range of standard inclusions and were delighted by the vast tile range. We highly recommend Smart Homes for Living for your new home.

Peter and Jay

Peter and JayPerth, WA

Terrific design and build

No More Referrals..

I m really happy with whole construction process and quality of work.. and I referred few friends too.. They are pleased with whole process.. Unfortunately I didn’t any referral award for one build due to a negligence of sales person based in Margaret River.. Even my friend found hard to deal with him. (Not provide things as promised, not accepting mistakes, not flexible as other sales staff etc.. ) Luckily my friend was able to get $2000 referral included in his contract.. I couldn’t get mine even after contacting previous SW general manager.. Hope service would be better with new management.. But I m not referring any friends to you guys..

Construction End DateNovember 2017
Hasitha R.
Hasitha R.
Joanne

JoannePerth, WA

I will Build with smart homes again!

Fantastic home fantastic builder

We Built the Empire with Smart homes for living and could not be happier. Our family built in Madora Bay south of Perth. Our sales Rep Omar was amazing and very knowledgeable / friendly / and went out of his way to make sure we were happy and well informed, thanks Omar.

Great house of the highest quality. We needed to sell a property before we were able to build, Let me tell you the build was the easiest part of the whole process, even with the worlds current situation with Covid 19.

My sister and her husband built the Empire recently, and that is what inspired me to go with smart homes for living, they are equally impressed (different area, different staff members)

Thank you Again Smart homes extremely impressed.

Construction End DateJuly 2020
Brittany

Brittany Perth, WA

Helped us build our first family home!

Couldn’t recommend Smarthomes enough! We had Omar as our sales rep and he was amazing throughout the whole process. Told him what we wanted and how much we wanted to spend, he made sure the house was prefect! And managed to get it under our budget.
Lisa our pre-start lady was absolutely lovely and helped us with our colour choices and what upgrades would best suit our family.

The building process was great and fast even with covid restrictions! We will definitely be building again with Smarthomes

Thank you again for helping us build our first family home!

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Find out how Smart Homes For Living compares to other Home Builders

Built dream house with Smart homes

After decided to build house that wasn't easy job to find good builder. I spent almost 6month only to find builder. Have to compare the price and quality with all builder in WA and finally I found only one company that makes me satisfied. With Gordon Jones, he changed the design for me whatever I want, whenever I want and sometimes he gave me a great idea as a senior consultant. And doesn't any extra cost money to change design. I been told many of my friends, building house so stressful. But At least with Smart Homes, I can say it's best exiting experience ever. Now I'm living in my dream house even pay less money when I rent house. Thank you Smart Homes.

Construction End DateApril 2020

Hi Joe & Kate,
Thanks so much for leaving this lovely review! We're over the moon for you both, especially that you're now paying less than you were in rent. What a win. We wish you all the best in your brand new home.
Smart Online Team.

Fantastic experience and smooth build

We started our build through Emily, who was extremely helpful and flexible, and she helped us find the perfect home for us! She gave us some great advice and was always organised and willing to meet to help us plan the layout.
Was a very quick build, only about 4 months and it went very smoothly, although we didn’t receive many updates about the build from our client liaison until towards the end, which was a bit of a let down.
Some of the work did seem a little rushed towards the end, particularly in regard to paving, but everything else looks amazing and when we asked if a few things could be touched up and fixed it all turned out absolutely fantastic!

Overall, a very positive experience without too much hassle at all.

TeAhu

TeAhuPerth, WA

Changed my mind about building

Me and my partner built a home with Jeremy and smart home team that made it exciting and easy process. I had my doubts about building after my brother built with another company and had so many troubles. Highly recommend smart homes with my home looking and finished very professional. The build was fast and to a very high standard. Thank you

Has Hasni

Has HasniPerth, WA

Best customer service and non pushy

Orla

OrlaPerth, WA

Exceeded all of our expectations

We dealt with Jeremy who from the start set us at ease as it was our first time building and going into the property market. He gave ideas about the house design and what would suit our style of living. Without these tips I do not think we could have achieved what we have. The house exceeded any expectations we had. The build went literally without any hitches. We were invited twice to have official walk throughs with the supervisor and he explained everything. We were blown away by the level of support from start to finish. Thank you

Georgia L.

Georgia L.Perth, WA

stress free first home building and buying

We build our first home with smart homes and we don’t regret a thing! our friends told us that it is a very stressful time how the entire process with smart homes was stress free! we had numerous people throughout the build helping us and answering questions. when a small issue arouse e.g wrong doors delivered, it had already been fixed before we knew. our brand new house only took 4.5 months!

Chloe T.

Chloe T.Perth, WA

Nothing smarter than building with Smarts!

Construction End DateJune 2020

Dream House on the making

Everything goes as what i expected from Smart Homes. Smart consultant like Neil Morris is one of the reason why the outcome of our house is what we really wants. And the final cost and the estimated cost are pretty much the same not to mention the upgrades. In my point of view the standard of workmanship from Smart Homes is way better compare to other builders. Overall were happy building our first home with Smart Homes.

Terence

TerencePerth, WA

This is perfect!!!

My wife and I are first time builder and were very nervous! We have a wonderful experience with Smart Home. Really impressed with sales consultant Angela for her approach and making the whole process easier for us as first home buyers. The whole teams are very expert. We have already get the keys. Very exciting and happiness.

Rhys turner

Rhys turnerPerth, WA

Couldn’t have had a better experience from planning all the way through to the end product!

Never had a problem with any aspect of the building. Was always kept up to date with what was happening and the workmanship was first class, could tell the tradesman had vast experience. Was told about minor issues straight up which were quickly fixed without any hassle. Very positive experience

Jamie E.

Jamie E.Perth, WA

New home made easy

Jason and everyone at Smart Homes made the whole design and build process so easy. From initial design, including any changes, down to choosing what colour handles to put on cupboards.
Any issues noticed after the build were rectified immediately without any fuss.
Their show room in Osbourne Park was fantastic to help visualise how our end product would look. Massive thanks to everyone involved.