Smart Homes For Living

Glad I made the SMART Choice.

Building your first home can be a very intimidating experience but not with smart Homes. I looked at many display homes and spoke with many sale’s consultants feeling quite overwhelmed Id admit at times.
With my husband working FIFO for our home deposit I had the task of choosing a builder. I was almost at the stage of going with another builder but went with my instincts to choose a builder who listened to what we wanted, could honor promises in writing and was equally invested to build a home not just a house for my family and I.
Damian is very patient, honest and professional. You will never catch Damian without a smile on his face.
With humor and again I am sorry Damian, I would probably describe myself as the “Buildzila. Nothing was ever too big of a job for Damian. Not once did I ever feel pressured, uncomfortable or the feeling of being tolerated with all my questions and pre build insecurities.

We would like to extend our gratitude to the rest of the team who supported us throughout our build.
Deb(Reception) I probably called one to many times, every time I spoke to you I was always warmly greeted.
Sarah( Prestart) Very knowledgeable with design, materials and build products.
Phoebe (Client liaison) Always pleasant and genuinely share’s equal excitement throughout each build stage. No query was ever ignored and I always received same day reply.
Josh (Site Supervisor) Provided a smooth build from start to finish over 21 weeks. Your attention to detail exceeds my picky eye, for this I am very grateful.
To the rest of the Smart Homes team behind the scenes that we didn't get to meet, without your input & support our build wouldn’t have been completed within budget, on time and to it's high quality build. Thank you

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Good
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateOctober 2018

Kickstarting Dreams

Smooth and easy from start to finish. Lee Claxton kicked us off with brilliant knowledge and overall ability in his job. He helped us no end in every way he could in the sale of our first home. It didn't finish there either Lee was helpful throughout the whole process assisting where he could. Thanks Lee your a legend
Kylie was our client liasion and she ticked all the boxes, was prompt in response to any questions with definitive answers. Thanks Kylie it was a pleassure.
Once our build kicked off it was quick and tidy. Good quality work produced and a great turn around in time. We have jusy recieved our keys and cant wait to put the finishing touches into our very first home!
Great price overall.

Construction End DateJan 2019
Hi Dave, thanks so much for sharing this awesome feedback with us! We definitely have a great team who make building with Smart Homes for Living an exciting, stress-free process. We will pass on your kind works to Lee & Kylie. Enjoy your new home! Smart Online Team

Our Beautiful Colossus

We first went through SmartHomes show home just out of curiosity, we hadnt decided to build at that stage but we were looking at our option's.
Damien was the first consultant to greet us before we headed on through many other show homes. We ended up right back on Damians door step, confident that he was the right consultant for us. Damien listened to what we had in mind for our dream future home & provided the perfect plan for what we invisiged our home to be.
We commenced our build with smarthomes and it was smooth sailing from there on in.
At no time did we loose confidence in our builders and throughout the entire build, we were continually kept up to date on the progress of each stage and completion by Kylie and Josh.
Our build continued and stayed on track the entire way through.
There is a vast selection of modern, good quality fittings and materials to suit so many different tastes. It can certainly be an overwhelming process however we were fortunate enough to have great advice and guidance on our selections at pre-start with Sarah.
Now, we are the proud owners of our beautiful new home and we pinch ourselves regularly that this has really happened to us and so quickly!
We feel privileged to have built our first home through SmartHomes and would not hesitate in recommending the team. We have no doubt that our future builds will be with their company.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Steph, thank you so much for sharing these kind words with us! Damian, Kylie, Josh and the team always work hard to ensure a smooth building process for our clients and we couldn't be prouder of them! We wish you a lifetime of happiness in your new home. Smart Online Team

simply exxcellent

Thinking about building again was not so sure first, then went to display village and met leon @smarthomes had a chat to him very helpful and really knew what he was talking about and took me for drive around the estate and had a look couple display houses really happy then we met the rest of the crew at the office from prestart through out the whole experience was exxcellent very flexible when it comes to changing designs, upgrades or even variations to our need.They offer really good product and value for money also advises lots of options to chose from as well when it comes to pre start selection.so if you thinking about building smart homes is the one to go.

Construction End DateFeb 2019
Wow this feedback is simply excellent! Leon is definitely a superstar in our eyes- we'll be sure to pass on the kind words. We are so pleased you loved our product selection and that you felt supported throughout the building process. Enjoy your new home! Smart Online Team

Smart Homes For Living With Damian Coniglio

I built my first home with smart homes and Damian Coniglio. Damians service from start to finish was first class! he was always available when I had questions to ask in regards to the building of my home and had a very quick understanding of what I was looking for in a home and was on the same page with me right from the start. this only makes the process so much easier throughout. I know that Damians family has been in the industry for decades so it is no surprise that he was so understanding and knowledgeable. I could not recommend a better person or company to build any home with.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Ian, Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful feedback with us- we'll be sure to pass it on. Damian is certainly an asset to our team so we are very happy to hear he made your building process easy and stress-free. Wishing a lifetime of memories in your new home! Smart Online Team

SMART HOMES with Leon Lanternier - The one and only way to build!

I built my first home with Smart Homes which turned what usually is a complicated and overwhelming experience into a smooth and exciting process. The workmanship and build quality of the final product is top notch. I am exceptionally happy with the service provided by Smart Homes. The value for money cannot be beaten by another builder and the final cost of the build ended up being less than the estimated cost.

I must give an extra shoutout to sales-rep, Leon Lanternier. He went above and beyond the usual role of sales reps throughout the entire process whenever any issue crept up that usually comes about during a build. He kept me fully informed and explained everything simply and clearly making me feel comfortable and in control of the building process. He exceeded my expectations.

If you are looking to build, the only way to do it is with Smart Homes and you must ask for Leon.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Marissa, Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful feedback with us! We are so pleased to here that Leon provided excellent support and guidance throughout the building process- we are very lucky to have him on the team. We wish you a lifetime of happiness in your new home! Smart Online Team

Absolutely brilliant - wouldn't use anyone else!

My house was managed incredibly well with absolutely no complaints. They were happy to answer all my questions no matter how small and the team worked tirelessly to help with acquiring my loan. So far the quality of my home is fantastic, I don't have any complaints and currently almost at lock up. I've only had 2 issues so far (not to do with building quality) and the team have handled them well and as expected. Finally the cost was as expected, and stayed within my payment per week amount as I wanted.

Construction End DateApr 2019
Hi Mel, thanks for sharing this wonderful feedback with us! We are over the moon that you've had a positive building experience. The most exciting part is coming up- handing over your keys to your beautiful new home! Wishing you a lifetime of memories in your new home. Smart Online Team

First Home Building made easy

Thinking about building our first home was quite overwhelming, we didnt really know where to start. We first met Jeremy his knowledge and expertise really made the whole process alot easier, from personally driving us around to find the right block for us to helping us choose a design plan to calls to check and see if we had any questions. We then dealth with his PA, Tarryn, she was so so helpful throughout the whole process and very punctual whenever we had any questions. Then pre start with Sarah Bailey was an absolute breeze, She made very easy and covered everything in extreme detail.

Construction End DateJun 2019
Hi Jean Paul, This is such great feedback! Thank you so much for sharing it with us- we'll be sure to pass on the kind words to Jeremy, Tarryn, Sarah and the team. We are very lucky to have such a dedicated team help our clients throughout the building process and it's feedback like this that makes it all worth while! Wishing you a very happy 2019 in your new home! Smart Online Team

Excellent Knowledge and Service

The Team at Smart Homes were great, very good customer service skills and knowledge base. Each area had their own specialties who were able to guide me through my first home and make it such a simple process. Would highly recommend building through Smart Homes. If for any reason there was an issue, the team were quick to jump on top of it and resolve it quickly.

Thank you for making my first home a dream and not a nightmare.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Sayed, We are so happy we could make your building process stress free and like a dream! We will pass on your kind message to everyone involved and wish you a very happy life in your new home. All the best, Smart Online Team

Exceeded our expectations

We didnt realise the amazing builder we had gone through. Our bricks were up in 6 days. Our build has progressed so smoothly. Jason has been such an incredible help throughout our journey from day one! We didn't hit any major snags in the road. We got more than what we expected at prestart. We literally got the best deal on our first home. The quality is inexplicable! Everything is just so good. thank you to everyone involved at SMART Homes. We couldnt recommend you guys enough!

Construction End DateFeb 2019
Hi Marsha, Thank you so much for this brilliant feedback! It has been a pleasure sharing this experience with you and we are so proud to hear the hard work Jason and the team have put in to get the build to where it is. We'll continue to deliver exception service and look forward to handing over the keys to your beautiful new home! Smart Online team

Building is stressful they said

So many people telling me that building is a hugely stressful assignment to take on. Well, my experience was the complete opposite. Every staff member at Smart made my journey from selecting land, choosing a design, chasing finance, going through the mountains of paperwork, choosing finishes, updating on progress, right through to the final inspection... 100x easier than I had expected it to be, in fact the majority of the process (that I was dreading) was enjoyable and exciting. One stuff up initially with the pre-slab footings was sorted out super quick. Everything went on time and on budget. Some say I was lucky, I personally think Smart were fantastic and made this happen for me. Couldn't be happier. Big thanks to Jason and Kylie. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone building. No I have not been paid for this review. These are my genuine thoughts.

P.S. I am still in love with my feature recycled red brick wall in the theatre.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Tim, thanks so much for sharing this amazing feedback with us! We really appreciate all of your kind words and will pass this onto Jason, Kylie and the rest of the team- our wonderful team always go above and beyond to ensure a smooth building process. Wishing you a happy life in your new home! Smart Online Team

Good experience with great people

Our build has been managed by some good people. Neil was excellent at the beginning of our journey, helping us to make our house our own and is very knowledgeable in his field. Sarah, who dealt with our prestart was also excellent. We have been happy with the workmanship and quality of the build and can’t wait to move in very soon! Any issues we have had have been dealt with quickly and people have been quick to respond. The cost of the build was about what we expected and we allowed for some of the extras that would cost more.

Construction End DateJan 2019
Hi Lisa, Thanks for sharing these kind words with us- we'll pass this on to Neil and the team! We really appreciate the honest feedback- we do try to fix issues straight away as you note to ensure our customers are happy with the final result. It’s been an absolute pleasure sharing this journey with you, and we are excited to be wrapping up and handing over the keys soon. Not long to go! Smart Online Team

Great quality all the way!

I first met Lee Claxton in 2017 when I was deciding who to build with. Lee was very approachable, likeable and informative. I had so many questions and he had all the answers, he was patient and never hassled me into making a decision. When I was finally ready and had my heart set on a design, Lee made the process nothing short of enjoyable. The team at Smart Homes work well together and the communication has been excellent. Lee then recommended me to Alex at V Homeloans, their in house specialist, also very impressed with the service from Alex. Pre-start was where it all got really exciting, the team were able to turn my visions into reality. I'm now one week away from moving into my amazing new home and I couldn't be happier. Small problems along the way were rectified punctiliously and professionally. The build quality is excellent, the inclusions and value for money is second to none. Highly Recommend!! 10/10.

Construction End DateJan 2019
Wow this feedback is second to none! As you know we try our very best to make the building process as easy, breezy as we can and Lee & Alex certainly helps us make that possible! We'll pass on the good news to the team and wish you a lifetime of wonderful memories in your new home. All the best, Smart Online TeamI forgot to mention Phoebe, she bas been wondeful also!Phoebe is a true gem!

Professional and friendly

I had been shopping around builders for a while before finding Smart Homes. Smart Homes was very professional and very quick to reply to any queries I had. As the pricing they gave was very reasonable I chose to build with them. The quality of the build was good. No Issues at all throughout the building process and was very satisfied with the customer service.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Konglah, Thanks for sharing this wonderful review with us- we can't wait to share it with the team! We wish you a very happy life in your new home! Smart Online Team

The process! so Smooth, No stress, Full commitment from Smart!

Smart Homes since day one has presented with the highest quality, From the first day that I walked in, I met with one of the senior consultants Leon, I was really nervous and quite stressed about the possibility of what was about to come of my life! From the minute I met Leon and the team, I was suddenly less stressed, and I was relaxed, Which helped me massively! Leon went through every word, every question and explained it with the best possible answers he could, he also checked in on me after and was a great support to my 101 questions!
I have literally had no problems with my process, and I can safely say I'm so confident and excited for the next 6 months of my adventure building with Smart Homes. I have since then recommended Smart Homes to others, even with a friend of mine working with Leon and the team over the next 3 months to get her started.
Before Smart homes I had looked at other builders, and comparing to others is the best thing I did, Because the Quality, Support and communication I have been given is outstanding!!

Thanks Smart Homes!!!

Construction End DateJul 2019
Hi Sam, Thanks so much for sharing this fab feedback with us! We’re so proud that our team has exceeded your expectations and made your building experience as enjoyable as possible. Leon is certainly an asset to Smart Homes for Living so we look forward to sharing this amazing feedback with him! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and joy in your soon to be complete home. All the best, Smart Online Team

Damian Coniglio what a star ⭐️

We had met with a few builders and all I can say it it was a nightmare because we didn’t have a huge budget it felt like we were going to have a house but no windows, no doors, everything was extra and it felt like every time I asked a question it was a hassle and I made me feel stupid.

Then we met Damian Coniglio and I really wasn’t in the mood to met with anyone. I was upset and emotional and feeling stressed. Damian came to my home all bright eyed and full of personality smiles.

Damian was given my budget he put my options in front of me answered every question I had sometimes even multiple times. He made things simple and easy. There was never any pressure and no matter how many times I rang or what time it was I still got an upbeat happy honest Damian.

Prestart Came and i met with Sarah Bailey and she was so lovely and asked questions so she knew what I was after and helped me to keep to my theme She was honest and made the day a bit fun.

Damian phoned to see how it went and to make sure I was happy and to let me know the next step and who would be contacting me next.

Kylie Mason has been amazing answering questions and replying so promptly even leading up to the silly season.

Smart Homes has been promoted and with each stage. I have loved that Smart homes has been honest and reliable. The communication has been second to none and if you want to deal with people who aren’t pushy, tell you honestly what’s happening, they are a company you really can trust..

I must say they Damian is a true asset to the company and I recommend Damian and Smart homes to all my customers and friends. They have been amazing to deal with have given us everything we wanted.

Construction End DateJun 2019
Hi Brooke, What a fantastic review! Ensuring open communication and trust is our main focus, so we feel very proud that Smart Homes For Living gave you such a positive building experience! Perfection takes an amazing team who is prepared to go above & beyond. We are very lucky to have the best in the biz and will definitely share this amazing feedback with Damo, Sarah and Kylie! We hope many memories are made in your beautiful new home. Smart Online Team

Exactly What I Wanted

Neil, Sarah, Phoebe & Scott & all involved at SHFL, I cannot thank you guys enough. This was my first home build and it could not have gone smoother. It was such a great experience from my first design meeting to PC inspection, to handover. Let's face it, every construction project has its problems, it would be unrealistic to think otherwise but any issue that arose was dealt with promptly. The build commenced mid April 2018 and I moved in 5 months later, an incredible build time and within my budget. Thanks again Smart Homes.

Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Brian, A 5 month start-to-finish building time! that's a very impressive feat. Thanks for the great shout-out to our amazing team. We really appreciate your positive feedback and couldn't have asked for a better review. We always put in our best efforts to ensure your building journey is positive and smooth sailing. All the best in your dream home, Smart Online Team

I Have been extremely happy with smart homes Sunny and Leanne have been amazing .
From the prelimanery consultation and design ,and any other queries I have had along the way ,it is my 4th build but the 1st with Smart Homes and has definitely been one of the smoothest and easiest,I love that Smart Homes supports so many sporting clubs in the Margaret River community ,I would definitely recommend them !

Construction End DateJan 2019
Hi Vanessa, Thank you for sharing this great feedback with us! We are so pleased that you've had an amazing building journey with us- Sunny & Leanne are certainly experts in their field! We are always so proud of our local community (it's hard not to be when it's as lovely as it is!) and do as much as we can to help out. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness in your new home! Smart Online Team

Comprehensive service!

We are so incredibly impressed with the smart homes process. Right from the beginning the sales consultant was genuine, helpful and focused on customer service. Pre start selection process was simple and well thought out with staff making useful suggestions we never would have considered being first time home builders. Construction so far has been extremely efficient and high quality with site visits upon requests and questions answered promptly.

Construction End DateApr 2019
Hi Jazz, Thanks so much for this great review! We pride ourselves on being genuine, helpful and focused so we're so happy that your experience has been smooth sailing and all round positive! We can’t wait to finish your build and hand over the keys to your beautiful new home. All the best, Smart Online Team

Amazing!

I had a great experience with Smart Homes.
They were patient and allowed me to save/pay off some debts so I could have the house I wanted without compromise.
Everyone I came into contact with was friendly and helpful.
The standard of my build is amazing and I am beyond happy with the final result.

Would 100% recommend using Smart Homes for Living.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Katarina, We are beyond chuffed to hear how happy you are with your new home and building journey! We can't wait to share this amazing feedback with out team! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness in your new home. Smart Online team