TomHarris21

TomHarris21Perth, WA

Great service, friendly staff

We were really well looked after during our meetings with our sales consultant, pre-start consultant with all of our questions asked. Smart homes is a great one stop company to get your house built. They help you organise your land, house design and finance all within the same company which speeds up your consultation time. Great customer service from everyone and a really enjoyable experience. I know if I have any issues I can always approach our Sales consultant, Angela, and I know the issue will be sorted.

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

3rd time building + Smart Homes were the best builder by far

Vanessa

VanessaPerth, WA

Extremely happy with our new smart home

Construction End DateSeptember 2019
Mitul P.

Mitul P.Peel, WA

A good experience for a first timer

This is my first experience to build a home. I learnt a lot of things. Thanks for Smart homes for living. The experience is nice and smooth till date. A little hiccups during the journey. But I would say it was misunderstanding on my part rather than any mistakes or wrongdoings.

Construction End DateJanuary 2020

Shaun B

Shaun BPerth, WA

Awesome Builders! Will build with them again!

Remy W

Remy WPerth, WA

An amazing experience!

An attentive and transparent company to build with, I have nothing but praise to give.
Gordon listened to what we wanted in a home and designed the house around that. Offering multiple suggestions and locations, he was patient and thorough. Gordon answered all our questions and articulated his responses into the needs of what myself and my partner had stipulated.
I cannot recommend Gordon enough, and I genuinely think he is an asset to Smart Homes for Living.
Thank you!

Biancam

BiancamPerth, WA

So happy with our new home!!

This was our first ever home and it could not have been a better experience. Gordon made the process very easy and non-stressful. He gave us plenty of time to make decisions and had plenty of advice due to his experience with other families. Nothing was too much for him and he went out of his way to make things easier for us with our busy work schedules. The home was built to a high quality and we are extremely happy.

Lol3ni

Lol3niPerth

smooth SMART build

Jason D.

Jason D.Perth, WA

Love.... Love.... Love our new home

Once it was approved at shire level, it went up really quick (it felt like eternity being really excited). We cannot fault Smart Homes or our Salesman Gordon. We had an issue with our demolisher (who demolished our original house) hadn't completed the job. My dad had just passed away and Gordon very kindly said he would chase them up for us. Smart homes had given us provision sums costing, so that we knew what the maximum amount would be - no hidden costs involved. Variations were raised during and after crediting us back the money that was overestimated.

Perfect build!

Kudos to Smarthomes!

Smarthomes had been very attentive to our house aspiration. Even during the time of our inquiries,they gave us good advice and better option to our house design and product choices at a very affordable price . Always updating us with the progress of building until the completion of the house. Rate:10/10

Excellent Experience

So far, our experience with Smart Homes has been great! Emily, our Sales Rep, was patient with our never-ending questions and assisted us every step of the way with structural design decisions. She took us through a heap of display homes to help us figure out what we wanted. Emily helped us shape our dream home! We had Sarah for prestart who was also very thorough and helped us make our final decisions (with more than a few revisions on our end)! Weve just started construction and the few queries weve had have been dealt with immediately by Kylie and Jason. So far, we couldnt be happier with our choice to go with Smart homes.

Hi Chelsea,
Thanks for taking the time to write this review, we loved reading about your experience so far. Emily, Kylie & Jason are all stars so you know you're in safe hands! We can't wait to build your brand new home.

Anthony B.

Anthony B.Perth, WA

Built my perfect home

I cannot speak highly enough of smart homes, from the outset they have been a pleasure to work with building my dream home! Every question i had was answered with great advice and ideas during planning through to pre start selections. Any minor issues picked up by my inspector were rectified straight away without any problems. Will definatly build with smart homes again!

Hi Anthony,
Thanks for taking the time to write this review, we really love hearing from our clients and are always striving to deliver them their dream home. We can't wait to build your new home and wish you all the happiness.

Sam M-D

Sam M-DPerth, WA

Highly Recommended!

Amazing first build

Smart Homes have helped us over the last 2 years, from getting our finances right to helping us when we were knocked back on valuation. They have been very patient throughout the whole process and have helped us to finally get us to the building stage where we are early to mid build. We are looking forward to finally being in our own home and could not recommend any other builder while Smart Homes For Living are around.

If there is anyone that is struggling to find a builder to go with their first build, go with Smart Homes For Living as they will look after you and you won't regret it.

Good Job Guys

We thank the team Smart Homes for their efforts in materialising our first home. This might not be our dream home but definitely a good first home. We had an amazing experience from the start to finish.Leon,Fadi,Norma,Samantha,Kylie,Alex,Kevin and Kira. Amazing job guys.Thank you.Amazing inclusions and at the end cost was less than the quoted amount. Had few issues during the process. Not Smart Homes fault but they rectified it fast and smooth. There are few more things to be sorted out but we are sure that they will clear it for us. We were kept in the loop at every turn.
Overall very happy with our first home and happy to recommend SMART HOMES..

Adam H.

Adam H.Perth, WA

Amazing service

As someone who's building for the first time my sales consultant Sadek was amazing to deal with, helping with all my small request and changes. Good and timely responses even out of business hours making my pre construction process easy and a pleasure to deal with. High recommend seeking him out for a consultation, he is very knowledgeable and wasnt trying to up sell anything to me or hide any hidden costs, was totally upfront about everything

Build StagePre-Construction

Hi Adam,
Thanks for taking the time to write this lovely review, it's great to read that you've had amazing service so far. We're looking forward to building your brand new home!
Smart Online Team.

Amazing from start to finish

The build was very well managed throughout, we were notified and kept up to date through the whole process. The build has been completed to a high standard that we cannot fault. We did not have any issues pre post or during build. There were no hidden costs. Our consultant Nik was great. And the supervisor Josh was very thorough and helpful. All staff at smart homes are a pleasure to deal with.

Bret H.Perth, WA

Very impressive

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Bret H.

Thanks nick for all the help leading up to the house and all your hard work

Thanks guys

First Home Building Made Easy!

The entire process has been completely painless with all details being explained to me from start to finish.
Speed and quality of the build has been outstanding, with me not expecting it to be finished within 4 months and my inspector finding very little to raise in his reports.

Team worked really well to get the cost within my budget with a house that I am very pleased with so I would 100% recommend this builder!