Excellent finish!

100% happy with my choice to build with Smart Homes. Gordon my Sales Rep listened to what I wanted and made sure my plan was perfect and that I was happy. Prestart was enjoyable because Sarah knows her stuff - all my colours flow together and I love my tiling in the Kitchen and Scullery. Approvals were completed quickly and it wasn't long until construction started. Josh and Phoebe/Mia looked after my build - questions were always answered promptly and explained in detail. A couple of hiccups - but Smart Homes made sure they were fixed to a high standard.
Happy with my new home and cant wait to move in.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Kylie, thanks for an awesome review. We are so proud of our team for always going above and beyond for our clients so we are stoked to pass on the good news. Good luck with the move and we wish you many years of happiness. Smart Online Team.

From Sales too Design the Team are enthusiastic and professional

Jeremy was our Sales Consultant and I can not fault his efforts to meet our expectations and succeed them. The design team helped us put our vision together, whilst remaining within our desired budget. The standard inclusions are a pleasant surprise in comparison to other builders ranges. Any issues during construction and post were dealt with promptly and efficiently. I would be more than happy to build with Smarthomes again.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi, We are so pleased to hear you had a positive experience with Smart Homes For Living. We really do pride ourselves on the quality of our product and the value of each and every item. We wish you all the happiness in your new home. Smart Online Team

Jeremy and his team were great! He helped with every aspect and answered our questions quickly and honestly. We did notice a discrepancy but Jeremy fixed it quick smart and positively for us. The house is coming along nicely and havent noticed anything wrong and it all came in on budget! Absolutely recommend highly. Thanks Smart Homes

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateMay 2019
Hi Jade, Thanks for your lovely feedback! Jeremy and the team always pay attention to detail to ensure a smooth building process. We wish you a very happy future in your new home! Smart Online Team

Dream Come True!

Building our first home with Smart Home was a dream come true! Our sales consultant Jeremy, helped us out on everything, from house design, perfect block that fits our budget close to the amenities we requested. Jeremy definitely knows what he's doing and gave us the best option and service we could ever ask for. Sarah our Pre-start consultant, did a great job. She helped us out with our selections and gave suggestions and advice on selecting the stuff for our house. Kylie our Client Liaison, was great and always happy to help if we have concerns or queries on our build.

Overall experience with Smart Homes was Outstanding!! I will recommend them to our friends and family. We will use them again for our future build.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Lance, Thanks for sharing. Jeremy & Kylie are seasoned professionals when it comes to the building process. We love to hear feedback like this so we will be sure to pass it onto the team! We wish you a lifetime of happiness in your new home and look forward to building with you in future! Smart Online Team.

We had an awesome experience building with smart homes

Building with Nik Cvetkoski
First was our salesman Nik, he was so helpful and always happy to change things for us, and always gave us the right info and assistance that we needed, if it wasn't for meeting him in a display home we probably wouldn't even be building

Throughout the build we were always kept in the loop, the management of our built was great thanks to Phoebe

It's not yet 100% complete (we get the keys in a couple of weeks) the quality of the built is of the highest standard

Only complaint was the prestart, we had Tara, she seemed to know what she was doing during prestart but once it was don't we realised how many things she stuffed up, all our tiling and grout, render colours, and a couple of the PowerPoint locations.

Other than that we have be very happy and would recommend smart homes to anyone

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Dan, thanks for the equally awesome feedback! We are so happy that Nik & phoebe ensured you had a smooth building process. We always aim to provide the best customer service throughout the build so we will be sure to pass on your feedback regarding prestart. We wish you all the the best in your new home! Smart Online Team

Pleasure from start to finish

We had a great experience using Smart Homes to build our first home. We've been settled in for well over a year now and have no complaints.

It started with our sales person Justin who helped us from the start to a find a design that suited us. We had an initial idea of how we wanted our house set out but Justin took a drive out to our block and made some suggestions he thought might work better and he was right. He also took the time to find out what we would be using certain rooms for and suggested changes such as designing a place for my brew fridge in the scullery instead of my original plan of having it in my office so all my homebrewing can be contained to one room of the house.

From there we moved on to pre-start and dealt with Sarah who helped make the process simple and was helpful in explaining our different choices. She even popped in to say hello when we went to pick up the keys and remembered small details of our pre-start meeting despite it being months earlier.

During the build our client liaison Kylie was also great to work with and happy to help with any queries we had during the build. She was always easy to get hold of and quick to respond to e-mails. Our site supervisor Josh was also extremely helpful during the building process.

Smart Homes were also more than happy for us to enlist a third party building inspector to double check their work. They were happy to discuss any issues in his report with us and fix as necessary, not that there was much that required fixing, but items that needed attention were dealt with quickly.

Overall the house was built ahead of schedule and, after living in it for over a year, we can say it was also a quality build. Some minor issues raised following completion and at our follow up maintenance inspection were dealt with quickly and without fuss. They even pointed out a fine settlement crack that we had missed on our report as it was difficult to see and they made sure that it was fixed.

We thought building our first home was going to be a daunting experience but the team at Smart Homes made it a pretty enjoyable experience. While we have no intention to build again soon, if we did, we would have no hesitation using Smart Homes again.

Construction End DateAugust 2017
Hi Josh, thanks for sharing this wonderful feedback with us. We are so pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience with each of our team members. Justin, Kylie & Sarah always go above and beyond to ensure a smooth building process so we'll be sure to share these kind words with them. We wish you many more years of happiness in your home. Smart Online Team

Absolutely delighted

This was my first build and SmartHomes made it so smooth and simple. I asked plenty of dumb questions but they were always quick to reply and patient with my inexperience. They have some amazing customer service reps and I would be delighted to return if I were to build again in the future. The consultants really support you from your perspective and made recommendations which didn't just give them a bigger profit; instead explaining the options with pros and cons so I could make my own informed decisions.

Construction End DateJanuary 2019
Hi Neyna, Thank you for sharing such a lovely review with our team! We pride ourselves on providing excellent communication and product to ensure our clients feel informed and satisfied (no question is a silly question!). We wish you a lifetime of happiness in your new home. All the best, Smart Online Team.

Mixed review

The process for the building of my home was good. I didn't have any problems. The staff were always professional, friendly and punctual. They always got back to me about any issues I had.
Once the build was finished was when I wasn't feeling happy.
The plaster/painting wasn't of a good standard.
It was done substandard.
It is now just over 2 years and it is coming away from the wall, the paint just comes off with slightest touch.
I have had smart homes back 4 times and they have it patched up but the last time, they said they would have it patched again but after a few emails asking when they are coming they havent replied.
Mostly the house is okay.
Price wise I could have done better possibly.

Construction End DateOctober 2016

Building our new home with Smart homes :)

Last year me and my wife decided it's time to look build a new house for the future, We looked at many plans then decided Smart homes. But why???

1. Design Miele Kitchen Upgrade. (I'm the main cook and love this!)

2. Another main upgrade to choose from with really good options (Just go have a look on their website)

3. Seamless communication between my land sales officer and Smart homes.

We have just finalised the contract and are waiting to finish pre start, Overall everything has been great and can't wait for the build to start!

I've attached a pic of the display home, Our house is basically the same but mirror imaged.

Adam has been great with everything and we appreciate his patience with us. Please make sure he reads this.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Andy, Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful feedback with us! We pride ourselves on our communication, the quality of our builds and our fab sales consultants (we'll pass on the kind words to Adam). We look forward to seeing the progress of your new home build and wish you a lifetime of happiness. Smart Online Team

Glad I made the SMART Choice.

Building your first home can be a very intimidating experience but not with smart Homes. I looked at many display homes and spoke with many sale’s consultants feeling quite overwhelmed Id admit at times.
With my husband working FIFO for our home deposit I had the task of choosing a builder. I was almost at the stage of going with another builder but went with my instincts to choose a builder who listened to what we wanted, could honor promises in writing and was equally invested to build a home not just a house for my family and I.
Damian is very patient, honest and professional. You will never catch Damian without a smile on his face.
With humor and again I am sorry Damian, I would probably describe myself as the “Buildzila. Nothing was ever too big of a job for Damian. Not once did I ever feel pressured, uncomfortable or the feeling of being tolerated with all my questions and pre build insecurities.

We would like to extend our gratitude to the rest of the team who supported us throughout our build.
Deb(Reception) I probably called one to many times, every time I spoke to you I was always warmly greeted.
Sarah( Prestart) Very knowledgeable with design, materials and build products.
Phoebe (Client liaison) Always pleasant and genuinely share’s equal excitement throughout each build stage. No query was ever ignored and I always received same day reply.
Josh (Site Supervisor) Provided a smooth build from start to finish over 21 weeks. Your attention to detail exceeds my picky eye, for this I am very grateful.
To the rest of the Smart Homes team behind the scenes that we didn't get to meet, without your input & support our build wouldn’t have been completed within budget, on time and to it's high quality build. Thank you

Construction End DateOctober 2018
Hi Sharlene, thanks for the amazing feedback! Damo, Deb, Sarah, Phoebe, Josh & the team are nothing short of brilliant. We are thrilled you put your confidence in us and experienced a smooth-sailing building process. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness in your new home! Smart Online Team

Kickstarting Dreams

Smooth and easy from start to finish. Lee Claxton kicked us off with brilliant knowledge and overall ability in his job. He helped us no end in every way he could in the sale of our first home. It didn't finish there either Lee was helpful throughout the whole process assisting where he could. Thanks Lee your a legend
Kylie was our client liasion and she ticked all the boxes, was prompt in response to any questions with definitive answers. Thanks Kylie it was a pleassure.
Once our build kicked off it was quick and tidy. Good quality work produced and a great turn around in time. We have jusy recieved our keys and cant wait to put the finishing touches into our very first home!
Great price overall.

Construction End DateJan 2019
Hi Dave, thanks so much for sharing this awesome feedback with us! We definitely have a great team who make building with Smart Homes for Living an exciting, stress-free process. We will pass on your kind works to Lee & Kylie. Enjoy your new home! Smart Online Team

Our Beautiful Colossus

We first went through SmartHomes show home just out of curiosity, we hadnt decided to build at that stage but we were looking at our option's.
Damien was the first consultant to greet us before we headed on through many other show homes. We ended up right back on Damians door step, confident that he was the right consultant for us. Damien listened to what we had in mind for our dream future home & provided the perfect plan for what we invisiged our home to be.
We commenced our build with smarthomes and it was smooth sailing from there on in.
At no time did we loose confidence in our builders and throughout the entire build, we were continually kept up to date on the progress of each stage and completion by Kylie and Josh.
Our build continued and stayed on track the entire way through.
There is a vast selection of modern, good quality fittings and materials to suit so many different tastes. It can certainly be an overwhelming process however we were fortunate enough to have great advice and guidance on our selections at pre-start with Sarah.
Now, we are the proud owners of our beautiful new home and we pinch ourselves regularly that this has really happened to us and so quickly!
We feel privileged to have built our first home through SmartHomes and would not hesitate in recommending the team. We have no doubt that our future builds will be with their company.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Steph, thank you so much for sharing these kind words with us! Damian, Kylie, Josh and the team always work hard to ensure a smooth building process for our clients and we couldn't be prouder of them! We wish you a lifetime of happiness in your new home. Smart Online Team

simply exxcellent

Thinking about building again was not so sure first, then went to display village and met leon @smarthomes had a chat to him very helpful and really knew what he was talking about and took me for drive around the estate and had a look couple display houses really happy then we met the rest of the crew at the office from prestart through out the whole experience was exxcellent very flexible when it comes to changing designs, upgrades or even variations to our need.They offer really good product and value for money also advises lots of options to chose from as well when it comes to pre start selection.so if you thinking about building smart homes is the one to go.

Construction End DateFeb 2019
Wow this feedback is simply excellent! Leon is definitely a superstar in our eyes- we'll be sure to pass on the kind words. We are so pleased you loved our product selection and that you felt supported throughout the building process. Enjoy your new home! Smart Online Team

Smart Homes For Living With Damian Coniglio

I built my first home with smart homes and Damian Coniglio. Damians service from start to finish was first class! he was always available when I had questions to ask in regards to the building of my home and had a very quick understanding of what I was looking for in a home and was on the same page with me right from the start. this only makes the process so much easier throughout. I know that Damians family has been in the industry for decades so it is no surprise that he was so understanding and knowledgeable. I could not recommend a better person or company to build any home with.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Ian, Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful feedback with us- we'll be sure to pass it on. Damian is certainly an asset to our team so we are very happy to hear he made your building process easy and stress-free. Wishing a lifetime of memories in your new home! Smart Online Team

SMART HOMES with Leon Lanternier - The one and only way to build!

I built my first home with Smart Homes which turned what usually is a complicated and overwhelming experience into a smooth and exciting process. The workmanship and build quality of the final product is top notch. I am exceptionally happy with the service provided by Smart Homes. The value for money cannot be beaten by another builder and the final cost of the build ended up being less than the estimated cost.

I must give an extra shoutout to sales-rep, Leon Lanternier. He went above and beyond the usual role of sales reps throughout the entire process whenever any issue crept up that usually comes about during a build. He kept me fully informed and explained everything simply and clearly making me feel comfortable and in control of the building process. He exceeded my expectations.

If you are looking to build, the only way to do it is with Smart Homes and you must ask for Leon.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Marissa, Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful feedback with us! We are so pleased to here that Leon provided excellent support and guidance throughout the building process- we are very lucky to have him on the team. We wish you a lifetime of happiness in your new home! Smart Online Team

Absolutely brilliant - wouldn't use anyone else!

My house was managed incredibly well with absolutely no complaints. They were happy to answer all my questions no matter how small and the team worked tirelessly to help with acquiring my loan. So far the quality of my home is fantastic, I don't have any complaints and currently almost at lock up. I've only had 2 issues so far (not to do with building quality) and the team have handled them well and as expected. Finally the cost was as expected, and stayed within my payment per week amount as I wanted.

Construction End DateApr 2019
Hi Mel, thanks for sharing this wonderful feedback with us! We are over the moon that you've had a positive building experience. The most exciting part is coming up- handing over your keys to your beautiful new home! Wishing you a lifetime of memories in your new home. Smart Online Team

First Home Building made easy

Thinking about building our first home was quite overwhelming, we didnt really know where to start. We first met Jeremy his knowledge and expertise really made the whole process alot easier, from personally driving us around to find the right block for us to helping us choose a design plan to calls to check and see if we had any questions. We then dealth with his PA, Tarryn, she was so so helpful throughout the whole process and very punctual whenever we had any questions. Then pre start with Sarah Bailey was an absolute breeze, She made very easy and covered everything in extreme detail.

Construction End DateJun 2019
Hi Jean Paul, This is such great feedback! Thank you so much for sharing it with us- we'll be sure to pass on the kind words to Jeremy, Tarryn, Sarah and the team. We are very lucky to have such a dedicated team help our clients throughout the building process and it's feedback like this that makes it all worth while! Wishing you a very happy 2019 in your new home! Smart Online Team

Excellent Knowledge and Service

The Team at Smart Homes were great, very good customer service skills and knowledge base. Each area had their own specialties who were able to guide me through my first home and make it such a simple process. Would highly recommend building through Smart Homes. If for any reason there was an issue, the team were quick to jump on top of it and resolve it quickly.

Thank you for making my first home a dream and not a nightmare.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Sayed, We are so happy we could make your building process stress free and like a dream! We will pass on your kind message to everyone involved and wish you a very happy life in your new home. All the best, Smart Online Team

Exceeded our expectations

We didnt realise the amazing builder we had gone through. Our bricks were up in 6 days. Our build has progressed so smoothly. Jason has been such an incredible help throughout our journey from day one! We didn't hit any major snags in the road. We got more than what we expected at prestart. We literally got the best deal on our first home. The quality is inexplicable! Everything is just so good. thank you to everyone involved at SMART Homes. We couldnt recommend you guys enough!

Construction End DateFeb 2019
Hi Marsha, Thank you so much for this brilliant feedback! It has been a pleasure sharing this experience with you and we are so proud to hear the hard work Jason and the team have put in to get the build to where it is. We'll continue to deliver exception service and look forward to handing over the keys to your beautiful new home! Smart Online team

Building is stressful they said

So many people telling me that building is a hugely stressful assignment to take on. Well, my experience was the complete opposite. Every staff member at Smart made my journey from selecting land, choosing a design, chasing finance, going through the mountains of paperwork, choosing finishes, updating on progress, right through to the final inspection... 100x easier than I had expected it to be, in fact the majority of the process (that I was dreading) was enjoyable and exciting. One stuff up initially with the pre-slab footings was sorted out super quick. Everything went on time and on budget. Some say I was lucky, I personally think Smart were fantastic and made this happen for me. Couldn't be happier. Big thanks to Jason and Kylie. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone building. No I have not been paid for this review. These are my genuine thoughts.

P.S. I am still in love with my feature recycled red brick wall in the theatre.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Tim, thanks so much for sharing this amazing feedback with us! We really appreciate all of your kind words and will pass this onto Jason, Kylie and the rest of the team- our wonderful team always go above and beyond to ensure a smooth building process. Wishing you a happy life in your new home! Smart Online Team