4.9

• Flooring

Larissa S.

Larissa S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seamless house-build process

The build was managed by Thanh who made the process easy and clear. We were satisfied with the quality of the property and minor defects were promptly noted and rectified. Great communication from all Soho employees we interacted with. Seamless home builder. We recommend Soho for a smooth home-building process.

Townhouse

My townhouse was recently completed by SoHo living. Warren who was managing the build was fantastic throughout the whole process answering all my questions and assisting with any potential issues
My family and I couldnt be happier with the end product
Thank you to SoHo for all the great work

Definitely Highly recommended!

Nam

NamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great first home purchase and building experience!

Build was managed very well and great communication from our builder, Warren, the building process was straightforward and timely.
We had a few issues and changes to be made pre construction and this was handled well by the soho office. No additional costs were incurred, glad to have all the costs be transparent and no strings attached.

Fantastic

Purchased and settled townhouse recently. Overall, a great home. There are a few defects, as per all new homes, however the team are quick to organise repairs. The house handover by my building supervisor Dale was also very quick and easy, he provided me with plenty of information and resources.

Vikki

Vikki Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic - Very modern!

The build was managed exceptionally well and I was provided updates as the build progressed. All my questions were answered by Soho in a very timely manner. The cost remained as per my contract which was very pleasing. During the practical completion inspection I pointed out some areas for improvement which have been completed at no extra charge. Overall great experience for my first home. I was 21 when I signed the contracts and had no knowledge with what I was doing but Soho were there for me every step of the way. Fantastic company and fantastic employees.

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateApril 2021

Amazing experience.

Site Admin

Kade has been a pleasure to deal with - as a first home buyer with no idea of what to expect and I had probably asked one million questions, many of them asked multiple times and he has been nothing but patient with me. He is very knowledgeable and insightful, really guided me through the process - had a great experience dealing with SOHO Living - house not built yet, but if they continue along this path I will be more than happy with my overall experience.

Build StagePre-Construction

So happy with my purchase!

Build StagePre-Construction

Great service, easy transaction!

I've just purchased on my first home through Soho Living. The house is beautifully unique and the quality is excellent. I had zero issues so it was the easiest first home transaction. Amelia was so helpful from the first day inspecting the property, to closing the contract. I'm very pleased that I decided to go with Soho Living!

Allan C.

Allan C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simply amazing

This is my first home, there is so much information and decision to be made.
I had a terrible experience with the first builder I looked at and it really showed the level Soho care for their customers.

Amelia and Soho have been amazing, they have made a stressful, complex and challenging time a breeze. Amelia has been in constant communication and has always happily helped me with any information I've required.

Amelia and Soho have provided a personalised customer services which is unparalleled to any other company I had dealt with previously.

Whilst my home is still in the pre construction phase I couldn't recommend Amelia and Soho more.

Excellent experience

Soho Living has been great. This is my first home purchase and Amelia has been second to none. She has answered all my questions...and I had a lot. She works exceptionally hard and is always reachable, often answering emails or phonecalls after hours and over the weekend. I cannot fault my experience thus far. My home will be completed later this year and I am vey excited to see it all come together. Anyone looking to build/purchase I highly recommend speaking to someone from the team at Soho Living.

Jessica B.

Jessica B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Just an amazing home!

Soho living has been amazing. There workmanship is just stunning. So easy to contact and talk to. The quality of the products is stunning. I just love my Soho house. Rachel S was super kind and helpful. She always responded quickly to my emails. Dale was great! So organised and also responded quickly to any questions I had. He explained everything to me in a way I would understand as it is my first house. I will be referring Soho living to anyone building a house.

Hayley

HayleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SOHO- PERFECT TOWNHOUSES

I have just built my first home with Soho Building, and they have been a pleasure to work with through the whole process. My site supervisor Dean, was very helpful and quick to respond with any questions i may have had during the process! and was very focused on making sure i was happy with the end results.
i am very impressed and happy with the quality of the work, the layout is ideal and very functional and the colours and finishes on the house are perfect!

All in all one very happy first home buyer customer and would highly recommend Soho to anyone looking to build.

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect townhouse

I love my Soho townhouse and highly recommend building with Soho. The home is spacious, modern and stylish. The team were very easy to deal with and Nik the site manager worked really hard to make sure I was in my home before Christmas. My build was completed ahead of schedule and went smoothly. Very impressed with Soho.

Soho - Thank you

Despite the minor delays with the build, and lockdowns in 2020, I am finally in my new home and absolutely love the space. It is modern, practical with high end fittings and furnishings. A huge thank you to Josh (construction manager) who has been there from the start helping me with everything when in need. He has gone above and beyond and exceeded expectations. Soho has been a pleasure to deal with and super happy with my new abode.

Thankyou Soho

I am impressed by the design of my townhouse, and friends and family who have visited have said this as well. The kitchen appliances look very stylish, and there is plenty of storage space as well. The staff have also kept in touch since settlement to make sure that all things are working properly.

Michael

Michael Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Aspect Residences is a Well-Designed Townhouse

Soho Living’s Aspect Residences is a well-designed townhouse. You can see that an interior designer was involved in the process. Amazing ceiling height and cool modern finishing throughout. Some bumps initially( remember the leg less lizards and the pandemic), but delivered an artistically designed dwelling in the end. Josh, the site manager, was particularly helpful. A real gem in the company.

Rosemarie M.

Rosemarie M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our first home. Our best choice

Our build took 3yrs as expected within contract due to the large quantity of housing within the estate. It was instilled with top quality furnishings, best chrome fittings, modern kitchenware, and was beautifully architected. Any issues we had within the 3month maintenance has been addressed and a date is being worked out to fix them, The workers are prompt with any queries, friendly, and a pleasure to deal with. We are incredibly happy with the builders and especially considering this is our first home. Thank you

Marina

MarinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smooth process

The entire process from contract of sale to handover was seamless with no hidden extra cost. The team at SOHO are very easy to work with. My site manager Josh was always available to answer any question and a got things done in a timely manner. The build met my expectations.

Build StagePost-Construction