11Springfree Trampoline

Verified🏆 2024 Award
11Springfree Trampoline
H. Heming
H. Heming · Trampoline

Could someone please post the bolt sizes for the legs and frame?

Springfree   DM

Hi there, the frame bolts are M12 x 75mm bolts with an M12 nut and the leg bolts are an M8 x 50mm bolt with a M8 nut

Claire W.
Claire W. · Large Oval O92

Hi,
Can you buy a replacement net for the large oval Springfree trampoline?
If so, how much is it?

Springfree   DM

Hi Claire, for price and stock availability on any parts you will need to contact our team on 1800 586 772.

Dee · Trampoline

We have a teenager who absolutely loved her last trampoline we had 2 years ago but she’s a bit heavier now (obvious she’s grown!!) than she was! How does the trampoline mat go with its durability and longevity with an adult weight instead of little ones?

Springfree   DM

Hi there, our larger trampolines have a recommended jumper weight of 100kgs with our smaller trampolines having a recommended jumper weight of 80kgs - this is to do with the overall size of the trampoline though, not the use of the mat. The mat wear should be no different and our trampolines are made for all aged jumpers, not just the little ones :)

Dee

Does your ‘Thunder’ XL rectangle have a heavier jumper weight of 150kgs?

Springfree   DM

Hi there Dee! Our Large Oval Trampoline has a recommended jumper weight limit of 100kgs (per person), and has a tested maximum capacity of 700kgs. The recommended jumper weight limit takes in a range of factors to give a conservative recommendation so that you don't 'bottom out' or hit the ground as you jump on the trampoline. Question 11 in our FAQs here help to answer this: external link . You mentioned the Thunder XL which is a Vuly brand trampoline, but hopefully the above information helps.

Sam
Sam · Trampoline

Could anyone tell me if they have had any issues with any parts rusting… we will be very close to the beach and feel concerned the salt air will rust it very quickly…

Springfree   DM

Hi Sam! The steel frames on our trampolines have three layers of rust-protection that won't flake or peel and withstands 3,000 hours of salt spray testing in our custom-built facility. The trampoline does also come with a 10 year warranty on all parts. Additionally, there is no reduction on the warranty because you do reside closer to the beach. If we can assist with any other questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
Kindest Regards,

Jerry V. · Medium Oval O77

I am considering buying a springfree trampoline, but I have noticed that most of the 5-star reviews here are tagged with "the reviewer stated that an incentive was offered for this review”.

To help potential buyers gauge how “real” these reviews are, can someone please clarify what the incentive is?

Jerry

Hi Jerry,
My review is honestly the truth, the trampoline is fantastic. I researched many different trampolines and found that springfree trampolines ticked all the boxes and with their current sale it became affordable for me. You will not regret buying it.

Vivian Mandis

The incentive is a $100 gift voucher which I used to buy the ladder for the trampoline.

Springfree   DM

Hi Jerry, We supply customers who have recently purchased a $100 Springfree Gift voucher for writing a review.

Vivian / Gabby,
Thank you both for your response.

Stephanie
Stephanie · Trampoline

I’m looking at purchasing a second hand trampoline but I’m wondering how difficult it will be to disassemble and then reassemble? Any advice

Kerrhard
Kerrhard

A series of U Tube videos are available and instructions can be downloaded. Springfree would supply a quote if you wished them to do it. I was given ours after it had been disassembled and had my son in laws erect it. The videos were essential viewing and the assembly requires in my opinion some strength

Springfree   DM

Hi there, the trampoline is manufactured for mums and dads to be able to do this. We do have all the information available online, and our team is available on the phone to support you if needed. Alternatively, if you live in one of our installation areas, we may be able to have someone complete the work for you.

Glenice H
Glenice H · Compact Round R54

What is the weight bearing limit of the Compact Round R54?

Springfree   DM

Hi there, the tested maximum weight capacity of the compact round trampoline is 600kgs.

Kate B.
Kate B. · Large Oval O92

Hey

How much is a replacement mat please?

Springfree   DM

Spare parts price and availability is dependent on which model and generation trampoline you have. For us to provide this information accurately, we would ask you to send us some photos of your trampoline. If you would like to call our office on 1800586772 we would be more than happy to find out the price and availability of the mat you require.

Sheryl · Compact Oval O47

Hi There, Quick question regarding the compact oval as assessing what size to get for our garden. How does the size work in terms if is it large enough for more than 1 child? We have a 4 year old daughter and it looks great for the size of our garden - want to check if large enough for a parent to join her on it and/or with a few friends? No doubt the medium one would work better but looks really large for our space.
Thanks in advance!

Kat
Kat

Hi Sheryl, I had three x 12 ys olds on mine yesterday & its plenty big enough. A great size for limited space.

Springfree   DM

Hi Sheryl, We always recommend 1 jumper at a time on any of our models purely for safety and to avoid collisions. Weight wise the Compact Oval can hold up to 600kgs.

Sheryl

Thanks @Kat = that's helpful and Springfree noted - can't wait for ours installed next week as thankfully managed to secure one amongst the high demand!

lfcjt
lfcjt · Large Oval O92

I would like to get a new replacement mat for my o92 but there's no stock.
I've been trying for about 3 months...I'm out of warranty, happy to pay for a new one but no idea when they are becoming available.
Hopefully I get one soon so the kids can jump again safely

Springfree   DM

Hi, unfortunately we are currently experiencing a delay on the arrival of our spare parts but if you contact our office on 1800586772 we would be more than happy to double check with our warehouse that none of the mats you require have arrived. The Spingfree Team

Wayne
Wayne  · Trampoline

Hi I have a jumbo square trampoline that needs a new mat , do you have these in stock and if so how much ?

Springfree   DM

Hi Wayne, If you give our office a call on 1800586772 we would love to help you with this, The Springfree Team

Sarah
Sarah · Trampoline

Are the rods that sit under the mat the same length (same part) for all trampoline models

Springfree   DM

Hi Sarah, Over the years we have had 3 or 4 different rods so these do vary depending on the trampoline and you would need to ensure you have the right rods for your model to ensure the trampoline is safely together. So we can support you, please give us a call on 1800 586 772.
The Springfree Trampoline Team

Megan
Megan  · Trampoline

Hi there, I am located in Canada. I have purchased a Spring free square 11 x 11 trampoline and am considering replacing the mat due to a few holes. How much would this cost? Thank you!

Springfree   DM

Hi there, Unfortunately product review is an Australian based website. For spare parts enquiries please reach out to our Canadian based team on 1877 586 7723. The Springfree Trampoline Team.

Mark A
Mark A

HI Megan I am sorry I can not answer your question as we have only had the trampoline for 2 weeks
regards
Mark Rogers

Bobby B.
Bobby B. · Trampoline

I wolud like to replace my s113 trampoline Mat.
How much does it cost, and where do I order it from? I purchased it in Romania and the company that sold it ia no longer in activity.
Thank you!

Springfree   DM

Hi there, We are based in Australia. If you are in Australia, please contact our team on 1800 586 772 and they will be able to assist you. The Springfree Team

Mum o bear
Mum o bear  · Large Square S113

Hello what year was the s113 released?

Springfree   DM

Hello, The S113 Large Square has been produced since 2012. There was also an older version that was named differently that was produced in 2009.
The Springfree Team

Kimberley J. · Trampoline

Can we set up our Springfree medium oval tramp on concrete? Is there a product to attach to the bottom of the frame to protect it?

First time Mum
First time Mum

Yes to concrete. They didn’t say we needed anything special to put on concrete.

By the way don’t expect a premium product despite the price. It’s just another outdoor toy, to be battered by the elements.

Springfree   DM

Hi there, it's perfectly ok to put your trampoline onto a concrete surface, however, we do recommend placing some rubber matting underneath the legs to protect the frame of the trampoline. The Springfree Team

Wonderful.

Michelle C.
Michelle C. · Large Oval O92

I want to purchase the Flexi hoop for Xmas. Does it come with the pump or can I buy the pump separately?

Springfree   DM

Hi Michelle, The FlexrHoop comes with the ball and pump!

Sara47
Sara47 · Trampoline

I need to take apart my compact round trampoline but the base round parts are stuck and looks like it is bending up. Not flat anymore after taking the legs off. Is this normal can the rings go apart and legs go back on. It seems impossible for my and my husband to do. Can’t even put legs back.

Springfree   DM

Hi, If you would like to send through some photos to sales@springfree.com.au and we can assist you. When disassembling the trampoline we would always recommend to start from the top and work your way down as when you take the legs off you can distort the tension of the trampoline.

David B.
David B. · Medium Oval O77

Next to impossible to assemble for an untrained person and the instructional videos are worthless. Recommendations for an assembly service?

Springfree   DM

Hi there, whereabouts are you located so that we can make an appropriate recommendation? The Springfree Team

Wendy
Wendy · Medium Oval O77

I am about to buy a 10 year old medium oval Springfree trampoline. Is it possible to buy a new mat for a model that is 10 years old? And if so, how much would that cost?

Springfree   DM

Hi Wendy, We do sell replacement parts for older Springfree Trampolines. We would recommend contacting our team on 1800 586 772 to discuss stock availability and prices of replacements.
The Springfree Team

Get an answer from our members and Springfree representatives

Select a listing for your question