2Stroud Homes QLD, Sunshine Coast

4.3

Anne F
Anne FSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

A fantastic journey

Communication was the key.

Whenever we had questions they were always promptly answered and whenever issues arose we genuinely felt Stroud were looking after our best interests.

We were overseas for the last 4 months of the build which required a huge amount of trust our supervisor justified this at every step, we had our weekly reports and photo’s and even from a distance we felt fully informed.

We’ve built a number of times before and we did have a few concerns about the rigidity of the Stroud process, what can I say it works, virtually every timeframe and benchmark was hit perfectly, (we did have a bit of luck with weather).

Finish is excellent. Show details

• +1Thumbnail
ERA
ERA
  Verified QLD, Sunshine Coast

Best decision we ever made!

WE couldn't be happier in our home. The entire process was brilliant. The sales person was thorough and very transparent, provided an itemised quote, the contract team were accretional, out lined everything and going through every detail. Answered all my questions with no issues and made the whole process really easy.
The build process was also incredible. We had a great site supervisor who gave us updates every week, called us and asked us if we wanted to do walkthroughs at all the major times. We got to put our names and hand prints into our slab which my kids loved!
Really we can't fault Stroud Sunshine Coast. If we ever build again I defiantly know where we are going! Show details ·  1
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.South East Queensland, QLD
T. Parker
T. ParkerSouth East Queensland, QLD
Paul Taylor
Paul TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

A wonderful building experience

Our building experience with Stroud Sunshine Coast was amazing! we are so happy with our new house . From the beginning Stroud have continued regular communication with us, including weekly Voxer calls as well as pictures as we lived about 6 hours away . Our questions were answered promptly and we felt that they were as excited as we were about the build.
From the beginning by looking at display homes we could see the quality of Stroud builds and that was one of our main reasons for building with them. [Name Removed], [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and all the the other staff behind the scenes , thankyou!!! We will definitely be recommending Stroud Sunshine Coast to anyone who ask us. Show details ·  1
Pete
S. NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD
Gary M.
Gary M.

complete waste of 8 months

after starting prelim plans in April 2021 with Stroud no drawings they presented have been able to put to council for approval . then they left me high and dry with no correspondents for 5 weeks. I even filled out a complaint form 2 weeks ago and again no contact for two weeks I had to phone them again. This has been a complete waste of time and undue stress. I would not recommend Stroud for your new home project. and I asked for my costs back as per their advertised “Worry Free Service Guarantee” and they said no... new development on 10.2.2022, I have now been threatened with legal action if I do not remove my review, Show details
Caitlyn
Caitlyn
  Verified QLD, Sunshine Coast

[Name Removed] is informative, efficient and genuine

I have been working alongside [Name removed] for the last few months through a sale of a property. He has always been prompt, extremely informative and efficient. He was more than happy to assist with building and project queries I had when I would reach out for assistance. The entire team at Stroud Homes Sunshine Coast come highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Tunda H.
Tunda H.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  • +4Thumbnail
Stroud Homes
Stroud Homes   DM
Angela
Angela2 posts

Never again

My experience building with Stroud Sunshine Coast was awful. It started out great with the sales team but went downhill from the moment we signed the contract. Problems and delays arose constantly due to poor communication from the office staff and site supervisor. I received multiple variations all initiated by the builder. Overall I am very unsatisfied with the quality of work and the finished product. I completely regret building with Stroud Sunshine Coast. Show details
Stroud Homes
Stroud Homes   DM
Erin Frances
Erin FrancesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Complete transparency

It was a great experience working with Stroud Homes Sunshine Coast for our first build. From start to finish we were met with clear and transparent communication. Any small challenges were met with haste and care. The attention to detail was as if it were their own home. I would highly recommend working with Stroud and we will definitely be using them as our builder for our future build. Show details ·  1