Sunbeam Morning Frost Glass Kettle KE6200

VerifiedMPNs:13706, 754981 and KE6200

Is the KE6200 BPA free?

RussT
RussT

The glass body would be BPA free ...

VBTT

Thanks. I meant the plastic parts but I just saw that someone else asked the same question a while back.

Sunbeam   DM

Hi VBTT, The parts what contact with water is BPA Free, include the glass body, plastic parts what contact with water.

Myl123
Myl123

I bought the 'Sunbeam morning Frost KE6200' kettle on 18/1/2020, back in June 2020 the water started to leak due to the top plastic bit cracked. I got a replacement of the same one and now (both cases are just 5 months of usage) the top plastic part cracked and water are leaking again. All my previous kettles lasted for years, I got this one was because it was on special. It comes with a one year warranty and I have used both which cracked in less than a year, basically it's still within the warranty period and I want a replacement but different model as this one does not last, I am very unhappy with this product.

Sunbeam   DM

Hi Myl123, I have just sent you a private message if you could kindly reply via that.

Evelyn
Evelyn

I ended up returning this kettle as I thoughtthe kettle was so poorly designed. I ended up buying an unbranded full glass kettle for 1/3 the price and have no issues with it

Wilma S.

where do I take my faulty sunbeam ek 6200?

Sunbeam   DM

Hello Wilma S, So sorry to hear the unit was faulty, please return it to the retailer you purchased it from for a replacement.

Wilma S.

my kettle leaks when pouring.

Stewart
Stewart

Take it back Wilma, mine was the same!

Ros L.

I had the same problem.. Take it back to the retailer if you still have your receipt. Otherwise contact Sunbeam on their 1300 number and they will exchange it.

Bruce S.
Bruce S.

Is it BPA free?

Sunbeam   DM

Hello Bruce S. All Sunbeam (Australia) products are BPA Free.

Lesley
Lesley

I recently bought the ke6200 and am pleased with the result. Is this wifi friendly so I can use ok google to switch it on?

Ros L.

No, just a 'normal' kettle! And a good one.

Terry S
Terry S

Is the inside near the handle supposed to be cracked

Sunbeam   DM

Hi Terry S, No I do not believe there should be any cracks.
Please call our team on 1300 881 861 and submit a photo.

Mona habib

Is the sunbeam morning frost kettle PBA free

Sunbeam   DM

Hi Mona habib, Thank you for contacting Sunbeam. Yes - the plastic used in our kettles are BPA free. Kind Regards Sunbeam

Mona habib

Is the sunbeam electric kettle PBA free

Hi Mona habib, They certainly are BPA Free. Kind Regards, Sunbeam

Debra

Looking online only seems to be ‘the good guys’ that sell it in a store. I went thru all the sunbeam websites stores I knew had stores and they don’t appear to have it showing online as in store. Did you buy from anywhere other than ‘The Good Guys’ as not much competition to get a good price.
Thanks in advance.

Sunbeam   DM

Hi Debra, Thank you for contacting Sunbeam. At present it is mainly sold at The Good Guys. Harvey Norman and Betta Electrical stores may also have stock. Best to contact them to seek what stores have stock. Kind Regards, Sunbeam

Ok thanks

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Extra Information