Sunbeam ReversaGrill HG3300

Sunbeam ReversaGrill HG3300 Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

LMR

LMRasked

Is the Reversa Grill smokeless ?

Thanks in advance .
LR

reviewer2232
reviewer2232

Gayle

Yes! If you don’t burn your food lol!! It’s an indoor grill ..I sit mine on top of my stove (I sit a larger chopping board on the stove)so I can use the exhaust fan, but that’s just so I don’t get cooking smells through the house!Never had smoke from it..

Sepi
Sepi

No. Its not smokeless

Michele T.

Michele T.asked

Could anyone recommend a model of flat top griddle that has a steady and consistent heat.

Gayle

The Sunbeam Reversagrill HG3300 is perfect! I bought one in 2013 I think it was. ... I used it so often I left it sitting on my stove top ready for use! Its also good there because you have the exhaust fan above it. It’s brilliant the heat is consistent ( just from personal use don’t cook on high on it you don’t need to...heat it up but then turn it down a bit ) It’s also super easy to clean ..I gave mine to my daughter to try out this year and I’ve just bought a second one! She loves it as much as me! Wouldn’t be without it!

Book lover
Book lover

Hi Gayle I was thinking of buying one to cook steaks on the deck as I live in an apartment.
Would only use it for steaks or chicken so I am interested why you say don’t cook on high unless need to. Steaks need as hot a surface as possible so why not use it on high? thanks for your help.
Helen

Rel

Relasked

I am sad to say my Reversa Grill which is barely 6 months old but has been absolutely fabulous up until tonight when it fused when I turned the power on...a big pop which blow the circuit breaker. My Reversa was a replacement for another Sunbeam item (a toaster) which also failed early last November but as I had purchased another item of the same type, Sunbeam allowed me to pick something else of similar value so I can't complain about their service, it was excellent. I'm not sure where I stand on a replacement item... Just sad to lose such a great grill. I don't understand why it fused. I too hand wash only and keep the plug inlet well away from water. It is so easy to clean food off with a paper towel then just lightly wash. Anyway, had to pull out my 30+ year old Sunbeam frypan to cook with. Laurelle

Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Rel,
So sorry to hear this. Can you please call us on 1300 881 861 as we would love to see what else we can do for you.
Kind Regards,
Sunbeam

Patrick

Patrickasked

How is the temperature regulated on this device? Does it cycle on and off or does it have a steady consistent heat?

Yadekul
Yadekul

It's much like an electric frypan and cycles on and off. A little tricky to keep it at the right temperature.

Im sorry its has been quite a while since I used this, as I had to come off meat for health reasons. I suggest you call Sunbeam or pop into bing Lee where we bought ours. It was always very good when I did use it, we went through 2 units, we used it that much

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives