4Tefal Cook4me+ Connect

Tefal Cook4me+ Connect Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:CY8558
Bronson137

I have had the first model of the Tefal Cook-for-me for around five years and used it extensively. Recently however the lid jams after cooking has finished and it will not release. Reading on the Tefal site I see that the seals should be replaced after three years. I would like to do this but cannot find anybody who can do this in Brisbane. Can anybody recommend a repair shop as I am reluctant to use it any more.

Many thanks for any advice.

member0101

Please check on the Tefal spare parts site. Seals are $1.95. Please see my other reply to you (8 hours earlier).

Bronson137

Thank you but I would like it professionally installed as pressure cookers can be dangerous. I am happy to pay for a service.

Tefal
Tefal   DM

Hi Bronson137, Brisbane Appliance Service Centre is one of our authorised service centres. Have you reached out to them as well? If you haven't yet, here are their details: 449 Beaudesert Rd
4105 Moorooka
07 3277 0360

Alternatively, a new cover might be a good option too:
external link

Kind regards,
Tefal Australia Team

Bronson137

Thank you. I shall call you.

Bronson137

Many thanks for any advice.

member0101

Have you gone to the Tefal website?
Search cook4me.
Seals are $1.95.

Here's a direct link:

Perhaps ring them to confirm the replacement part?

Danny D.
Danny D.

Hi there!
I bought Cook4Me + Connect, and it has only 2 languages (russian and ukrainian).
I need english language, how to set?

Scott T
Scott T

What is the difference between the Cook4me+ and the Cook4m3 + Connect?

Dasbach C.
Dasbach C.

Connect have the option for bluetooth connection to uploade new recipes and guided cooking

lexxel
lexxel

the cook for me connect has bluetooth incorporated into the pressure cooker, this allows you to connect to an app on your tablet or smart phone. This means little more in regards to menu choices and this means you can use your tablet to program the pressure cooker

Get an answer from our members and Tefal representatives