Triumph Street Triple 675

Listing monitored by Triumph

5 questions from our users

Peter
Peterasked

How high is the seat and is there a kit to lower the height? Will that affect the warranty. Currently ride a Honda 700 with the height at around 780 mm.

cg92brownasked

How much for a new triumph 675R street triple?

rob D.
rob D.

$15,000.00 to $16,000.00

Deepcreek58asked

Hi,
I have a 2010 Street triple R which I bought second hand. Great bike but find the suspension too hard for me even on the soft settings recommended. I'm 77kg. What changes could I make as bumps sometimes cause throttle rev spurts ? Also how do I know if my bike's electrics have been fixed by the rectifier recall?

Angus
Angus
rangabikes
rangabikesasked

Hi there I have triumph street triple 2014 so I want to know how can I get this bike ignition system and ecu immobilizer set? - coz I most my keys

Mark B.TriumphSend a private message

Hi, you will need to go to a Triumph Dealer who will verify you as the owner and can order and for the parts.

Guest user39asked

Why is the dash on 2013 street triple so low when you are riding you have to glance down for speed check and to me this is dangerous when it comes to safety also does it come with a centre stand or abs braking.

Gliderpilot74
Gliderpilot74
StreetFighter666
StreetFighter666
Guest user39

Yes mate you are correct i am new to triumph i am hoping to have a test ride on one as soon as one becomes available, i hope he bike is as reliable as the Japaneze bikes thanks for your comments very helpful.

Get an answer from our members and Triumph representatives

Other Naked Bikes