Victa VBP1226

Victa VBP1226 Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Drew

Drewasked

Alloy fan broken on the motor can it be replaced? The Vac- is in very good condition

Dawn G

Dawn Gasked

How to change from blower to vac?

Darren F

Darren Fasked

Hello
Where can I buy a petrol vacuum please?

andre

andreasked

Will the petrol model pick up both leaves and gum nuts?

jf2125
jf2125

Don't know the answer to that as my garden didn't have gum trees. Sorry.

fred.cugley

fred.cugleyasked

I've had the red Victa Garden Vac for years, but has worn out. I the bought the cheaper blue model from Bunnings this year. The first bag lasted 2 weeks and the second one lasted one week before holes appeared.. Bunnings couldn't supply new bags, so refunded my money! I have been looking at the dearer petrol model, but the reviews online are shocking, so why do Victa insist on supplying paper bags and not the strong canvas type ones like on the old red models?

Victa
Joe c.Victa

Hi, the latest bags for the electric vacs and the petrol vacs have been improved to a better quality material. Like any vac especially a outdoor vac the bag will wear and will have to be replaced as it is a consumable part like with most vacs.
Regards
Victa

Get an answer from our members and Victa representatives