Vision Personal Training

Vision Personal Training Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

A little question

A little questionasked

Can you sign up for.just boxing class group training and if so how much is ew h class

Vision Personal Training
Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi There, head to our website and check out which Studio is the closest to you. Give them a call and they can discuss with your the options available around training and Group Training.

Aaron X.

Aaron X.asked

Can you sign up and do just 1 30 min PT session a week, I can’t afford the $261 a fortnight for 2 a week?

Michael P.
Michael P.

Certainly can. That also gives you access to the gym during opening hours and all group training sessions which are really good.

Just.wondering

Just.wonderingasked

To anyone who has cancelled before their time is up eg:3 months into 6 months. How successful were you with the 50% back?

Lady

Ladyasked

Hi everyone. I just started training at Vision, and a had 3 sessions with a personal trainer. First one, I did weights, second cardio (for less than 30 minutes) and third (they booked at 5.30 AM) it was only to discuss about my food plan. Is it how they work? I'm shocked. Paying more than $200 a week for it?

Tina laudani
Tina laudani

Hi yes this is the first time from here you will have a mother nutrition class and then you training starts but how many sessions do you do a week and which one

georgie

georgieasked

I was wandering if i could just buy the protein shake without signing up?

missmileydiva
missmileydiva

Best bet is to go in and ask them, but I don't see why they wouldn't let you. They have changed their practices a lot and are also too expensive which I don't use them now.

Georgey
Georgey

Of course you can, they will always take your money. You don't need to be at that studio, in training and DON'T need to give them all your details. I still use the protein powder and tell them I used to be at Vision. I also tell them when they are more expensive or are better stocked then other franchises. The vision protein powder bags vary from $50-$60. Call the closest studios to you prior and ask their price and if they have the flavour you want in stock. They vary and some are far better than others at customer service and keeping stocks supplied. It's all sales to them.

Get an answer from our members and Vision Personal Training representatives