Vuly Ultra

17 questions from our users

Faera

Faeraasked

Ultra Large

Hi, will the shade cover and tent for the large Ultra also fit a large Lift?

Hi Faera,

Thank you for contacting us and I apologise for the delay in response.

The Ultra is a different shape to the Lift so the shade cover and tent walls would not be compatible.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please contact our customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Rogerasked

Ultra Small

The netting near the door entry seems quite lose, and as a result it's easy to hit the two poles either side of the door from within the trampoline. On the other side the netting is tighter and you can't hit the poles. Just wondering if I've installed anything incorrectly or if this common on other people's trampolines too. Thank you.

namenamename
namenamename

This doesn't happen on our trampoline. If you are sure you installed it properly I would contact vuly and tell them it is faulty.

Roger

Good to know, thanks for the reply

Hello Roger,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please ensure that your net poles are fully inserted into the T-Joiners and that there is no groove visible on your net poles. This should make your shade and net taut.

If this does not rectify your issues, please contact our service team on 1300 667 514.

JRose

JRoseasked

Ultra

Can anyone tell me if the Ultra in a medium is easy for two adults to move for mowing the lawn?

Hi J Rose,

Thank you for contacting us.

When assembled the M Ultra weighs 75.50kg so you could definitely move it around with 2 adults.

Cheers, Claire :)

Laaaaaaaaura

Laaaaaaaauraasked

Ultra Large

Unsure how to assemble the ultra large. The instructions say ensure the punchlines are facing upwards but then there is only 3 holes on top and 4 underneath and the little holes for the springs are so far away from the T joiner like it has in the video and the instruction manual. Please help! It’s a birthday on Tuesday and am going to have one upset little girl!

Hi Laura,

Thank you for contacting us.

If you look at our online instructions and installation video there is a disclaimer that states for the S, L & XL Ultra trampolines the punch hole may be on the top of the frame tube or underneath. It does not matter, please attach the spring to the hole located underneath the frame tube closest to the T-Joiner.

I do apologise for any inconvenience. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance on 1300 667 514.

Samasked

Ultra

Hi team Vuly - querying about the ultra small - why has the cost gone up. to $849 when the verified purchasers last year bought it in the range of $500?

Hi Sam,

Thank you for contacting us.

Like most brand companies we have seasonal promotions which change weekly and it would have been on sale, when they purchased it.

You can stay up to date with our promotions via our social media pages and website.

Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Thank you!

Malia B.asked

Ultra

I have the frame put together, but am struggling to slide the curved bars all the way into the t joiner, which is affecting the integrity of the ring. Any tips?

Hi Malia,

Thank you for contacting us.

I would recommended using a mallet to hit the curved poles into the T-Joiners.

If you require more assistance with this please send through some photos to service@vulyplay.com.

Should you have any other urgent question, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 667 514.

Malia B.

I can't get the final curved pole in though, because it is a circle, there end piece to hit.

Hi Malia,

Please send through photos to service@vulyplay.com.

Leanne

Leanneasked

Ultra

I ordered a trampoline on April 1st. An email from Vuly says it has been shipped but Toll has no record of it. My emails and phone calls are not being answered. What is going on? I am very concerned.

danyal

danyalasked

Ultra Small

Tramp is great. Shade cover though sags and is not a snug fit. It droops between poles and sags on one end. Is it supposed to be a tighter fit?

Robert Williamsasked

Ultra

This is not so much a question, more an observance - and I suspect you'll be hearing a lot of this in the days to come.
Our Vuly Ultra was simply wrong in many ways.
- The poles did not supply 4 holes on top, 3 on bottom; they were back to front. This was almost a trigger to return the entire set it was so wrong - as the first spring hook, first hole was in essence "not available" (as it was positioned beneath the bar, not on top as indicated);
- There was nothing in the instructions regarding aligning the 'indent' on the T Bar with indents on the curved poles;
- The Label / tag was not positioned between hooks where it indicated;
- There was no mention in the instructions regarding the purpose of the orange tabbed hooks;
- The instructions stating which way to place the springs was in reverse (the way indicated in the manual is impossible);

Something has happened at your manufacturing end; as I've been speaking to a friend tonight having the very same issues.

Shereen

Yes Robert!! This is the EXACT same thing for us! We were not able to set up our trampoline for our kids on Christmas Eve due to so many things being wrong. It was a VERY disappointing Christmas morning for our kids...and they are STILL waiting to use it as we can't put it together. I am having trouble reaching anyone at Vuly! This is becoming VERY frustrating!

davehul
davehul

yes I had exactly the same issue and ended up with a large gash in my leg as the poles wouldn't stand up if you followed the instructions. Was going to send back until vuly customer care kicked in and they were not in the least bit helpful and infact very condescending. Tried to leave feedback on their website but they didn't like my rating so it doesn't seem to match the ratings they do accept

Emma M.
Emma M.

Same position here did anyone have luck returning for replacement or...

Trampoline help please

Trampoline help pleaseasked

Ultra

On the large ultra, we have the punchlines facing up . There are 3 holes ontop of the curved pole and 4 underneath for the springs to attach to the jumping mat, is this correct? Both the video and written instruction show a hole right next to the T joiner ontop not below as ours is, feeling confused here. Thanks in aevance for your help.

Robert Williams

Putting feelers out there (middle of the night assembly duties pre Christmas!); I'm having this exact issue. There is not a punch hole next to the T Joiner, though the frame is assembled as it should be; you can't get it wrong, as there's a 'seam' in the T-joiner and a 'seam' in the curve pole that MUST match. Confused as heck. Suspecting manufacturer error??

I contacted them and after a few shocking answers from phone operators ie 'just do what the instructions say' , I got a good answer from the facebook page, "Yes thats right. What you are doing is 100% correct. Please note that in the video we use a Medium trampoline which has a different spring hole configuration to the Large size. Please let me know if you need any further assistance. Kind regards, - Ben @ Vuly."
Hope you got there in the end.

Shereen

Can I ask...so the springs which attach to the punch-hole line next to T-joiner go underneath? My friend has the same trampoline, bought at the same time, and hers has 4 holes on the top of the curved pole and 3 underneath...

Ollie's mum

Ollie's mumasked

Ultra Small

Generally how long does it take to assemble?

Kirsty
Kirsty

We have the ultra medium. It took 3 people a couple of hours to assemble

Laura V

Laura Vasked

Ultra

What did everyone think of the shades? Did they REALLY stand the test of time. Or am i better off putting the trampoline under a shade sail?

Hi Laura,

Thank you for reaching out!

As of last year, we have updated the make of the Shade Cover with more durable materials. Our new Shade Covers are used from similar materials used for shade sales at commercial resorts.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call our team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Sophi @ VulyPlay

Jonno L.

Jonno L.asked

Ultra

What’s the big difference between the ultra and the lift 2?

Hi Jonno,

There are a couple of differences between the Ultra and Lift 2, they include:

1. The Lift 2 has a 10-year warranty on the frame versus the 5-year warranty on the Ultra frame.
2. The Lift 2 has a black powder finish on the frame compared to the galvanised steel finish on the Ultra.
3. The Lift 2 features higher quality materials used for the net, mat, and safety padding.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to call our team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Sophi @ VulyPlay

Wendy J

Wendy Jasked

Ultra Medium

I can’t get the T-Joiners to attach to the curved poles. It’s too tight to fit in. Has anyone else had this problem? I can’t go any further until I resolve this.

Rebecca M
Rebecca M

We have the same issue- did you come up with a solution?

Mel S.
Mel S.

Same here! Any solutions? Very disappointed as it was our only Xmas present for our kids.

Hello,

Thank you for your question!

Sorry to hear the difficulties you experienced when installing the trampoline. If this issue has not yet been rectified, please send our team an email to reviews@vulyplay.com and we will have a representative look into this for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

If you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

:) Cheers, VulyPlay

Jans

Jansasked

Ultra Small

What age kids would it go up to? Is it big enough to do flips?

Hi Jans,

Thank you for your question!

There is no maximum age limit, just a maximum weight rating which can hold up to 150kg!

It is possible to do flips on the small, however, it would be quite difficult and you would probably want to look into getting a medium sized trampoline if the kids will be wanting to do flips etc.

Please feel free to contact our friendly service team on 1300 667 514, if you have any further queries.

Joellen

Joellenasked

Ultra XL

How easy is it to take the net down? We get high winds here, and while we can anchor the trampoline itself down very well, we'll need to put the net up and down fairly regularly. Our old trampoline had loops and Velcro to take the net down, but this Vuly one looks like it has U shaped rings with screws. Thanks

Bec
Bec

Hi Joellen,

There are two ways to get the net down. The top op the net is a firm wire bracket the you force open. Or half way down the poles that support the net, there is a button and you can take the pole in half which brings the net down. That would be the quickest way.

Hi Joellen,

Thank you for your question.

Generally, the safety net would take about 30-60 minutes to disassemble, however, I would advise just taking down the net poles and placing them on the jump mat and then covering the trampoline with a tarp. That would be the easiest and fastest solution. :)

JTasked

Ultra Medium

Vuly accessorise page says the ladder is “Compatible with Lift and Lift Pro”. However, one reviewer here mentioned they bought the ladder for the Ultra.

Can anyone confirm if the ladder is definitely compatible with the Ultra? We are looking at the Medium if that makes a difference.

Scott
Scott

We brought the ultra large and the ladder fits fine

Excellent, thank you