3.5

James
JamesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA13 posts
Ivan and Megan
Ivan and MeganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hassle Free | Cant wait to move in!!

From our initial discussions with Sales through to Construction, our interactions with the Weeks Building Group has been first class.

A big thank you to the selections staff who helped nail the colour palette. The construction team were great, in ensuring the smallest of details were met to our expectation.

Would happily recommend to friends and family. Show details ·  1

Megan
MeganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
Chen
ChenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
Marina
Marina2 posts

Awesome house

We have just finished building our home with Weeks. From the beginning when [Name Removed] designed our house, [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] who were our managers, [Name Removed] who was our selection consultant to the amazing [Name Removed] our site manager we could not have been happier. The house was done in the time we were quoted and we were always able to get answers with any of our questions. We were impressed with the all the people that were involved in the construction of our house and would definitely recommend them Show details ·  1
Pasadena Home
Pasadena HomeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Delighted with our Weeks' home

When we sat with the consultant on our first visit and described our needs in a home, the consultant was able to immediately show us a Weeks' design that required very minimal altering to perfectly fit what we described. It is now nine months since we moved in. We have had long enough to nit pic if we wanted to. But , no, we got what we wanted. We are delighted with how well the interior was finished. Weeks did everything we contracted them to do. We have no hesitation in recommending Weeks as a builder of quality. Show details ·  1
Iro
Iro
a1fabgirl
a1fabgirlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
Gill Joschke
Gill JoschkeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Washable paint isn’t washable

Our experience two and a half years ago with Weeks Building Group was mostly positive until we tried to clean the walls. Solver Maxi Wash which was stated in our contract has proved to be anything but washable. We are now looking at getting the interior repainted with the paint finish we asked for. I wish someone had warned us about this paint before signing up and new home builders, do your homework on paint finishes before it’s too late. Show details
Matt
MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My new weeks home -Like living in a luxury hotel!

I Have been overly impressed with the timeline and communication during the whole build process, Workmanship and quality of the build is fantastic, All minor issues where dealt with efficiently during the build and after also. Final Cost was exactly what we started with. This was the first time I have built a house and they have made the whole process from start to finish incredibly easy. Show details ·  1
Laura
Laura2 posts
Stefan Mazzeo
Stefan Mazzeo

Loving my first home with weeks !

Very happy with the outcome of my very own first home. I done a lot of research with different building companies and weeks were by far the best and cheapest to go with compared to others ! I found my entire process very smooth and easy to transition into my house ! My home got built in 5.5 months and was very fortunate to be living in there before Christmas ! I look forward to building with weeks one day again soon ! I would like to thank the weeks team that helped me move into my brand new first home:) Show details ·  1
Jennifer G.