• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Cornelius

Cornelius Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my Weeks home

We were impressed by our first contact from Weeks who helped us the secure the purchase of the land and subsequently designed a home to meet our requirements. When an issue came up at council, she helped modify the design stylishly so it could get approved. Build process was well managed. Issues during the build were handled well and we felt the site supervisor and coordinator we’re trying their best to assist during the process. Final cost was higher attributed to the earthworks and thicker slab required.

Weeks B.Weeks Building Group

Thank you for your review Cornelius! We love to hear how much you love your home! It's great that you have shared your experience, we are most appreciative. We wish you all the very best.

Adam

AdamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service & smooth experience

Prior to choosing to build, my wife and I had little exposure to the industry and the processes involved. Weeks have been fantastic, guiding us every step of the way with timely responses and friendly customer service. From choosing a house & land package and chatting with our build consultant to refine our custom plan, to ultimately making our selections with our selections consultant, we have been satisfied at every step. At the end of the day, they make this momentous and intricate process easy for you, and that's what makes Weeks impressive.

We are eagerly looking forward to the construction of our brand new home.

Weeks B.Weeks Building Group

Thanks for your great review Adam! We really appreciate you sharing your experience and look forward to the next exciting stage of building your lovely new home.

Janine

JanineAdelaide

Our forever home

I wish we had engaged your company from the very beginning instead of only engaging you from the footings stage. Thought we would save some money by demolishing our old house, levelling the block & bringing in the fill. So far communications have been excellent & your selections show room made it so easy to choose products.

Weeks B.Weeks Building Group

Thank you so much Janine for your 5 star review. We love your feedback and look forward to bringing your forever home to life. We'll continue to keep you updated as we progress.

Natasha

NatashaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service!

We have been very impressed with the customer service levels and follow ups provided during our pre-construction phase. Our Customer Project Coordinator has been very organised, efficient and prompt while liaising with ourselves and our mortgage broker. We look forward to this high level of service following into the remainder of our construction process!

Weeks B.Weeks Building Group

Thanks for your lovely review Natasha. Our team, particularly your CPC were very pleased to read your kind words. We look forward to continuing to work with you as we progress your build project.

Couldn’t Recommend Enough!

From start to finish the process has been simple, easy and amazing. We started with [Name Removed], who simply made it exciting and stress free. [Name Removed] has since been looking after us- she is extremely responsive and helpful and always answers any questions we have with ease. She’s made the process amazing and wouldn’t recommend her any higher.

Excellent service

I started this process not really knowing what I wanted but had a very helpful and creative Building Consultant. My selections were made easy by having a friendly and knowledgeable Selections Consultant. My Project Coordinator and the Customer Service Team Leader have all been so helpful and responsive with all of my questions. I can't wait for my build to be complete! Would definitely recommend Weeks to anyone building a home.

Jackson B.

Jackson B.South Australia

Excellent and Professional Service

I am currently in the process of building my first home with my partner. We are about to go through our selections appointments and everything to date has been made incredibly easy with the support of several Weeks staff. Despite our consultant at Weeks leaving the company half way through floorplan discussions, our new consultant was able to pick it up where they left off and was able to get up to speed immediately and help us continue the discussions. Even though we had a lot of questions along the way, the people at Weeks were more than happy to answer them all and go through everything until we were happy. Very excited to get to construction and if the service is like it has been so far, it's looking to be a very smooth process.

Dimitra M.

Dimitra M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far... good

Still in early stages, haven't even been to selections yet but everything so far has been smooth and efficient. We had been negotiating with a few other builders and custom builders but based on word on mouth and building inspectors, they recommended weeks. So here we are, with a building contract with weeks. The only thing I can suggest is do your research on your block and advise your consultant from the beginning of any requirements you are aware of.
We had no surprises of charges of footings cost. In fact our contract came in slightly cheaper than our original quote
The team at weeks have been great with answering all our questions within a great turn around time.

KattyW

KattyWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First Class Customer Service!

Tayla

TaylaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First time build

As someone who has never been involved in building a brand new home, I found Weeks to be very helpful and knowledgeable in all aspects of the process. All the staff from the get go were approachable and more than willing to go the extra distance in explaining and guiding me through planning, designing, selecting and all the other unseen facets of getting the building started and progressing to its final stage. From the designer through to the office contacts, site supervision and maintenance, I have only positive words to express my appreciation at the level of customer focus, dedication and attention to all the details that went into making my lovely new home a reality. Well done everyone at Weeks Building Group.

Anna and Ben

Anna and BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional and flexible

My partner and I are currently designing a custom home with Weeks. So far we've appreciated their flexibility with design requests, their insight, and their quick response to our questions. We also appreciate having some appointments after work-hours where possible. We are looking forward to our upcoming Selections appointments, and our custom home being built.

Weeks B.Weeks Building Group

Thank you Anna and Ben. It's been great working with you to bring your custom home together. Enjoy your selections appointment and we'll continue to keep you updated as we progress.

Good Service. Professional and friendly

We are only at the pricing stage right now. But so far everyone we have dealt with has been friendly and professional. All of our queries have been responded to in a timely manner. After reviewing the plans and the façade, we are looking forward to starting the construction process.

Weeks B.Weeks Building Group

Thank you for your review Beau! We look forward to working with you as your build journey progresses - we'll keep you updated as we move to the next stages.

Aidan

AidanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love My Weeks Home

Building with Weeks so far has been a wonderful experience and very fulfilling experience, we chose Weeks because we have never heard a bad thing about them during the process of selecting a house to build and the steel frame is definitely a bonus, we haven’t started the build as of yet but everything has been handled very professionally and any problems get corrected without hassle, which leaves us relieved with no headaches, our project coordinator has gone above and beyond for us and we couldn’t be more grateful, highly recommend weeks as a builder and will be looking forward to building again with them in the future based off our current experience

Kariodge

KariodgeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

I have been very happy with the service I have received so far from Weeks Building Group. This is my first build, and all of the staff have taken time to explain the process to me and ask for my feedback, addressing my queries and generally making sure I am happy with how things are going. [Name Removed] in particular really took time to work with me (outside of normal hours) to make sure I was getting everything I was looking for in my plan. I would definitely recommend Weeks to anyone looking to build.

Build StagePre-Construction
Val

ValMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome experience absolutely beautiful house

Weeks B.Weeks Building Group

Wow Val, thank you for your review! We love reading that you have enjoyed every moment and your kind words for our great team. All the best as you continue to settle in and enjoy your lovely new home.

Deepali V.

Deepali V.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome Experience

Just by fluke we got to know about Weeks from one of our friends and there our journey started with [Name Removed]. In our experience he is one of the finest and detail oriented person. He helped us with the land, designs and every step ensured that we are comfortable and understand everything. No question is stupid and i know i can ask away and he wont mind. We are about to go for selections in a weeks time and i hope that we continue to have same experience as we have had till now. I really want to thank [Name Removed] for his help and advise till date and i hope it goes on till we finish our construction. Thanks [Name Removed].

Build StagePre-Construction
Bob M.

Bob M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Turning a dream into reality

From the beginning our consultant saw our custom design drawings and helped turn our plans into reality, while keeping within our budget. The Weeks team we have met along the way, have all helped in the process and we feel confident our home, will be one that we are not only proud of, but glad we chose Weeks

Weeks B.Weeks Building Group

Thank you for your review Bob, and for entrusting us to build your new home. We'll definitely hand you over a home you will be proud of and look forward to moving in to construction soon.

Wonderful Experience!

We just finished our final selections. Throughout our experience has been nothing short of wonderful so far. This is our first time building and we had lots of questions about each stage. Weeks team that we worked with had been patient and helpful throughout. They were able to answer all our questions and even guided us through selections when we were struggling with some choices. We can’t hardly wait for the build to finish and hope we’ll continue to have the same wonderful service until then. Thank you team weeks!

Weeks B.Weeks Building Group

Thank you for your lovely review Maheshi. We appreciate you sharing your experience and look forward to being in construction soon. We'll continue to keep you updated along the way.

Todd P

Todd PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't waste your time

Darren

DarrenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

We have just completed the selections and admin process of our build and construction is about to begin.
Big thanks to [Names Removed] who have brilliantly guided us through the process. Building a house is something we never thought we would do but the team at Weeks have made it easy and always been prompt in answer our (many!) questions.

Weeks B.Weeks Building Group

Thank you Darren for your lovely review and feedback. Our team were so pleased with your kind words. We look forward to the next exciting stage of constructing your new home.

Allie Pallie

Allie Pallieasked

Weeks Building Group, please tell me why you reply to the positive reviews but you don’t reply to the negative reviews?

Customer service 101 days you respond to ALL feedback.

I’d love to hear how you justify the terrible things people say in their reviews. If you were in the right you would respond to clear up the situation and you would also reach out to the customer and offer to fix the problem. But you do neither.

Anyone reading this DO NOT USE WEEKS GROUP, they just want your money. They’re a cash cow and don’t build for the love of building or a passion for their craft.

There may be positive reviews but given there’s 20 people who have had such a bad experience they gave it 1 star, do you really want to risk being one of those people and have your dream of building your own home turn into a nightmare?

F Wattle

Wow Allie Pallie you must have had a really bad experience with Weeks - you sound so angry. We have been very fortunate we have had a great experience with them. I hope things improve for you.

F Wattle

Also did you speak to them directly?Your review talks about Weeks not responding to negative reviews so I was just wondering if you/they had made contact.

Fab
Fab

Well I’ve been really patient. I do agree with your review. I keep getting promised things will happen but everyday the same thing. It’s all about money. I’m in the 10th month now and was told the handover will be 5-6 months. I keep giving Weeks the benefit of the doubt but today I’ve had enough. I’ve had 3 supervisors and I can’t understand why they can’t supervise. There are some really professional people working for Weeks but unfortunately they will be judged by their weakest link. I still have issues that need to be sorted out and hopefully they will be addressed soon.

Markasked

Original contracted end date was October 2018 the new one is Feb 2019 does it matter?

Eve Cee

Eve Ceeasked

Has anyone built a Weeks home on the Copper Coast. SA?

Mark

Well i'm not from the Copper Coast.
I know of 2 houses within 10 km of the Weeks Building Group Head Office that are massively behind schedule.
Build estimate for a 2 story is 9-12 months from the time the slab is poured. 1 house is Almost finished after 18 months.
Weeks don't do onsite advertising for a reason i guess :/
As for the Slab costs, you wont know until you fork out the $4k. Our sales guy says he made a very generous allowance for the slab... that blew out by 75% !

See all Weeks Building Group questions