• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Mocca107

Mocca107Adelaide

Our piece of country paradise!

Building a new home is not a perfect process, but we place a lot of value on how things are dealt with when issues do arise. Our build time was reasonable (9 months), being a custom design & a significantly larger dual-occupancy home (750m2). Had a couple of issues along the way, but they were dealt with efficiently. All of our questions and concerns during the build were never dismissed, but looked into properly. All office staff were always friendly & professional. Teegan fantastic in dealing with council in the initial stages. Liz always followed up on everything. Deb in Selections was awesome. Our Site Supervisor, Dave, has been very diligent and did everything he could to finish the house on time. We are so happy in our new home.

Nathan and Steph

Nathan and StephMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Our first house

Tania Kelly

Tania KellyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So happy with Weeks Building Group!

Although my house has not yet been completed I am very impressed so far. I have found Weeks to be extremely professional, helpful and honest. I had the best building consultant (Madison) who made the whole process stress free and enjoyable.
Every member I have dealt with (Teegan, Courtney, Tane) has been very prompt with replies and stays in constant contact, I feel like I always know what is going on.
I highly recommend this builder!

Dion Rehn

Dion Rehn Murray Mallee, SA

We got more with Weeks!!

From start to finish, we had absolutely no regrets about choosing Weeks for building our new house. Quality of the finishing was extremely high, with an eye to detail. Any issues were treated with the highest priority, nothing was too hard to do. The costs were very similar to our original estimation, which was good as we had a tight build cost. All in all, extremely happy with the work done.

Construction End DateAugust 2020
Darren and Helena

Darren and HelenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

About to build

The whole process has been amazing. Madison truly understood our needs and wants and designed our dream. Claudia saw our vision perfectly and made selections a very easy and enjoyable process. Christie and Teegan were just fantastic guiding us through everything. Can only hope that our next point of contacts are as good and everything goes well.

So far, so good.

We have just finalised the Selections process for our build. My husband and I were so happy to have a team who really put our minds at ease and answered all our questions quickly and satisfactorily.
Everyone we have dealt with so far, from Travis, Christie, Alannah and Chanel have all been exceptional.
They have always made us feel comfortable and we are very excited about the next stage of our build.

New house build

As far as all the planning has be done I’m very happy in how it was all processed the build hasn’t started yet but it seems like everything is on time and ok track the people that I have been introduced to have been very helpful and open to all ideas

Chanaka P.

Chanaka P.South Australia

Post Building New House

A big thank to the Weeks Builders to give us a perfectly finished beautiful house. The new house is completely fulfilled our expectations and perfectly met with our budget. The house was finished with an outstanding quality and a big thanks to all the contractors who were involved during the construction process. We had some minor issues during the process and the company handled them in a highly professional way and less worries. Great work. Highly recommended.

Flooring
Laura G.

Laura G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

You really get more with Weeks!

Construction End DateMay 2021

TONY

TONYMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy To Work With & On Schedule

The people involved in my build where knowledgeable, helpful and good to work with, I was particularly encouraged with the ongoing communication and that the project was completed on time as I was advised. I now have two good quality homes that were delivered as expected and thats peace of mind. Thanks Weeks Building Group.

Construction End DateJuly 2020
Avtar S.

Avtar S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love our Weeks Home

Our home building experience with Weeks was Excellent.

All the way from sales to handover all team members are very professional and knowledgeable.

Workmanship and product quality are very good as expected.

All the issues raised during the whole process were handled in a very professional manner.

Overall very happy with the process, product, and maintenance.

I will recommend building with weeks.

Construction End DateMay 2020
Rachel

RachelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic building experience

Overall I’m very happy with my house and experience building with Weeks. Communication and support were always available, along with regular updates and plenty of info on build specifics courtesy of my project manager who always went out of her way to help. The quality and workmanship is by far some of the best, with hardly any issues found post-construction apart from minor issues which have been resolved very promptly by Weeks. From foundations to completion the build only took 5mths which was amazingly fast given the current environment, but nothing was skimped on because of this. Very please and would highly recommend.

Flooring
John A

John A Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Our new house

From the initial plans , selections, &management support we are pleased to have chosen the Weeks Building Group as our builder . We are also happy we are building with the Supaloc structure for our new home. At the moment we are in mid construction & the support from Weeks has been great .

Pleasure to work with.

The team working on my custom build have been awesome to work with. They take the time to work through all the issues and provide constructive feedback. No issue has been too big or small, they take all inquires seriously and follow up quickly with positive results providing quality time with customers to clearly understand the options available to them.

Weeks B.Weeks Building Group

We really appreciate your review F Nicholls, thank you. It's great to read the feedback on our team here at Weeks. We look forward to continuing on this journey with you as we commence construction.

connie dagostino

connie dagostinoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

love my weeks home

have only just gotten to construction stage. up to now, everyone at weeks have been wonderful to work with and have made my experience a good one. even when i had a little panic before signing the final selections, [Name Removed] was patient and talked me through the process. i have been more than happy with everything so far.

Patrice

PatriceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Review of Administration process for Weeks Building Group

My process with Weeks so far has been very productive and up to a good standard. As I am a First home buyer, I believe the communication which is primarily through email could have been better in the initial planning stages, once I was assigned my Customer Project Manager, it has been smooth sailing into the building process. More empowerment to first home buyers should be considered especially if they are unsure about building/realestate. However, overall Weeks have done a great job at listening to me and working with my chosen Mortgage Broker for a good outcome, I can't wait to live in my house.

Weeks B.Weeks Building Group

Thank you Patrice for your lovely review. We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to work with you as we complete your new home.

Smooth Sailing

Our process so far with Weeks has been fantastic and much quicker than we first anticipated. From helping us with the design and making sure it would work for us, working through the planning/council, and getting exactly what we want at selections with minimal upgrade costs, we have been very impressed. The staff at Weeks have kept us up to date the whole way along which has made our experience easy and stress free. They have been quick to answer any of our queries and have always tried to accommodate where they can. We start on site very soon and can't wait to see our finished home!

Weeks B.Weeks Building Group

Thanks Jaryd for your great review! It's really pleasing to read how easy and stress free your experience has been. The excitement will really start soon when we commence in construction.

Good so far

We had some issues in the preliminary stages in relation to increases in footings costs. We're now going through the later processes but things seem to be going well, now that the build has commenced. We're very happy with our project coordinator, Stephanie. She has been a pleasure to deal with and is very attentive

James

JamesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

OK builder.

Construction End DateNov 2017
Weeks B.Weeks Building Group

Thank you for your feedback James. As discussed and confirmed with you, we will arrange to rectify.

simon

simonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional from The Start

So far the Weeks Group have been very professional & a joy to deal with.
We would like to thank the staff at the office for their great help & advise.
Keeping us both up to date with changes & documentations on all matters .
Site works have just begun, so we hope the smooth transition & professional approach continues to make this a rewarding experience.

Allie Pallie

Allie Pallieasked

Weeks Building Group, please tell me why you reply to the positive reviews but you don’t reply to the negative reviews?

Customer service 101 days you respond to ALL feedback.

I’d love to hear how you justify the terrible things people say in their reviews. If you were in the right you would respond to clear up the situation and you would also reach out to the customer and offer to fix the problem. But you do neither.

Anyone reading this DO NOT USE WEEKS GROUP, they just want your money. They’re a cash cow and don’t build for the love of building or a passion for their craft.

There may be positive reviews but given there’s 20 people who have had such a bad experience they gave it 1 star, do you really want to risk being one of those people and have your dream of building your own home turn into a nightmare?

F Wattle

Wow Allie Pallie you must have had a really bad experience with Weeks - you sound so angry. We have been very fortunate we have had a great experience with them. I hope things improve for you.

F Wattle

Also did you speak to them directly?Your review talks about Weeks not responding to negative reviews so I was just wondering if you/they had made contact.

Fab
Fab

Well I’ve been really patient. I do agree with your review. I keep getting promised things will happen but everyday the same thing. It’s all about money. I’m in the 10th month now and was told the handover will be 5-6 months. I keep giving Weeks the benefit of the doubt but today I’ve had enough. I’ve had 3 supervisors and I can’t understand why they can’t supervise. There are some really professional people working for Weeks but unfortunately they will be judged by their weakest link. I still have issues that need to be sorted out and hopefully they will be addressed soon.

Markasked

Original contracted end date was October 2018 the new one is Feb 2019 does it matter?

Eve Cee

Eve Ceeasked

Has anyone built a Weeks home on the Copper Coast. SA?

Mark

Well i'm not from the Copper Coast.
I know of 2 houses within 10 km of the Weeks Building Group Head Office that are massively behind schedule.
Build estimate for a 2 story is 9-12 months from the time the slab is poured. 1 house is Almost finished after 18 months.
Weeks don't do onsite advertising for a reason i guess :/
As for the Slab costs, you wont know until you fork out the $4k. Our sales guy says he made a very generous allowance for the slab... that blew out by 75% !

Get an answer from our members and Weeks Building Group representatives