Westinghouse WFE946SA (Stainless Steel)

Westinghouse WFE946SA (Stainless Steel) Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

my oven keeps turning off,and coming up on display is F105. Any ideas?

I've had my cooker for 3 years and have been very happy with it,but I've had a problem this week that my oven timer has gone to a really quiet bleep so I can't hear it,also when I. Pressing the oven settings the bleep is really quiet when it used to be loud,any advice? Thanks
Mmm yes. I've always found the timer beep rather quiet so can't help I'm afraid. I set the timer on my phone if the baking is really time critical! Sorry to be not very helpful.

I have the Westinghouse oven model WFE946SA was told when bought it that it could Self Clean. How do I do this?? Can't find any instructions on what to do to set Self Clean? Thanks
Hi it has self cleaning panels inside But it is not a full on self cleaning oven as they fully lock them self s and reach high temperatures to vaporizes any grease ect to soot. you sill need to remove rails and clean plus top and bottom of oven and front glass ect. some fully self cleaning ovens need rails/tray removed as they can strip the chrome of them.

My oven doesn't seem to be heating up I have used it only once before heated up fine . This time it is only getting to 35degrees. Do you have to set a timer for it to heat up ? Also what setting do you have to have it on to heat up in the 8 mins ?
When u turn oven on each setting can be adjusted by pressing the + or - symbols on right side of clock, maybe the setting is on 35 ! Good luckI'm experiencing the same problem. How did you fix this?

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives