Yardking 4-stroke Line Trimmer 883222

Barry K.asked

were to get spair parts for yard king

Alab Chapman
Alab Chapman

l have no idea where to get parts

bidey
bidey

We purchased ours at Bunnings so I suggest you go there.

Barry K.

Barry K.asked

were to get spair parts for yard king

Daran R.

Daran R.asked

How to take apart the bump head to replace line. There are no chips as in the manual

Leonie N.

Leonie N.asked

How do i put new line in

Paul h.
Paul h.

You have to prize the cover from the spindle. Good luck with such a piece of rubbish. No more shopping at Bunnings for machinery for me.

Michael T

Michael Tasked

Where do I find the fuel/air mixture screw on the yard king 4 stroke trimmer? Will only idle

John

The red lever (hot - cold switch) might not be pressed far enough down/in..

Hughy A

Hughy Aasked

Where can you get parts in Australia

Hughy A

Hughy Aasked

Parts where can you by a choke leaver for a yardking wipper sniper

John

I wish I knew. Mine needs replacement too..

Kim

Kimasked

how do i empty the oil tank? I tried just tipping the beast over to empty the oil out through the inflow but it looks the petrol flowed out of the the petrol tank into the oil tank. What am I doing wrong?

JohnW

JohnWasked

Whipper snipper will not turn over, unable to pull on cord at all. All good prior to being stored, oil clean, machine has less than 5 hrs use in total

Johnasked

My yard king whipper snipper starts up - but the motor does not engage the trimmer head.

MarkEm

It should only engage when you squeeze the throttle - like any other whipper snipper. My experience - at idle it either spins very slow (with no resistance) or not at all. I believe this is normal operation.

John

Squeezing the throttle does not help.

MarkEm

I see. I'd go get it exchanged from the place of purchase - especially if it is under warranty. Considering the value of the item vs. potential repair cost. Sounds like a dodgy clutch.

Jason D.asked

I need a new air filter housing and a hot and cold switch for yardking I heard briggs and stratton deal with them any of you guys know if that is correct cheers

Cali
Cali

It is by briggs and stratton, took months for someone at bunnings to figure this out for us because we needed a new head for it. We kept getting told the order for the piece had not been actioned despite many phone calls and visits. Searched the internet our selves and found no info. However asking to speak to a manager and asking for a replacement whipper snipper as the yard king one was essentially useless if we could not get parts, finally a few phone calls were made on our behalf and we were finally told briggs and stratton own yardking and they can get us the part needed. Still unhappy that for nearly 6 months of feeling like we were harassing bunnings we were not able to use it, and were then charged $40 for the part they finally got. No discount. Would have been nice to been given a discount or even an extra head as it definitely isnt made to last, its literally made to wear out and need replacing.

Thanks for that mate

Ralph A.

Ralph A.asked

Just bought a yard king line trimmer with no line in it how do you put it in

Geoff

Geoffasked

What size is the head nut or bolt please

Scott S.

Scott S.asked

Can you get different attachments

Melanie I.

Melanie I.asked

So I have a yard king 4 stroke whipper snipper what oil and petroleum I use

peter f.
peter f.

4 stroke 10W-30 engine oil and 91-95 unleaded does fine for me

Bill A

Bill Aasked

I want to secure a blade rather than string, there was no securing nut or washers provided . How do I obtain the correct nuts and washers to secure the blade ?

Graeme N.

Graeme N.asked

Silly question guys:
Happy with this trimmer in general but I struggle to prevent it from cutting out when I turn it on its side to do a nice edge. It absolutely has to do with the fuel because it starts to smoke before cutting out. I'm assuming because of the angle the engine gets flooded. Is this because of the design, am i doing something wrong, or are you just not meant to do that with straight trimmers in general?
Any feedback woukd be great! Cheers

Michael M.

Michael M.asked

Hi Guys, bought the yard king 4 stroke trimmer. Been fine, today after edging for about 40mins it cut out and then would only start and run on “cold” as soon as I move the throttle to hot it cut out... any ideas?

Shaun
Shaun

Michael take it back to where you bought it from mate cheers Shaun

Brad J.

Take it back Michael and buy something else. Had a similar problem with mine, it started constantly cutting out, then it started leaking fuel.

Brett F

Brett Fasked

Bought one of these a couple of days ago, just assembled it - my question is about the best fuel to use in it. I currently have E10 in my can, will this do the trick? Or should I give it full blooded ULP?

Brad J.

Use 95 or standard unleaded. Don't use E10!

Brett

Brettasked

Started first pull going great for about 1 minute then a slight clunk stopped and wont start again feels like there's no compression, why?