Ashy Bines The Life

Listing monitored by Ashy Bines

13 questions from our users

Kya .F
Kya .Fasked

I just signed up for the 28 day Keto challenge on the ashy bines The Squad app but I am not happy at all with the meal plans . I’ve looked into a lot with the Keto diet and a lot of the food options aren’t that great or shouldn't' be eaten on the Keto diet ! I tried emailing them but it bounced back ! Is there any other email address or contact number? I don’t wanna keep paying $19.99 a month for something that is not helpful at all!

Tarry 123
Tarry 123asked

Please help I am trying to cancel my monthly life membership. I can no longer afford it and when I email cancel@ashybines.life it bounces back. Please help!

Natnat
Natnat

I've been trying for 6 months to cancel and every time I get a bounce back email. As it's a continued card payment I can't cancel it with the bank either

Maddie
Maddieasked

Hi,
If I email cancel@ashybines.life. and cancel my 'the life' will they actually cancel it, as I can afford it and only wantted the ab challenge!

Randall

In my case, yes they did cancel when I requested, and an email confirming this, asking me to take a short survey. I have however read a lot of reviews saying that it wasn't the case. The good news is your bank can help in initiating a charge back dispute if this happens, and charges after cancellation request is one of the easiest disputes to win, all you need is your email showing proof you requested cancellation.

You mentioned also that you only wanted the ab Challenge in the first place. Please read my review, as I was in a similar predicament where I only meant to sign up for the Booty Challenge and got charged for The Life. I go into detail about how to get your money back.

Sydney
Sydneyasked

I have tried to cancel my account by emailing cancel@ashybines.life about five times. No reply or anything. I cannot afford this anymore, please help me this is so hard!

Randall

You have a few options here:
- Any charges you have incurred since the first email requesting cancellation are disputable with your bank, you should lodge a formal dispute with your bank requesting a chargeback credit to your account.
- You might consider requesting to your bank also to change your credit card number so Ashy cannot take more $$.

megglesellis
megglesellisasked

I've tried to cancel my subscription about 3 times and I've never gotten a reply or anything. I can't afford the program anymore and the money keeps coming out of my account. How can I cancel my subscription and get a refund?!

Hello.
Please be sure to email cancel@ashybines.life and they will be able to assist you.

Sharon
Sharonasked

I signed up for the ab challenge and I got my confirmation email for the ab challenge and it seems that just by signing up for the booty challenge I got signed up for "THE LIFE". I didnt opted in for "THE LIFE" option. Now I've been billed every month for a service I never opted for. I just sent an email have this subscription cancelled and a possibility of reimbursement. I'm a student and can't afford this coming out of my account. Now I've lost £50 unknowingly. Please this is very frustrating and I need it sorted?

Jes
Jes

Did they refund you? I have just noticed charges on my account too

Hi Sharon.
Just to confirm for you. Please email cancel@ashybines.life and they will be able to assist you.

Randall

Hi Sharon, I hope it's not too late, but please read my review as I was able to get my money back by lodging a dispute with my bank.
Randall.

Kelsey
Kelseyasked

I knowingly purchased the booty challenge app for a small fee, but now have been billed $30 every month for probably over 8 months without realizing. This makes me very upset. Who do I contact to cancel this!?

Cait M.Ashy Bines

Hello Kelsey, Can you please email cancel@ashybines.life they will be able to assist you.

Randall

Hi Kelsey, I hope it's not too late, but please read my review as I was able to get my money back by lodging a dispute with my bank.
Randall.

Audrey
Audreyasked

Hi- I signed up for the booty challenge and I got my confirmation email for the booty challenge and IN it it seems that just by sighing up for the booty challenge I got sighend up for "THE LIFE". I NEVER opted in for "THE LIFE" option. How am I being billed every month for a service I never opted in from and now I read all these reviews that you do not reimburse people? I have been in and out of the hospital with my baby since I signed up and I just noticed these charges now and I am freaking out because this is so much money and the customer service does not seem to be in any rush to cancel the subscriptions. The website says 100% Money Back Guarantee! No Questions Asked *GST Included. How do I get my money back for a service I never opted into?

Akg
Akg

You can email them and they should cancel.
But they seem to be very rude about not giving money back they don't understand how they have put people through unnecessary financial stress due to this.
Goodluck and I hope your baby is doing better.

Cait M.Ashy Bines

Hi Audrey, Thank you for your question. Have you contacted our support team regarding this? It is impossible for me to answer this question for you without the details of your individual purchase. Please email support at support@bootytransformation.com or cancel@ashybines.life and the will be able to assist you.

Meghan K.
Meghan K.

Cait,
It is absolutely ridiculous to contact support. They don’t respond if it is anything negative and when they do respond it is days later. There is this whole disclaimer about “don’t email again because you’ll be pushed back in the que.” Thay is rubbish, the worst costumer service ever. I have been trying to get in touch with someone since last Sunday.

Arianna F. L. Anniciello
Arianna F. L. Annicielloasked

I purchased Ashy Bines Booty Challenge on 28/08/2016 and today I've sent an email asking to cancel. Since it takes 2 days to read the email is the fee going to be charged? And if so will I be refund? I won't open any The Life content.
Thanks in advance
Arianna

Cait M.Ashy Bines

Hi Arianna, Thank you for your question. If you email us prior to the processing date for the next scheduled payment but the cancellation in not processed until after this date the support team will organise a refund for you. The email to cancel must be sent in the days prior to the scheduled payment date. If it is sent on the payment scheduled date the payment will still be due and applicable.
The support team will respond to your email today.

Cait - ABBBC Team

Chels Morrismeow
Chels Morrismeowasked

Is anyone aware of a phone number to contact support? It was confirmed for me two weeks ago that my membership was cancelled but I was charged $30 after being told that there would be no more charges.
After multiple unanswered emails, I would like to speak with a real person.
Thanks!

Cait M.Ashy Bines

Hi Chels. We use email only for all finance and membership enquiries. This is for your benefit as well as ours. If everything is in writing there is minimal room for miscommunication. If you could please email me at cait@abbbc.com.au I will happily look into and follow up on any unanswered emails. Thank you. Cait - AB Team

j.a
j.aasked

Hi everyone, can someone help me?
I've just started uni and a friend and I wanted to try out so we got the $7 subscription. There has been talk about them not cancelling when asked. I've requested to cancel and heard nothing back and I really can't afford to be billed every month. Help!

Cait M.Ashy Bines

Hi, Thank you for your question. Reoccurring payments will only occur if you have opted into The Life program at time of purchase. The Life is offered as an added extra to you after you purchase the booty challenge.
The booty challenge itself is a once off payment. If you have any questions regarding your purchase our support team will happily help you with this. Please email support@bootytransformation.com and they can cancel you from The Life if you have in fact opted in.
These details can also be found on your confirmation email. :) Enjoy the challenge.

Cait - ABBBC Team

Mia1982asked

What is the actual email to cancel the life? They don't state it anywhere on their silly website or when I log in!

D Cal
D Cal

Cancel@ashybines.life
Support@ashybinesabchallenge.com

I sent emails to both, finally had it canceled today. Well we will see if it was canceled next month when the payment is due!!!

Mia1982

They said its cancelled however I wanted them to confirm this and they were so rude with their response! Disgusting business....I honestly can't believe she gets away with it!

Maria
Mariaasked

Hey how do I contact these people via email? What email do write to for a request to cancel it? They've been charging me monthly. Thanks!

Sam L
Sam L

Hey,
Are the charges for a "life membership"? If they are just email them at cancel@ashybines.life. Just tell them firmly that you don't want it. If they don't reply within a couple of days just send another one. I hope it gets sorted for you, I know how annoying it is.

Get an answer from our members and Ashy Bines representatives