Amazing result, affordable price

Being my first time building I had very limited knowledge going into the process, and was unsure whether building a home would even be feasible at this point in time. My initial contact and meeting with the Aussie Living consultant resolved any doubts I had, and I was guided through the whole process thoroughly from start to finish. The build was exceptionally well managed, with no delays and works being completed even earlier than the estimated times. The end result was excellent despite the very fast build time, with every part of the house coming together exactly as I’d envisioned it. Inspection revealed virtually no problems with the build quality, though as I have not moved in yet I can’t comment on issues that could arise down the track. The only issue I had was with the preparation of the front of the house for landscaping, where the soil level was not at the required depth for landscaping to take place immediately. This resulted in a smal additional cost to prepare it - but this was a very minor problem and was not specifically Aussie Livings responsibility. All other minor issues I had during the build process were resolved very quickly and smoothly by the client liaison and the construction supervisor who were both extremely efficient. The cost of the house was extremely reasonable considering the quality of the end product, with no significant surprise fees or price fluctuation.

Overall I would highly recommend Aussie Living homes to anyone looking to build, including first home owners with no prior building experience.

Construction End DateAugust 2019

Trustworthy, high quality lifestyle creators

Our experience with Aussie Living Homes has been life altering! They guided our decisions and made us feel comfortable with their honesty, transparency, and professionalism by addressing all our fears and concerns.

We were kept informed at all stages of the building and decision making process. We felt that our needs were addressed on an individual and personal level. All important matters were brought to our attention in a prompt manner and during construction we received emailed updates on a weekly basis, informing us what had been achieved the previous week, what will occur the week to come, all of which was accompanied by a number of photos.

All the workmanship was done with excellent accuracy and the finished product was a very high standard home.

The Aussie team truly went above and beyond with even the smallest details and delivered a genuine personal service. The bond formed during our experience can purely be expressed as legitimate trust as our best interests were always an integral part of the process.

We are very thankful for a memorable experience and a beautiful place that we can call home.

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Hi Issabella, Tinus, Ren and Arno! Thanks so much for the glowing review! It really does make us so happy to see that you had such a great building experience with us and most of all your new home is exactly what you were dreaming of! The entire team had such a great time with you on your journey and wish you all the best making memories in your new home. Warm Regards, The Aussie Living Homes Team :)

A smooth, professional and transparent building company

The experience my partner and I had building our first home with Aussie was incredible! From the initial stages with our sales consultant all the way through to picking up keys, we have nothing but positive things to say about the professional, friendly and transparent team.

The sales process was non-pushy and very accommodating to the changes and ideas we presented. At no point were we made to feel obligated to progress or make inclusion/additions to our home to help the consultants figures or companies bottom line.

Our pre-start process was both fun and informative, again being very transparent. Much like the sales process, our consultant was very knowledgeable, professional, friendly and non pushy. Any selections that would result in price increases were immediately disclosed to us and other alternative options we may wish to pursue ourselves following move in that may save us some money were openly discussed.

Our build went extremely smoothly and we were informed of progress and updated with pictures every single week. Our client liaison was incredible and went above and beyond answering our many questions along the way. Our build was extremely quick, efficient and of a super high quality (as commented on by other people with ample building experience). Our final inspection was thorough and our supervisor was fantastic at addressing our concerns, no matter how small they might have seemed.

As a first homebuyer, Aussie was happy to assist during all stages of our build and were extremely helpful, often going above and beyond when explaining the building process and answering our many questions. Our whole experience went super smoothly, was extremely transparent and not once did we feel that we were being taken for a ride. All of the paperwork that they could take care of to assist us during the building process was seamlessly performed and we were kept well informed throughout the whole process. In a industry often tarnished with a bad reputation for taking people for a ride, we can wholeheartedly recommend Aussie Living to any first home buyer. I am certain we will be using Aussie or another branch of Ventura to build our next home. Thanks a million to the whole team that was involved!

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Hi Matt & Angela, This is such an amazing review, thank you so much for sharing it with us! We have loved every minute and every stage of building your new home with you! Your new home looks incredible and we're so happy to see that you love it! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto the team who were involved in your building journey! We wish you all the best as you move in and make it your own! Warm Regards, The team at Aussie Living Homes :)

Amazing experience

We built our first home with Aussie’s, our experience was incredible and we had help at all stages from the initial conversations around house design through to each stage of the process. This was really helpful as first home owners. Would definitely recommend!!

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Hi Callum, Thank you so much for sharing your amazing feedback! Congratulations on the completion of your brand new home! It makes us super happy to hear you had such an incredible experience in building your first home with us! :) Warm Regards, The team at Aussie Living Homes

Aussie are amazing.

Could not be happier with Aussie. From start to finish they have always been easy to talk to and have answered all questions we have had throughout. Their customer service has been great. Our site supervisor has been really good with explaining everything in the on site meetings we have had throughout. The finished product (our house) is great. We love it. Would definitely recommend Aussie to all family and friends who are wanting to build. 4 months from slab diwn we got our keys. Was quick but good quality.

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Hi Kate! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome review! It makes us so happy to hear you had such a fantastic building journey and were well looked after by our team! Congratulations on the completion of your brand new home - we hope you enjoy moving in and making it your own! Warm Regards, The team at Aussie Living Homes :)

Great building company to build with

A Quality built house in good time. Very professional and a friendly team. Reasonable price and very modern design.
I am happy to have built my second house with Aussie living.

Construction End DateJune 2019
Hi Kyle, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! We loved being with you on your building journey and building your second house! :) Warm Regards, The team at Aussie Living Homes

Building our 1st home with Aussie Living has been an AMAZING 1st Experience!!

In building our first home, our experience has been nothing short of amazing. From beginning to end, we were updated on the process once a week, all the way through.. If there were any issues that arose throughout the build they made contact with us at there earliest convenience. I couldn’t fault them, Aussie Living Homes have made our dream of building and owning our first home a reality..If we were to build again you could bet your bottom dollar I’d build again with Aussie Living Homes..

Construction End DateJune 2019
Hi Knox, What a fantastic review! Thanks so much for sharing your feedback, we are so happy to hear you had such a wonderful building experience with us! Congratulations on your first home - we hope you enjoy for many years to come! :) Warm Regards, The Team at Aussie Living Homes

Amazing Experience, Very Straightforward

Our build was managed very well from start to finish. I expected there to be plenty of issues along the way however there were only a couple of small issues which were handled extremely well by Natalie, she gave us all the time needed and was very prompt to respond when we needed information (usually within an hour or so max). We are very happy with the overall quality of the home from first inspections.
We expected to spend roughly the amount we did, however we feel we got very good value for our money.

Construction End DateJune 2019
Hi Ryan, Thanks for taking the time to share your awesome feedback! I'll be sure to pass this onto Natalie and the team. We're so happy to hear you had such a great building experience with us. Congratulations on the completion of your new home, we hope you enjoy moving in and making it yours :)

Fantastic Home Building Company

Great builder, I highly recommend. The minute I walked into the display home I knew this was the home builder for me. The whole team as been 100% professional every step if the way! 5 stars.

Construction End DateJune 2019
Hi Nathaniel! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful review. Congratulations on the completion of your new home! We have loved watching the progress of your new home and of course the photo and video updates you have shared along the way! Enjoy moving in and making it yours. Warm Regards, The team at Aussie Living Homes

Highly recommended

Highly recommended!we got exactly what we asked for in less than the estimated time frame !!
Scott,David and Natalie were professional and very responsive.
We had a great experience dealing with them.such a great team!
They took attention to every single detail in the house.
Very nice finishing.
If u’re building a new house, then Aussie living is the company to contact.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Nadine, Wow - what an awesome review! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback for the team. We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your building experience :) Warm Regards, The team at Aussie Living Homes

AWESOME!! Love my new home

I was very happy with the end result of my new home
As this was my first home, I was very grateful to be kept updated as the construction took place
The building manager is a great bloke and was always able to answer my calls
I was very happy with the end result of my new home
The building manager is a great bloke and was always able to answer my calls

Hi Typhoon, Thanks so much for the great review! It makes us so happy to hear your kind words that you had a great building experience with us! :) Warm Regards, The team at Aussie Living Homes

The Best Builders in Perth

Aussie Living Homes is one of the best builders around. They really do understand your emotions of building for the first time to spending a lot on your home to be that they literally assist you in making the right decisions and being so clear with you that you don't have to worry about any hidden clauses in their contract.Initially before we started building we were very skeptical as all builders generally were very similar and said the same things.Its been awhile now after we got our keys and we have been noticing other builders around our estate and realised that some houses are being build so slowly even those who started before us are still being build. I have also been reading peoples issues about their builders not been clear with them that a quarter of their house work they have to call someone to finish up once the handover is done as their builders never informed them earlier about not doing certain things around or either agreeing before signing the contract that so n so is possible but during the prestart what was agreed was declined. We are sooooo thankful to Aussie Living Team ( Natalie,Dave,Chris,Ashleigh,Belinda)for assisting us in every stage of the build process and updating us all the way thru each step of the build process. You guys are a wonderful team.Thank you so much.

Construction End DateDec 2017
Hi Kaur! Thanks so much for the awesome review - I'll be sure to pass this onto the team involved in your build. We're so pleased to hear your wonderful feedback and happy to hear you enjoyed your building experience! We hope you are enjoying living in your home! Warm Regards, The Aussie Living Homes team

Near perfect build would recommend!

Near perfect build with only a few minor issues that were rectified very quickly!
Michael our sales rep was Amazing, so easy to talk to and very knowledgeable.
Dennika for prestart so helpful and made us aware of things we might want to add or change on our plans. Natalie our client liason was super speedy at getting back to our emails and keeping us up to date weekly with progress of our build. And lastly Phil our supervisor, he has a great team of trades that had our build done in a fantastic timing. Would definitely recommend Aussie living homes!

Construction End DateMay 2019
Hi Danielle, What a great review! Thanks so much for sharing your experience, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your building journey with us! I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Michael, Dennika, Natalie and Phil! We hope you enjoy living in your brand new home :) Warm Regards, The Aussie Living Homes team

Who knew it would be so easy

We got in contact with Aussie Living Homes after seeing a TV advert. Helpful sales staff took us through the process, we decided it was not quite the right time for us. Aussie Living gave us the odd call to keep in touch over the next 2 years. All calls were friendly with no pressure.

When we decided the time was right we spoke to another builder who listened to our requirements then completely ignored them. We began to think it was not going to happen when Aussie Living got back in touch. Samh the salesman listened to our requirements and was able to meet them and our budget.

The whole process was very easy, in fact the most difficult part was choosing the colour schemes and fittings but this was helped with the advice of the pre-start consultant. Once the build started we were kept in touch with progress and pictures the very helpful Belinda in client liaison and onsite by Alex the site supervisor.

I would never have believed that building would be easier than buying an existing property. In this case building was certainly easier than buying our first existing property.

If I were to build agian would I build with Aussie Living? A definite yes.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Grahame, Wow - what a fantastic review! We're so happy to hear of your awesome experience with our team! Your new home has turned out amazing and we hope you're loving living in your brand new home! :) Warm Regards, The team at Aussie Living Homes

Easy & fast building process

The build process was fast and very easy, I was contacted and updated constantly throughout the build. The quality of the home is fantastic and I had very few things to pick out during final inspection. The cost did not change from what was agreed on at the beginning which I found very relieving as no hidden costs arrived.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Kayden, Thank you so much for sharing your awesome review! We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your building experience with us! The team have enjoyed being with you on your building journey and we wish you all the best in your brand new home! :) Warm Regards, The Aussie Living Homes team

Building made easy!

Excellent service right throughout the building process. From making enquiries into how to go about building and where do we even start, right through to living in our brand new home. They were, and still continue to be there offering support and advice.
With weekly updates and photos, we felt very much informed and part of the process every step of the way.
Friendly and helpful staff made us feel so valued and important. It was an absolute pleasure building with Aussie Living and something we look forward to doing again in the future

Build StagePost-Construction
Hi Erica, Thanks so much for leaving your awesome review! We're SO happy to hear you had such a great building journey! We hope you're enjoying your brand new home! Warm Regards, The Aussie Living Homes team

Such a stress free build!

The whole team was so easy to deal with. They understood being a first homebuyer i wasn’t sure about the whole process and talked me through every step. There was not a single issue along the way. I received weekly updates on what was happening along with photos. Everything has been so chilled out and cruisey with Aussie. Everything I had asked for has been done without a fuss and very quickly. There is a wide range of options at pre-start and something that will suit everyone. I dont think I could’ve picked a better company to build with!

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Thank you so much Breege! Your kind words and appreciation mean a lot to the team. Love to hear that you had a great experience. Enjoy your new home :)

The best decision we’ve ever made.

Since day 1, our builder Kirk was welcoming, accommodating and very clear with our build. Our broker Nathan was amazing, he made everything so clear and understandable for us as first home owners. When construction began, our client liaison Belinda was more than friendly and helped us every step of the way.
David was our building supervisor and handled everything so smoothly.
Our build quality was above expectations, with everything moving so quickly and any issues (hardly any) were sorted out immediately and handled well.
Our final payment was below our estimated, and the build time was so much quicker than our estimated.
We would recommend Aussie Living to anyone building a home! We are so in love. Thank you Aussie Living. :)

Construction End DateJanuary 2019

Awesome team

Fantastic experience!!! We build our first home with Aussie livings and it was an amazing experience from day 1. We felt that we had support 24/7 and nothing was too hard and no question was too silly. Every single person we had to deal in the process all of them were absolutely amazing, positive and helpful. We’d surely couldn’t recommend enough and praise enough this fantastic team. Looking forward to work with you in the next projects.

Construction End DateJan 2019
This is fantastic! Thank you so much Ivo :) Everyone at Aussie Living Homes is so happy to hear your feedback and we appreciate it. Glad to know you are enjoying your brand new home!

Beyond exceptional customer service and quality of home!! Speechless!

As a first home buyer, I felt so valued and respected throughout the entire process! I approached many builders and none of the representatives made me feel valued as much as Luke did. He wanted to hear all about my ideas on locations, inclusions and exclusions etc. He gathered lots of information for me on the locations I had in mind and also suggested a few based on what I was after. I was after something near Ellenbrook but as close to the city as I could afford. He suggested Brabham and Annies Landing. Annies Landing gave me more land for my money however Brabham was far closer with more infrastructure happening around there. Luke shared all the information about the plans for Brabham and areas surrounding which helped with my decision immensely. He wanted the outcome to suit my life as much as I did! I locked in a location and last minute I contacted Luke to change due to gut instinct. He was so accommodating and made me feel like there was no such thing as a silly question. This followed right through the build process.

Belinda Burgess, now were to start with her. She was my client liaison and was absolutely astounding! Backed by her years of experience, she was very clear and direct when answering any queries. She was prompt with not only her replies but also with making things happen. And with a smile! I made a last minute change with a shower screen style and she made it happen. She was very thorough with documentation for example; I made paint colour changes, blind colour (Then swapped back to original colour), main floor tile change and all of it was reflected on the addenda to perfection. Everything was executed with no error.

Alex was my site supervisor and when we went through the final inspection together, he was so thorough with inspecting the quality of every item! Even though he had already carried out a final inspection before hand he continued to be just as thorough. The few minor items that required attending to were all action-ed within the first 2 weeks. Any queries I had afterwards, I emailed Belinda and she assisted me so promptly. For example the shower screen seemed to have water leaking. That same week I had the contractor contact me and got if fixed right away. I felt just as valued and respected as I did from the start of this process.

All of those I dealt with at Aussie living wanted me to be happy with my first home right from the beginning. It showed through their eagerness to ensure I was happy with everything! Will always suggest Aussie Living to those wanting to build their first home :)

Construction End DateJul 2018
Wow Bonnie! This has to be one of the most amazing reviews we have ever had! Thank you so much for your kind words about our team members Luke, Belinda and Alex. We take great pride in being there for all of our clients every step of the way. Your first home journey should be exciting and fun with the option for flexibility because in the end this is YOUR home, so it is great to hear that this is exactly how you felt building with us! :) Thanks again Bonnie and on behalf of the whole team here we wish you many happy years to come in your new Aussie Living Home!