Aussie Living Homes WA, Perth Metro

• Build Stage
    • Post-Construction (57)
  • Structural Integrity
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Incentivised Review Yes (4%) · No (96%)

Jose

JosePerth, WA

Best BIRTHDAY and CHRISTMAS GIFT!

Happy Father and Son

From start to finish we were very happy with the whole process and we couldn't be happier with the finished results. We are glad we chose aussie living but we couldn't have done it with out our case worker Shane. He really help us through to get the ball rolling .
Highly recommend aussie living to all my family and friends

Michelle T.

Michelle T.Perth, WA

Aussie Living our First Build

From meeting the sales rep to final completion the whole journey has been a great experience. Build time was perfect and quality of work excellent. Financial broker explained everything in detail and pulled us over the line. The whole team at Aussie living are welcoming and we would recommend Aussie.

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Was a great experience from start to finish.

At first we weren't sure whether we should go ahead and keep looking around. From having the first face to face meeting it all clicked and the decision Was made. All questions and concerns that we had were answered and budgets were provided with in this. We were shown and given all the help and advice that was needed to get is on our way. Great experience and journey from start to finish the communication was always present and updates were on point. The team and staff are all lovely people also they are they to provide you with just about anything. The house in the end was finished alot sooner then expected and showed up out of no where.

Tim

TimPerth, WA

Smooth operation

From start to finish it has been an exciting journey. Awsome customer relations. Jack went above and beyond to help me . From slab down house was finished in 3 months. Top quality / time frame. Im glad i went with Aussie living homes. They made my first home a dream come true. Special Thanks to everybody at Aussie living homes.

Highly recommend!

I couldn't recommend Aussie living enough! It was a bit daunting being my first home but Aussie living guided me through the whole process and made it super easy. Every thing about building with them was great. Their customer service, the build quality and they managed to keep it all within my budget.

Outstanding Job

Would just like to say a massive Thank you to Andrew Campbell and the team at Aussie Living

We met a few builders before going with Andrew. He explained the contract thoroughly before we signed anything, he was very thorough and open about the process so we were confident moving forward.

Our whole process started in March and we now have the keys to a beautiful home at the end of November everything went really fast.
With great communication from start to finish

Aussie living team was easy to approach with questions and the answers were open and honest

Super stocked with the whole process.

Jerome B

Jerome BPerth, WA

Highly recommended

We tried meeting different builders and after meeting Jai Thomas we know that we are in good hands. His professionalism and knowledge of the industry was incredible.
With regards of building the house
The timeframe and quality are on the spot.
The liaison officer and the supervisor are really helpful and were able to attend all our queries.
I would highly recommend Jai Thomas and Aussie living homes.
We really had an awesome experience.

Excellent Quality

I was impressed with Aussie Living as a builder, the build was quick and efficient and the quality of the finished product was excellent.

The final cost came in lower than expected and I feel the value for money is very good, updates were consistent, and liaisons polite and willing to help anyway they could.

Ben the salesman was also very nice to deal with when discussing the initial plans.

All in all, a very nice experience building with Aussie Living Homes and I would certainly recommend them in the future to anybody looking to get into a home.

Hi Sam,
Thank you for sharing your awesome review! A big congratulations to you on receiving the keys to your new home, we've loved being part of your journey! All the best with moving in!
The team at Aussie Living Homes :)

We are Happy and satisfied customer.

We are happy and satisfied building our home with Aussie living. The workmanship was good and we got a high technology appliances. There were some issue during construction but it was fix by the supervisor straight away. We are highly recommend Aussie living to our family and friends. We feel great and excited to move in.

Nafira

NafiraPerth, WA

Easy & Smooth First Home Experience

Making dreams reality!

I cannot thank Aussie Living Homes and the wonderful staff enough for making what I thought would be impossible, a reality! I never thought I would be able to own my own home and they made it happen. From organising finance and throughout the entire build they were so supportive and helpful along the way, which was something I greatly appreciated, being my first home. They were more than happy to accommodate desired plan changes and fantastic at communication throughout the process. I was blown away with how fast construction went as I had anticipated another few months before completion. Thank you Aussie Living Homes for my beautiful first home, I look forward to the next one knowing I am in the best hands!

My experience

The build went smooth and easy. I had weekly updates. The team was very understanding.They were there all the way, quick to respond to emails and nice and patient. Time frame was earlier then expected. The quality is great, more then I anticipated. I recommend these as a first home builder.

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Hi Ali, Thanks so much for sharing your review with us! Congratulations on receiving the keys to your new home, we've loved being part of your building journey!

Chenara

ChenaraPerth, WA

Highly recommend

My sales man Ben was amazing. The company stepped up to fix issues when they arose without hesitation. Quality of the house finishes are awesome and the site supervisor made the build run like clockwork. Came in under budget with some awesome inclusions. And all completed in an amazing timeframe of just 4 months from slab down. Highly recommend.

Luke Ellis

Luke EllisPerth, WA

Building with Aussie Living

From start to finish building with Aussie Living homes was a great and very exciting experience. I would not have been able to to build my home if it was not for the excellent help and work from the sales rep and mortgage broker. Once the slab was down the build went very well with great quality, the office staff also done a great job keeping me updated and helped me with all of my queries. I would highly recommend Aussie Living if you are looking at building your first home.

Great Process

We found the building process with Aussie Living great, throughout the whole process they kept us well informed. It was good getting the weekly updates and photos of the house. The building process was really fast and a smooth process. We are really happy that we chose Aussie Living Homes.

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Perfect! Super quick build!

Great service from beginning to end. Answered all my questions and very quick response via email and phone. Made the changes I asked for and gave me a great quality home that I am very excited to move into. Workmanship is of great quality. The end price was as expected.

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Hi DJC, Thanks so much for sharing your review! We love hearing your feedback on your building journey! Congratulations on your new home, we're sure you'll love it for many years to come!

Smooth build!

We were very happy with the service here. Communication was timely and clear, and the process was fairly smooth and easy. We are first time builders and they made the process easy to understand, and there were no hidden costs. We are really happy with the finished product and would reccomend the company to those wanting to build!

Construction End DateOctober 2019
Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Hi Milorad, Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear we made your journey of building your first home smooth and easy! Congratulations on getting the keys to your first home!

Fantastic building experience

Whole process was efficient and well organized. Communication was frequent and informative. No issues with the build, supervisor was very helpful and on the ball. Anything that was brought up was handled quickly and to a satisfactory standard. We found costs to be very reasonable. Would build with them again based on our experience.

annie b.

annie b.Perth, WA

Best builders in Perth

Every one from Geoff at the very start to Lauren in pre-start Rob in finance, Natalie as our client liaison and Simon as the BEST site supervisor you could ask for, I dont think there has been a week where we have not been updated in what stage our paperwork/build was at. The home is quality and have not been able to fault it at all. The final cost came in as per what we where given. We have been extremely happy with everything we will definitely be recommended Aussie living to friends and family who which to build. Thank you again it was the best / stress free build I could ask for.