Bondi Boost HG

30 questions from our users

Cristy T.

Cristy T.asked

HG

How often should you wash your hair with this product?

Jennifer H.

Jennifer H.asked

HG

I just started using the Bondi Hair growth system today, but I need to dye my hair. Is it safe for me to dye my hair and still use the Bondi Hair growth system?

Liz
Liz

This system mainly works but promoting healthy scalp and strong hair growth. If you dye your hair it will potentially cause some damage and might set you back a little, but it won't affect the product and is safe :) If you do I would recommend treating with olaplex no. 3 after you dye, follow it up with a hydrating mask, and then just use the Bondi Boost products as usual.

Robarni

Robarniasked

HG

Perusing the reviews I definitely am going to saving money by not purchasing. Thank you for the reviews.

Heather

Heatherasked

HG

I’m reading a lot of good reviews for dry and wavy/curly hair. A lot of worse reviews for oily hair. I have oily think hair with not much volume. Is it suitable?

Michelle
Michelle

I have wavy hair it's not oily & it didn't work for me. I also wanted volume i started to see more Scalp in the front part of my hair. But once i started using this my hair was brittle & started falling out in a much greater faster rate. Hope that hopes. Sorry i have no idea if this would work with oily thicker hair.

Anonymus
Anonymus

I have oily hair typically, wash it every 3 days. Wouldn't recommended this product for oily hair as I had to wash it every day after using the shampoo!

Angelina
Angelina

Highly don’t recommend this product for anyone’s hair... will make your hair fall faster and more than ever

Nadia

Nadiaasked

HG

I bought the wave curler but i'm from the US and the plug is an Australian plug and when I used the converter the power is weak and it won't heat up. How can I return and organise for one with the us plug? I have emailed 20 minutes ago and have not received a response yet from your customer service.

Georgie J.
Georgie J.

They legit take weeks/ months plus multiple emails to give you a reply

Valerie D.

Valerie D.asked

HG

How does the 30 day work? I have tries heaps of products and a friend swears by this product but I want to know if I can return it if it doesnt work. Also, do you recommend this range for blonde damaged hair types or is the rapid repair range better?

Breannan luksa
Breannan luksa

Repair.

Jen

Jenasked

HG

Hi, will there be any sales coming up? I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner and love it but was hoping there might be a discount for larger orders as I want to stock up asap

zey

zeyasked

HG

I've been using the HG shampoo and conditioner for about 4months now. At first my hair was getting thicker and now it falling sooo much, is that normal?

mumhairstruggles

mumhairstrugglesasked

HG

I have been taking the gummies for nearly two mths. I havent really noticed hair 'growth' but a lot of hair loss. My baby is nearly 8mths and I was told it 'might' have something to do with post partum changes however, I can't find anything that would explain that as the root cause.
So my question is : if I was to use the shampoo and conditioner in conjunction with the gummies, will it slow down (or better still, prevent) my hair loss?

Mary A.

Mary A.asked

HG

How come when I wash my hair with the HG shampoo, my hair instantly.goes like stiff straw when wwashingit.out ?

Lkirk22
Lkirk22

It may be to do with the amount of proteins in the product as well as your hair poroxity. Often hair will feel like straw when it has to little or to much protein in it. You should look into alternating between protein rich and mousite rich shampoos and conditioners to create both optimal hair growth and a balanced cuticle

Mary A.

Mary A.asked

HG

How come when I wash my hair with the HG shampoo, my hair instantly.goes like stiff straw when washing it out??

Sharon L.

Sharon L.asked

HG

Can I use Bondi boost product after keratin treatment?

Lisa A.

Lisa A.asked

HG

I have Salicylate intolerance. This means I can’t eat anything containing a high amount of Salicylates. Some of the Bondi Boost ingredients contain salicylates eg peppermint. Will Bondi Boost products be suitable for me or will the intolerance mean that the products will cause hair loss? Thanks.

Rose

Roseasked

Hi
My hairs are damaged due to chemicals and i have lost a lot of hairs. Should i buy HG shampoo or hair repair shampoo.

Anu222

Anu222asked

HG

over the years i have lost a lot of hair and my hair has gone very thin. my hair growth is very less as well, it only grows up to my shoulders. I would love love love to have long hair.
Is this product for me? If so I'm thinking to buy the shampoo, conditioner and the hair spray.
is there anything else i should consider?

Kourtney

Kourtneyasked

HG

Also, can I use the curl boss conditioner between washes or is it best to stick with just the hg conditonr?

Kourtney

Kourtneyasked

HG

I usually wash my hair 3 times per week. Should I wash less or more with this Shampoo?

Chezza

Chezzaasked

HG

Hi I used shampoo and conditioner for the first time this morning. By lunchtime my hair has a blue tinge! My hair is professionally bleached and a toner is applied. I had that done 5 weeks ago.

jessieutech
jessieutech

I'm not sure why, it would be best to contact BB or speak to your hairdresser

narelle

narelleasked

Hi
Have been using HG bondi boost for 5 months but am feeling that my scalp is very very dry and itchy. I also use the leave in oil before washing. I shampoo and condition my hair even 2 days. Should I shampoo and condition less often. Also can I check if I need to always massage the scalp with these products as I feel all my natural oils may be washed away all the time.
Narelle

Taran
Taran

I generally try to use it only twice a week and alternate with other shampoo or conditioner

Mary c
Mary c

Hi, I have suffered from dry itchy scalp in the past, which freaks me out because I had hair loss. Tried HG shampoo and conditioner yesterday and today my scalp feels irritated, not happy!

monique a.
monique a.

My scalp feels really irritated to

Keb. D

Keb. Dasked

Keb D

Hi,
Does your product contain high levels of silicon? I got a complete pack for my birthday and I find I get a dry flakey scalp all the time. I went to a hair stylist and they will not work with my hair because I use Bondi Boost and bleach will not take because of the level of silicon build up on my hair.

inot
inot

Not sure, I am sorry, I think you need to direct that question to the BONDI BOOST company.
I don't use any colours or anything as my hair is naturally blonde so I haven't encountered any issues. Just wash trim and blow dry.

J.leeb
J.leeb

Yes it contains Silicone!

Bondi Boost
Betty S.Bondi Boost

Hi Keb,

Thanks for your message!

Our Hair Growth range and Rapid Repair range is silicone free. They’re also free from phthalates, sulphates (SLS & SLES, ALES) parabens, DEA, MEA, TEA, BHA, BHT, drying alcohols, artificial colours and cruelty free (Peta Bunny certified) and vegan friendly.

We use botanical extracts and essential oils via an extraction process that keeps the integrity of ingredients and uses 90% less energy.

If you would like more information regarding our products, please reach out to our team at WeCare@BondiBoost.com.au

Kind regards,