Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray

Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

6 questions from our users

Theresa
Theresaasked

Is the intensive spray like water?I bought a bottle and it seems like it's just water in the bottle with a real light smell of peppermint .I was just wondering if this is how it is supposed to be .I hope someone didn't return it with just water.it was the last bottle in the store

Ella
Ella asked

Hi! Does anyone have bad effects from this growth spray?

I got this for Christmas and sprayed it directly onto my scalp as directed for about 5 days. About 4 days later and still my scalp is so itchy and has a burning sensation. I’m thinking I am allergic to the product. Has this happened to anyone else?

Lozzylou
Lozzylouasked

How often should you use the intensive spray? My Bondi boost HG shampoo and conditioner with the spray just arrived in the mail. Very excited to use it just want to know how often?

ShazKaz
ShazKaz

Hi Lozzylou

I've been using the intensive spray after I wash my hair, but also spraying it on the very thin patches of my scalp everyday. I have new growth and my hair looks healthy,shiny and feels thicker already.
I'm sure you will be happy with the results. All the best.

Jo A.
Jo A.asked

can you use these products with taped hair extentions

I would definitely ask your hairdresser and bring or read out the active ingredients on the bottle of product so they know what you'll be using on your roots.

Bethany P.
Bethany P.asked

Can you use the growth spray on its own? Or do you need the full pack for results

Linda McMahon
Linda McMahon

I would use all the products together if I had the funds but the spray works well enough on it's own for my situation.

Josie
Josieasked

With the spray for growth .. is it heavy or oily as I have very fine hair on top of my head

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives