Bosch Serie 8 Front Load Washing Machines

Bosch Serie 8 Front Load Washing Machines Questions & Answers

WAW28460AU, WAW32640AU, WAS28440AU, etc...

555 questions from our users

Josephine R.

Josephine R.asked

Serie 8 WAW28460AU

How can you use spin only facility when there is no aqua plus button to press

Mary
Mary

Josephine, Hi. I too went looking for that option, but it appears to me that we don't have this function, which is somewhat problematic.
Would love someone to tell me that I am wrong....

Just ring and ask them

Hi ,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch Washing Machine.
Extra rinse/spin with speed that can be selected. The Rinse Plus button is set by default for this
programme. If you require a spin cycle only, press the button to deactivate the function

Rennie N

Rennie Nasked

WAS32440AU

How do l turn off the continuous beep on my Bosch WAW32640AU front loading washing machine?

EMG

EMGasked

Serie 8 WAW28460AU

Hi is there a way to reduce the cycle time to less than an hour but still have full wash, rinse and spin functions. Quite often clothes are not that soiled and I would love to know how to set a cycle to 40 minutes, if possible

Hi EMG,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch Washing Machine.
Depending on the type of fabric, we recommend using the mix setting with SpeedPerfect. This cycle is 45 minutes

Michael & Kimberley B.

Michael & Kimberley B.asked

Serie 8 WAW28441AU

I have just done a wash and it didn't finish the cycle and now won't display anything or turn on what would be going in here?

Hi Michael & Kimberley B,
Thanks for your question. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Washing Machine. We recommend turning the appliance off at the power, waiting 2-3 mins before turning back on. You may require a service call. We'd like to help, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH11525 in the subject line with your contact number. We’ll investigate for you.

Karlene M.

Karlene M.asked

Serie 8 WAW32640AU

I am getting a triangle with an exclamation mark inside it that continually displays prior and during wash.

Hi Karlene M,
We'd like to help, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH11483 in the subject line with your contact number. We’ll investigate for you.

ewan.walsh
ewan.walsh

No bosch, you create an email to socialmedai.au@bshg.com and quote bsh11483 and then sort it out for Karlene! Its your problem to sort out already. This was an arrogant response from customer service, outsourcing their job to the customer.

Ron W.

Ron W.asked

Serie 8 WAW32640AU

Can I use powder detergent iny front loader Bosch washing machine?

Bec R.

yes, but not in the automatic dispenser

Bec R.

You put it in the left hand open space of the detergent drawer. Also push the button that allows you to adjust the auto detergent amount used until it is not lit up.

Janis M

Janis Masked

Serie 8 WAW28620AU

How to add washing powder manually

Hi Janis M,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch Washing Machine.
Your washing machine has an intelligent dosing system for liquid detergent and fabric softener. The washing machine doses your detergent and fabric softener automatically in most programmes.
You can change the settings for automatic detergent dosage before the programme starts. Please follow the correct selection of detergent on page 29 of your user manual when manually adding detergent. If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.

Trail.B

Trail.Basked

Serie 8 WAW28420AU

Hi, I thought if I put pre-wash powder in compartment (I), this would be used on a pre-wash, then for the main wash, compartment (II) would be used. I assume the model of washer I have doesn't do a separate pre-wash cycle, as both compartments are flushed out in the first water fill? Shouldn't a pre-wash cycle be a basic washing machine function these days?

Hi Trail B,
Thanks for your question.
Prewash programs are for Cottons or easy care Program with prewash; divide the detergent between
compartments I and II.
If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

Ren c

Ren casked

Hi,

Just wondering what the time of the inbuilt rinse setting is on the cottons program? And I am also wondering is both the inbuilt Prerinse and wash are both done and the set temperature, for example 60degs?

Many thanks,

Reviewer R.

Why not simply contact them as directed by their many responses here?

Hi Ren c,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch Washing Machine.
We'd like to help, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH11298 in the subject line we’ll investigate for you.

Brenda B.

Brenda B.asked

Serie 8 Front Load Washing Machines

Always used a top loader that has a lint collector. Does the Bosch front loader have a lint collector. If not, how does it rid the washing of excess lint and pet hair

Bradasked

Serie 8 WAW32640AU

Great machine however, at the end of a cycle it beeps four times, slight pause then beeps four times again. No error code is shown and it never use to do it. The manual says nothing about this - can someone please explain it.

Brad

@Bosch - disappointing you can't be bothered to reply here. Was a legitimate concern that wasn't captured in your manual.

Huy Vuong

Huy Vuongasked

Hi.
I having problem with the washing machine stopping after 3 minutes of washing. Even thought it is set for 1:25 hrs. Please help

Hi Huy Vuong,
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Maryanne L.

Maryanne L.asked

Serie 8 WAW28441AU

Hi my Bosch 28441AU seems to be washing longer then the programme says eg 45minutes go for 1hr and i also washed a blanket which went for 1 1/2 instead of 45min.
My other problem is I never got a manual and its quite annoying to have to look up a problem on the computer rather than quickly refer to a manual can I get one from somewhere or get on sent out.

Hi Maryanne L,
program duration can depend on RPM used & ECO Perfect. We'd like to help, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH11161 in the subject line with your contact number. We’ll investigate for you.

Bahman

Bahmanasked

What is E81 ?

Scott L.
Scott L.

Hi. When u put the machine on sports mode does it use detergent?? As mine does not its like its just doing a rinse cycle
Regards scott

Hi Bahan,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch Washing Machine. E81 Error can indicate an error of your detergent dispenser tray. We recommended filling the dosing try up to the stop indicator.

Hi Scott L,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch Washing Machine. The sportswear program uses detergent.
Laundry must not be treated with fabric softener.

Gill G

Gill Gasked

Serie 8 WAW32640AU

The question of the use of powder or not is still not being answered in the following questions. My question is the same and also does it matter what make?

Kass

Kassasked

Serie 8 WAW28620AU

I’ve had my machine about 18 months now after 25 year with a front loader and love it. It is quite, quick and cleans well. I didn’t think I’d use the idos when I bought it but I can’t go without it now. My only issue is that it flattens and twists the pile of my bath towels (which my top loader never did) so I need to pop them in the dryer for a quick spin before I hang them out to dry. Also does not filter out hair(human not pet) which I find on the floor when I’m placing clothes on my drying racks. Is there a lint filter somewhere I need to clean.

Hi Kass,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Washine Machine.
We'd like to help, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH11045 in the subject line with your contact number. We’ll investigate for you.

giancarla d.

giancarla d.asked

Serie 8 WAW28460AU

Is this machine an Aqua Stop model?

Hi Giancaela d.,
Thanks for the question regarding the Bosch WAW28460AU. This appliance has aquasecure.

lburrell8888

lburrell8888asked

Serie 8 WAW32640AU

I keep finding a few ml of liquid detergent in the inner seal at the end of a wash. And no, I have not overfilled the dispenser. Means I have to clean out and then rinse clothes agin. Any suggestions please ? machine is 3 y old.

Hi lburrell8888,
We'd like to help, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH11013 in the subject line with your contact number. We’ll investigate for you.

Sudhir T

Sudhir Tasked

Serie 8 Front Load Washing Machines

Hi, we have recently bought BOSCH WAW28420 AU front loader, paid for additional 3-year warranty through product care.
We installed the machine on 31 August 2020 and have noticed that water gets accumulated in the front seal and does not drain properly or dry (even keeping the door open). We called Harvey Norman and told them our concern of mold/fungus/odour overtime were advised that this is a common problem with BOSCH. The company's technician will charge $160 as call out fee (payable if they think that this is not a fault). Now we bought this machine online due to COVID 19 and were never advised about water drainage problem and have taken reasonable care having paid for additional warranty as well.
Is this really true that we need to pay for $160 as call out charges for a diagnosis (within 14 days of installation) considering we bought a reputed brand equipment and it is with in a 2 year manufacturer's warranty
Sudhir

Hi Sudhir T,
We'd like to help, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH10929 in the subject line with your contact number. We’ll investigate for you.

dogalogue

dogalogueasked

Serie 8 WAW28620AU

Can someone tell me how long the cottons wash programme goes for as this is the only program you can have the full 9kg in it.

Hi dogalogue,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch WAW28620AU Washing Machine.
The cottons program is 3hours & 17mins for EcoPerfect
The SpeedPerfect setting is suitable as a short program for lightly soiled laundry. The duration is 60mins

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives