Coles Online

2.1 from 1,212 reviews

42 questions from our users

Maree Sasked

Online

When I try to put my aged care number in the coles priority form, it will not accept more than 6 numbers and I have 7 numbers?

Ask Coles

josh
josh

contact Coles

Maree S

I have sorted it out now thank you

Philip

Philipasked

Online

I am nearly 60 with heart disease and scarred lungs, but do not appear to meet the limited categories Coles seems to be using to define vulnerability to this virus for its priority delivery service. Am I misreading the availability of the service for vulnerable members of our community?

Possibly

When will Coles Bassendean start doing home deliveries

Next year

Peterasked

Online

on priority register, but cant proceed to checkout as get this message " some adjustments need to be made for your trolley". Neither available selection eg replace or accept deletions works. Thus cannot proceed to checkout.

Fired Up

Since they don’t reply here, what did they say when you contacted them directly ?

mike B88
mike B88

Coles accepts registrations for priority deliveries especially for the elderly and disabled but for some unknown reason despite the extraordinary need for home delivery and click and collect which would limit transmission of the virus. Both are currently suspended :-/

Peter

Its an IT problem at Coles end they think. They are looking into it.

Ruth c

Ruth casked

Online

How can I sign up for online priority service My husband and I are both over eighty and are self isolating.we live in mornington victoria

jayshu
jayshu

Best thing is to forget about Cokes and register with Woolies. Coles don’t care.

Fired Up

Check via their website or google search. I just did and it gave me “This service has launched for your store.”

Valerie

Valerieasked

Online

Can I log into Coles Online and choose some items today without going through the checkout and log in again tomorrow and finish my list of items, or do I have to do it all at once.

Fired Up

Try it out and report back

sharone

sharoneasked

Online

When we will receive our refund for cancelled orders? I am now out of pocket double as have had to source all items elsewhere!

Fired Up

As a long term member you already know that Coles don’t answer here.
So why bother asking !?

micheal

I wouldnt have a clue have you asked Coles

Deborah C

Deborah Casked

Online

Please reply.I have a house bound disabled man in northern Sydney that always has coles home delivery service.He has been told this is not possible for his convenience anymore because of the virus.
He has no family to rely on.
He needs this service please.
Look forward to your reply.
Thankyou

Bent O.

As you can clearly see, Coles don’t respond here.

With the world in dire straits forget ‘convenience’. It is NOT Coles fault. Why are you not blaming the zombie panic buyers?

Now is the time to grow up, think outside the box and find alternative solutions. Start with neighbours, friends, charities etc etc.

See Coles website and tv news for latest updates.

Covert C.
Covert C.

Deborah, I am very sorry to hear of your circumstances. I think you can conclude, based on the behaviour of the super supermarket chains, that they really couldn't give a rats about consumers. They have shut down online in order to be able to better gouge to instore business. Even in online, they have drastically ramped up ,prices on some item (AFTER the order has been placed!!). Once this crisis is over, the regulator should act firmly to break up the duopoly.

john smith

call the salvos or your local community services run by the council they have a shopping service for disabled people give them your shopping list & they will go and do it

Nef k

Nef kasked

Online

For those of us who have relied on click and collect to do our weekly shop as we can’t go in whenever we want (I’m a mum to a baby and a 20 month old so find it very hard and also suffer extreme anxiety) what are we expected to do? Most of us use the service to AVOID going in store and now we are forced to -with the two little ones and verging on a panic attack plus dealing with all the crazy zombie panic buyers how are we supposed to do our shopping? I have been a loyal customer and click and collect user for over a year now but it seems like you guys are prioritising the panic buyers

Bent O.

Us guys? Since Coles don’t respond here it think your chances of getting a company reply are zero.
See all the existing posts about problems with home deliveries and click-and-pay.

I don’t see how being a loyal customer changes anything. Since I have used them longer than you does that mean I should get priority over you?

At least they are helping our seniors with 1 hour dedicated shopping.

minni

What did people do 10yrs ago when there was no click & collect & no on line shopping. People had to go to the shops to buy groceries otherwise they would starve Regardless of the fact they had a 20 month old & suffered extreme anxiety. or they had triplets & were in a wheel chair & an amputee with no transport. My mother was able to go shopping & she had 5 kids under the age of 3 & 18month old twins & she suffered severe depression but she still went grocery shopping... People still went to the shops... even back then there crazy zombie panic buyers but people still went grocery shopping so you ask how are you supposed to do your shopping easy.. Do it the everyone else did BEFORE Online shopping. GO into the store & do it.

Deanna B
Deanna B

Hi Nef, just wanted to offer some validation to you in the face of 1) your disability; 2) your difficulties with two babies to handle; 3) your wish and right to vent your frustration. As a mum of two who were close together myself and are now teenagers, and having dealt with similar emotional challenges, I know you need compassion and care more than most but unfortunately seem to attract bullies more than most and that might make you feel like you shouldn't speak. I just wanted to say hang in there. There really are people who hear you and care. Keep speaking up and speaking out. It will be okay. You will get through this. We all will. Be strong.

Manu

Manuasked

Hi
This is Mahesha.I was supposed to receive my $137 worth groceries orderded(102224738) today 15 March 11-5 pm..which I didn't receive..

I received a text message at 12.18 pm saying my order is on the way and would be delivered in the next 30 minutes..
Now I write this at 6.45 pm. Attempted to find why I didn't receive my order at 6 pm and it says Coles has delivered my groceries to the address with receiving my signature( I requested to signed delivery when I first set it up) at 12.26 pm..which I never received..this is concerning.!!!.and since this is my first time with online Coles.. very disappointed and frustrated..it was most essential baby nappies wipes which I really need. And all the stock marked available when i ordered them on 10 March .
Pls look in to the matter ASAP..Thanks

Bent O.

There is nothing you can do as it is covered in the conditions you agreed to when you signed up

john smith

contact Coles if you want it looked into

KatT
KatT

Hopefully you paid via PayPal & can open up a dispute, otherwise this is a Consumer Affairs issue as Coles Online are in breach of not delivering the service and product that they promise. This was also my first online experience but l did it as a trial run and will NEVER use again!

H Z.

H Z.asked

Online

My order was supposed to be delivered last Thursday. Now it is overdue. I have not received it but on the website, in my account, my order is shown "order delivered". I called their number and waited for more than an hour could not get through. What else can I do? Find a lawyer?

george

yep that should work find a good lawyer

Bent O.

Suggest you only select a lawyer who actually does ‘deliver’.

catherine haldane

catherine haldaneasked

Online

Can I buy toilet rolls now?

Steve
Steve

I don’t know. There is no system in place to make sure that the quota is distributed fairly. All I know is that ordering online is pointless as they don’t tell you there’s no toilet paper until after it’s too late to cancel the order.

Bent O.

Sure but only if it is on the shelves

thomas p
thomas p

yeah if you want

James D.asked

Online

As per your catalog Wednesday 4/3/20 page 20 coke 1.25 lt bottles .
If you buy a box of 12 is it classed as 1 item ?
If you buy 1 pack of 24 is it classed as 1 item or 24 ?
As your restricted to 6 individuals of each item .
As I was in Brimbank store today so what is your policy ?

Bent O.

They don’t answer here. Why didn’t you just ask when you were there?
Please don’t panic buy.

ask the store

James D.

I normally buy it in bulk to last me for2 weeks when there on special .
I asked the staff all they said was you can only buy 6 individual items at a time there wasn’t any signs to tell shoppers .
You can buy 6 x 48 packets of toilet paper that’s the restriction nothing said about coke soft drink

Jaime

Jaimeasked

Online

Why have Coles created a new system rule that stops you from ordering bakery items if the delivery time is in the morning? I've been ordering weekly groceries for 2 years and never had this issue before last week and again this week. The message i get is that "this item isn't available for delivery as it's an unattended item" (or something close to that). But it doesn't matter whether you select signed for or unattended, you get the same message either way. Speaking to an online staff member, I was told if you want bakery or alcohol items, you have to order in the afternoon, "after 2pm".

This makes no sense. I can order meat and dairy in the morning but not bakery (or alcohol) items - why? I need the bread in the morning, not the afternoon.

Fired Up

Only Coles can answer as this is a review site

bill bayley
bill bayley

you have a good point. Problem is complaining here wont do anything. have you thought about contacting Coles

Ruthasked

Online

I would like to know why Coles in Mount Gambier does not have Zoosh dressings any more on their shelves ? A great dressing and I miss it

I would like to know why Coles in Mount Gambier does not stock Zoosh dressings

Fired Up

I would like to know why you have not asked Coles in Mount Gambier?

neha d.

neha d.asked

Online

what issues regarding compliance that are immediately escalated to line manager

jo har
jo har

great service staff great , but the products coles sell are second grade, potato brown inside , apples rotton inside , bag of oranges i purchased on12 .9.19 one black in side the others that old dry no juice , some tast off ,, no stock on shelf , thursday friday eg: milk, have to get rain checks all the time , i am sick of returning , second or forth grade , products ,it takes my time and money to return these products that are not fit for sale , this is not good enough , coles spend heaps on advertising , but should supply quality products , and i am not the only one that feels this way, as customers talk about it , we will approch aldi and put a case to them to open a outlett in tumut , coles just not good enough , its not the manager or staff ,they are so good, as we are in the country we get the rubbish ,,,,,,,,,john,,,,,,,,

none

Claire C.

Claire C.asked

Online

What issues regarding compliance are immediately escalated to the line manager

ajrnsw87
ajrnsw87

i asked at the checkout to see the manger thats in charge but saying im sorry for the lady that was rude

none

Ibelongasked

Online

why dont coles deliver tabacoo like Vic/NSW in SA?.....are we that backwards!

Ibelong

Yes i did but i thought i may get it here quicker !

george murray
george murray

They are stopping it everywhere from next month

Ok thanks.

Gail Gavin

Gail Gavinasked

Online

I would like to know why whiskas pack for cats has gone up from $7.oo to $11.00 it is quite a price hike which means i might have to swap to a cheaper brand

Listed on website $5.50-$7.00

micheal

swap it for a cheaper brand whiskas has gone up everywhere not only in coles

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives