6Delonghi Nespresso Essenza Mini

Delonghi Nespresso Essenza Mini Questions & Answers

John N.
John N. · Nespresso Essenza Mini

Can you use Starbucks pods in this machine

Brackenboy

According to Mr Google "Starbucks® espresso capsules work with all normal Nespresso machines that you would buy for home use".

DeLonghi
DeLonghi   DM

Hi John, Please contact Nespresso direct and they will be able to assist you with your PODS, parts enquiry. Nespresso have their own after care service and technical support team –specialised service agents for the Nespresso machines and aeroccino.
Nespresso Australia Customer Service
Phone: 1800 623 033
external link

Nespresso New Zealand
PH: 0800 234 579
Or: external link

Veronica G.
Veronica G. · Nespresso Essenza Mini EN85WAE (White,Aeroccino 3)

My machine has stopped working after 18 months. Can it be repaired? If so, where?

Brackenboy

Hello Veronica, my machine is a Breville Nespresso Essenza Mini, however Product Review published it as a DeLonghi and despite a couple of requests to them they have not corrected it. To answer your question there should be a list of repair agents with the warranty, however if you no longer have that I would ask the company you bought it from who the DeLonghi service agents are and then contact them regarding repairs. Kind regards, Ivan.

Colin S.
Colin S. · Nespresso Essenza Mini

Is it suitable with espressotoria coffee pods

Brackenboy

Sorry Colin, mine is a Breville Nespresso Essenza Mini. I wrote a review on this but somehow it was changed to Delongi.

Ann
Ann · Nespresso Essenza Mini

Can you use Aldi capsules with this machine?

Vic59
Vic59 · Nespresso Essenza Mini

How many ml is the lungo setting? enough for a latte?

nola · Nespresso Essenza Mini

which capsules are compatible with the essenzo mini

lu v.
lu v.

anything that is nespresso compatible. I ordered "perfetto" brand on catch.com or woolies have huge selection. I like lungo profundo 8, often on special. My issue with the machine was easily fixed, the help centre told me how to do a factory reset.

nola

many thanks for your help

James L.
James L. · Nespresso Essenza Mini EN85WSOLO (White)

Do you leave lever down when not in use thank you

Bettyw

I leave it down, but I don’t think it matters, I know someone who leaves it up.

Adel
Adel · Nespresso Essenza Mini

What kind of capsules are compatible with the Essenza Mini (De Longhi) and the Citiz? Can I use reusable pods and third party capsules (other than nespresso capsules) on the Essenza Mini (De Longhi) and the Citiz?

Basically, I'm trying to find the major differences between both machines and I don't really see a major difference but when it comes to capsules, maybe I can save money in the long run, so any advise?

Nick
Nick

Have a look at a review by Choice on Nespresso compatible capsules. There are quite a few available in the supermarkets. One of the best ones tested is the Woolworths Intense (Intensity 12) capsules by Fairtrade.

Jazmyn K.
Jazmyn K. · Nespresso Essenza Mini EN85WSOLO (White)

Is this machine only compatible with Nespresso coffee capsules?

Chris H.
Chris H.

and all compatible pods

David
David · Nespresso Essenza Mini EN85WAE (White,Aeroccino 3)

When I remove the water tank to fill it up, it leaks from the bottom outlet. Can I only refill the water tank by pouring water into it using a cup/jug?

Bettyw

Mine doesn’t leak when I remove it from the base, sounds like a dud....

Ace.C.
Ace.C. · Nespresso Essenza Mini

Is this model better than the Innisia?

TREVOR H.
TREVOR H. · Nespresso Essenza Mini

Have had good service from Mini for 12months, but now the large serv button only runs for a few seconds. Small serv still runs for correct time. Are buttons programable?
Cheers
Trevor

Bettyw

might be worth trying to restore factory settings?

Nespresso Essenza Mini

With the machine turned off, press and hold down the Lungo button for 5 seconds.
The LEDs will blink fast 3 times to confirm the machine has been reset to Factory settings.
The LEDs will then continue to blink normally as the machine heats up until ready to use.

Dave · Nespresso Essenza Mini

Bought this machine on the weekend - cannot get a strong coffee.
Have used several different pod types - always watery and weak - do I have a faulty machine?

Regards, Dave

stuff

I use strength 12 pods in my machine. Tried a few different brands with similar results. The coffee produced is as I expected for 12 strength pods. I do nothing different to the instructions and get consistent results for each and every cup. It may be a faulty machine, sounds like the water pressure is too low or The water is too cool.

Dave

Thanks Mate - I am returning to JB - Hi Fi tomorrow.

Jpe · Nespresso Essenza Mini

Is this machine machine large enough to fit a medium coffee mug (8-9 cm height) without removing the drip tray?

Alison Y
Alison Y

Hi Jpe
Yes, it has a feature to flip the base up for larger mugs. We use much bigger and travel mugs.

Jpe

Thanks for your quick reply!

stuff

In my experience I’d say no. We use normal size cups and mugs and find very few that fit under the outlet with the drip tray in place. The distance between the drip tray top surface and the bottom of the outlet is 95mm and most of my mugs are 95mm high. The actual outlet hole sits a few mm from the outlet so the mug doesn’t quit fit. Taking the grill from the Top of the drip tray will work for small diameter mugs, no more than about 65mm across. I just remove the drip tray when making coffee, a quick wipe with a sponge cleans up the few drips and putting back right away catches the cool down drips. If your mugs are 90 mm high you may be ok.

Jpe

Thank you for your detailed reply, it is very helpful!

Mzaki
Mzaki · Nespresso Essenza Mini

Just bought my machine it makes nice coffee but I noticed that the door of the water container vibrates sometimes while the machine is preparing coffee especially when it is half filled or less making a buzzing noise although the container is fitted correctly in place, is this normal?

stuff

I don’t have that particular problem on my machine. It could be that the amount of noise made generally drowns out any lid vibration. It is not a quiet coffee maker, although not much different to others I’ve owned.

EvanD
EvanD · Nespresso Essenza Mini

Does the Essenza Mini need de-scaling?

stuff

Yes, it’s no different to any other coffee machine. The manual is a bit light on instructions so I just de scaling solution at the supermarket and follow the generic instructions.

Gayle H.
Gayle H. · Nespresso Essenza Mini

Does this machine use the regular capsules?

stuff

Yes if you mean regular Nespresso capsule. Any capsules that are for Nespresso compatible machines will work in this machine. Note: Does not use Nespresso Dulcao capsules, they are too big.

Glenn Fox DeLonghi EN85W
Glenn Fox DeLonghi EN85W · Nespresso Essenza Mini EN85WAE (White,Aeroccino 3)

Are there available refillable reusable Pods for this machine? DeLonghi EN85W

Glenn Fox DeLonghi EN85W

Search the net for "SealPod", they will fit the machine. My thanks go to Ms. Maternal (her review is on this page) for letting me know the name of the pods :)

Glenn Fox DeLonghi EN85W
Glenn Fox DeLonghi EN85W · Nespresso Essenza Mini EN85WAE (White,Aeroccino 3)

Refillable Reusable Pods ???

Are there available refillable reusable Pods for this machine? DeLonghi EN85W
Can anyone direct me to any business selling refillable reusable pods that will suit this machine? DeLonghi EN85W

Ms. Maternal in her review says the following "a stainless steel reusable pod that is (available to purchase separately)"
I, however, cannot find such a reusable pod being offered for sale online, one that will specifically suit this machine?

Contacting DeLonghi and the local Good Guys store by phone, neither knew anything about reusable pods for this machine.?

Yvonne fogarty
Yvonne fogarty · Nespresso Essenza Mini

What is a lingo serve?

Mark M
Mark M

do Aldi pods fit this machine also? Thinking of buying this machine and a waycup reusable pod but then want an alternative if I have guests or in a rush.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Select a listing for your question
Delonghi Nespresso Essenza Mini