DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz

DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz Questions & Answers

EN267BAE (Black), EN265BAE (Black, Aeroccino), EN167B (Black), etc...

53 questions from our users

Andrewasked

Nespresso Citiz EN265BAE (Black, Aeroccino)

I have power going to the milk frother but seem to have no power(no light illumination) on the cup displays or to the machine. Does anyone have any clues. I've tried googling to no luck. Thanks

Ronaldo
Ronaldo

Hi Andrew
Never had this problem but can only think it could be the connection from milk pot to machine and to make sure this is clean and cleared of any build up. If not it sounds like a new machine.
Is there no online Nespresso help line.
Good luck

Thanks Ronaldo

JulieH

JulieHasked

Nespresso Citiz

What are the descaling instructions for CitizSolo?

Angry Bear

Run the machine in descaling mode with one Nespresso descaling liquid sachet added to the water tank. Instructions are available from the following web site https://www.delonghi.com/Global/InstructionManuals/EN/EN167-Citiz_im.pdf

JulieH

JulieHasked

Nespresso Citiz EN167B (Black)

What are the descaling instructions?

Sophia H.

Sophia H.asked

Nespresso Citiz

Can you make regular coffee in it?

MaryC
MaryC

You can make coffee only using pods.

Stephen D.

Stephen D.asked

Nespresso Citiz

Delonghi EN110 old water leak at bottom badly. How to open?

Jane S.

Jane S.asked

I have Nespresso CITIZ. Model EN265BA
The two illuminated buttons do not depress properly

Jane S.

Jane S.asked

Nespresso Citiz EN265BAE (Black, Aeroccino)

The two illuminating buttons no longer depress properly.
Can you help?

bioflow4painrelief

bioflow4painreliefasked

Nespresso Citiz

Can reusable pods be used on this machine?

Steve A.

Steve A.asked

Nespresso Citiz

We are having a problem with the frother. After working well for a year or two it has suddenly started producing milk that is way less frothy. I have cleaned everything, it is clearly spinning very quickly, almost too fast I suspect.

anyone gt any ideas?

Steve

Pamela P.

Pamela P.asked

Nespresso Citiz EN267BAE (Black)

Why is water/coffee leaking into empty capsule container?

Sandy L.

Sandy L.asked

Nespresso Citiz

Why doesn't the frother spin and froth the milk

Tiff1971
Tiff1971

Not sure. My milk frother leaked badly. I removed the round spring coil from the magnetic mechanism and the leaking has stopped. It now just heats the milk without frothing which is fine for me as I only use the machine for hot chocolate and latte.
Have you taken off the magnetic spinner and checked it? Make sure there's no dried milk inside or that it is not misshapen causing it to stick in the stationery position.

Lawrence

Lawrenceasked

Nespresso Citiz EN266BAE (Black, Aeroccino)

No water flowing through machine and front of coffee pods not perforating . please tell me how to rectify.

Moroli W.

Moroli W.asked

mY pODS ARE NOT BEING PIERCED

Moroli W.

Moroli W.asked

Nespresso Citiz EN265BAE (Black, Aeroccino)

my machine does not pierce the pod Why

Tony Webb

Tony Webbasked

Nespresso Citiz

Water leaking out of the bottom, why

Doug D.

Doug D.asked

Nespresso Citiz EN265BAE (Black, Aeroccino)

How do I stop it over heating?

Chris

My Citrix and milk is leaking coffee from underneath The machine. Every time I go to wipe under the machine there’s always black water on my kitchen bench

Chris

Hi I've checked it out followed the drip and noticed a crack in the used capsule holder so thank god it's not the actual machine. How much would it cost to replace that part

kevin w.asked

Nespresso Citiz

We have The nespresso citiz and milk,the milk comes out like whipped cream what am i doing wrong?

Tanya.wallis
Tanya.wallis

Possibly too much milk or maybe not enough. I only use almond milk but when I have used full cream milk for other people the consistency is always different. Hope this is of some help.

kevin w.

I'm using pasteurized milk and filling to the first max Mark, maybe trim milk might be better

Marylin J.

Marylin J.asked

Nespresso Citiz

My machine uses the water but the capsule is not used water is in tank under used capsules

Jan

Janasked

Nespresso Citiz EN265SAE (Silver, Aeroccino)

I have a delonghi Nespresso latisimo touch with the 6 buttons I have de scaled twice but light still on and milk barely pumping coffee dispenser is fine. Any ideas?

Mitch

Mitchasked

Nespresso Citiz EN266BAE (Black, Aeroccino)

Machine won't feed water through when either button pressed. Any suggestions?

Jules L
Jules L

There could be an air pocket. Remove water tank again the check connection. Press lever down and do a lungo shot without pop and repeat until water comes through. Might take 10-15 tries.

Jeff H
Jeff H

My machine simply does not perforate the coffee pods at the front to allow the water to pass through, why would that be?

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives