DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN560

DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN560 Questions & Answers

EN560.B (Black), EN560.S (Silver), EN560.W (White)

3 questions from our users

Nespresso G.

Nespresso G.asked

Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN560

Every time I insert the milk unit all 6 light flask 3 time ms and then the unit shuts down.
This error has to do with the milk system. I would love to know how to fix this myself?

Cherylasked

Nespresso Lattissima EN560.S (Silver)

My Lattissima Touch is burning the coffee. Is there any way I can stop this happening?

Ads
Ads

Hi Cheryl- call the DeLongi helpline on 1800 126 659 . I had an issue and they were incredibly helpful in assisting me to resolve the issue that I had. They seem to be pretty genuine in their desire to have you get the most out of your machine. Good luck, hope they can help.

Thank you so much.

Susan

Susanasked

Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN560

I bought one of these today and it doesn't work. No water runs through the machine. I've definitely filled the water tank but when I press the buttons no water comes out. How do I fix this? Pretty disappointing for a brand new machine!

Doug D.
Doug D.

Take it back to where you bought it. Second opp tion, my wife phoned them and they paid for its return via the Post Office.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives