Electrolux Ergorapido

126 questions from our users

Brenda J.
Brenda J.asked
Ergorapido

My Electrolux Ergorapido suddenly wont suck up the bits on carpet. It works if I use it as a hand vac but as soon as I connect it back into main piece seems to be no suction and it just flicks the bits but doesnt suck them up.

Alvin
Alvinasked
Ergorapido

My ergorapido looks like faulty. Does it normally turn the blue lights on in a few seconds and then off when it is charging? And when using it will turn on for 2 or 3 seconds then will turn off.

the vagabondo
the vagabondo

Hi Alvin ☀️ If you feel these behaviours are not as you would expect from the product it would be better to contact Electrolux directly. The customer service agents should be able to help. That's their job. I can only tell you what I see mine doing, and that is that my vacuum has 3 lights that light as it charges. When full: no blinking for 2 or 3 seconds. Hope that helps

Jim B.asked
Ergorapido

Our electrolux ergorapido will turn on but shuts off after a few seconds, but if you hold the switch down the vacuum will keep running. How can we fix the switch so it will keep running when you switch it on?

Andy F.
Andy F.

I just fixed mine Jim. If it's the same problem, the roller brush on the stick is stuck. I cleaned loads of hair mainly from around the cog that makes the roller turn. Works a treat now. Good luck.

joyce
joyce

important to clean the roller, but not enough. After you replace the roller, manually try to turn it. (Thanks to whoever posted this on p. 3 here, 2015!). It may feel completely stuck. Keep trying until it begins to rotate again. Then turn on the machine: it works again!

Denise
Deniseasked
Ergorapido Animal ZB3320P (18V, Chilli Red)

Can you buy filters and if so where?

Bundulla

I've just had some delivered that I purchased on eBay

Deepa K.
Deepa K.asked
Deborah E.
Deborah E.asked
Ergorapido

Where are the battery located in the vaccuum?

Deborah E.
Deborah E.asked
Ergorapido

Can you buy a new battery and how much are they?

Electrolux
ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux

Hi Deborah E.
Zaida from Electrolux here.
We would love the opportunity to discuss the query you have raised. If you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Zaida Ticket Number 1968655.
Thanks,
Zaida

Kathy L
Kathy L

I phoned Electrolux, 20 minute wait to find out a local repair person who was very helpful but still $65 for them to look at it which would go to the labour costs if they could fix it, then the cost of the battery and maybe more labour cost.
Purchasing a Kogan for $119, it it goes for a year or two it will have paid for itself with less aggravation and has nearly double the power.

Brian S.asked
Ergorapido

How do you set the power mode high to long runtime mode on zb3301?
Brian

Braehou
Braehou

dont have problem with mine just press the high button and leave.. check with your supplier...

Brian S.

thank you yes I found the high button

Kristie
Kristieasked
Ergorapido

My vacuum shows that its charging, but once off the charger will not turn on. Ive emptied it out and cleaned it. Nothing seems to work

Susan1443
Susan1443

You may need to chase up the warranty. I have no problems with mine. Sorry but I can't help with any 'not working'questions.

Nicole
Nicole

Mine also cut out after about 3 seconds (the hand held operated separately but not when replaced on the stick), I cleaned the brush at the bottom as there was a ton of hair wrapped around it but it still would not work. I found the small wheel where the brush attached had some hair wrapped around it - which I could only see with a torch. I cleaned this (not expecting any difference) and it started working fine!

Julian K.
Julian K.

This also fixed mine thank you so much for this comment!!!

Leelee M.
Leelee M.asked
Ergorapido

Its about 4 yes old. Love it...never had a problem. Not much to vacuum always empty filter after every use and wipe over .
Yesterday did usual vacuuming...was sucking and rollers turning..was picking up (very little particles) .
When I went to empty there was nothing in the filter ...whatever there was dissappeared! Don't know where it went! We checked all..the motor through the small suits looked dusty. Can you tell us what the problem would be? And where the dust went? And of course how to fix it? I had been thinking what a great little vacuum it was...I'm sad about it!

tommy H
tommy Hasked
Ergorapido

Hi, my Ergorapido stops after a few seconds. It is charged and I have removed the filters and everything so I can see the motor turning around. It still stops after a few seconds. So it has to be some problem with the motor or the battey. Any idea?

chandini m.
chandini m.

Even I am having the same issue.

JIM PARRasked
Ergorapido

Electrolux 18 V ergo Rapido has red light come on after charging is complete. Please advise?

mike p.asked
Ergorapido

The unit will not operate for more than 1/2 a second and then cuts out. If I remove it from the stick and turn it on it will stay running. Is this an inexpensive repair.

Clash

Hi Mike. Huge huge job and you need to give a bollocking to the other half.

Had exactly the same problem a couple of months ago. Wee vacuum works great, put it back then nope.

Turn the vacuum upside down. You know the long bit which picks up the dirt and pet hairs, wife hairs and carpet bits? I guarantee it's blocked with hair and has dropped rotating. That overloads and stops. That's what the rectangular button on top is for. Put your foot on it and it should cut away all the hair. Use scissors this time as it's bad isn't it.

No money required.

mike p.

Thanks but have done all the obvious like you suggested. No luck

Clash

Still has to be something to do with the main vacuum, Mike, as the wee one works fine. Checked all the filters as it's almost certainly something which is overloading the battery.

Sharon W.
Sharon W.asked
Ergorapido Allergy ZB3301 (14.4V, Iron Grey)

Mine doesnt suck up even small pcs

Jeannetta
Jeannetta asked
Ergorapido

My battery will charge but the cleaner only works for a few minutes before needing recharging. Can anything be done?

JIM PARR

Check on Amazon or eBay and you can find replacement batteries. You will need someone with DIY capabilities to replace them.

KentK
KentKasked
Ergorapido

Can the battery be replaced?

Susanasked
Ergorapido

Suddenly the motor is very loud. What can I do?

Electrolux
ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux

Hi Susan,
Tania from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Electrolux Ergorapido.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Tania. Please be sure to list ticket number 1695575 in the subject line.
Thanks, Tania

Jeni
Jeni

Hi Susan, I have the same issue. Mine has been fabulous for for about 4 years, then suddenly super loud last week. Did you get the issue resolved?

Susan

Wow! You guys in Australia really have it together! (I have some work connections there.)
I responded to the above, but because I'm in Canada, they couldn't really do anything.
And it turns out that in Canada Electrolux is a thing of the past.
So I just googled for a vacuum repair shot that sounded good when I called them, and now it's in there for evaluation. I'm pretty sure what happened was that one day when I accidentally left the filter out, some hair (I have long hair and a lot of it) got sucked into the motor. When I opened it, there was hair hanging from the motor, ugh.
I really hope they can fix it because it's the best vacuum I've ever had AND my old boyfriend gave it to me and now I am spending New Year's Eve alone :)
Good luck and Happy New Year 2021!

eva
evaasked
Ergorapido

Hi stating the obvious perhaps however will my Ergo work without filter grate? I have 2 and both models are missing the part and have no suction.Thaning you,Brooke.

eva
evaasked
Ergorapido

Hi I have two older models both missing there filter grates,neither seems to have suction.Is it the obvious answer that they need replacement filter grates to operate or will they work without grate?Thankyou,Brooke.

mallymuff

If any part of the machine is missing then I'd be concerned it wouldn't be working properly. Do you mean it's never had a filter from when it was new? If so why don't you contact the company you bought if from or I'd suggest you contact Electrolux and ask them. My machine has two parts to the filter that slot into each other. Sorry I can't be of more help but good luck.

Swat
Swatasked
Ergorapido Allergy ZB3311 (18V, Titan Blue)

Hi there,
I can see that the same model ZB3311 18V Titan blue was sold for around $200 early this year and there's been over a fifty percent price hike over the pandemic period?
Can anyone confirm/ clarify?

mallymuff

Hi Swat, I bought mine (Oct 2019) at The Good Guys for $175.00 (I got pensioners discount) seems the price has gone up considerably on their website since then, have you shopped around to compare prices? good luck

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives

Electrolux Ergorapido