Euromaid WM8

Euromaid WM8 Questions & Answers

27 questions from our users

Keith D.

Keith D.asked

Two days ago my WM8 stopped working. Regardless of what setting it takes all the normal flashing and clicks - and then nothing. I have cleaned the pump filter and made sure the inlet filters are clear. Help. Run out of clean clothes

Mitch H.Euromaid

Hi Keith,

sorry to hear, can you please give our customer care team a call so we can troubleshoot with yourself :)

1800 444 357

thanks

Smithyasked

transit bolts are located where

Mitch H.Euromaid

Hi Smithy,

they are located on the back.

2.3 Removing the transportation locks
A warning: Do not remove the transportation locks before
taking out the packaging reinforcement.
A warning: Remove the transportation safety bolts before
operating the washing machine! Otherwise, the product
will be damaged.

1. Loosen all the bolts with a suitable spanner until they
rotate freely .
2. Remove transportation safety bolts by turning them
gently.
3. Attach the plastic covers supplied in the User Manual bag
into the holes on the rear panel.
C Keep the transportation safety bolts in a safe place to
reuse when the washing machine needs to be moved
again in the future.
C Never move the product without the transportation safety
bolts properly fixed in place!

thanks

many thanks

Paul

Paulasked

He, we have a WM8. When a program is selected and it starts, it seems to get partly through the program at 20 minutes to go and stays on this time for over 30 minutes. When it finishes, much longer than indicated at program selection, the cloths are wet and there is water in the bowl. The filter has been cleaned. Is there a re set I can perform?

Hello Paul,

Sorry to hear about your issue,

Can you please send us a private message so we can give you a call :)

Jacki

Jackiasked

Hi,
Have had my front loader for 2 years roughly with no issues but recently on the final rinse when the fabric softener is meant to go through that part of the drawer fills with water and doesn't drain back out and leaks out the front as it is then overflowing, I have cleaned the draw and the filter and the usual maintenance that is in the manual but am not sure what's going wrong. Any help on this at all?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Jacki, We'll need to take you through some troubleshooting steps. Can you please send a private message with your contact details or call us on 1800 444 357 and our Customer Care team will help you? Thanks.

Adam P

Adam Pasked

Hi Euromaid, WM8 front loader few years old been good until just stopped starting wash cycle.
Lights on as normal, select program ok and press start and light moves to wash - but then nothing happens ?
Have turned off / on, have checked filters, drains, etc ?
Any ideas please?
Thanks Adam

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Adam, sorry to hear you are having trouble. Can you please get in touch with us on 1800 444 357? We will do some troubleshooting with you over the phone.

Cheers.

Samantha L

Samantha Lasked

Hello
My euromaid WM8 will not spin or drain, it makes the sound for water draining however there is no spinning.
I've tried the trouble shooting from others with the same issue with no results. Any help?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Samantha, sorry to hear this has happened. Can you please get in touch with us on 1800 444 357?

Cheryl L

Cheryl Lasked

What does it mean when all the lights are on

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Cheryl, it is hard to say with such limited information. Is it possible for you to call us on 1800 444 357 so that we can assist you? Thank you.

Thiaasked

Hi, I have just purchased a Euromaid wm8 front load washing machine and the spin cycle is causing the machine to noisily vibrate and move around the laundry, Is there a solution besides removing travel bolts from the back as I have already done this and will require replacement if this isn't easily fixable. Thanks

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Thia, please recheck that your have removed all of the transit bolts (there are 4 of them). The only other reason for the appliance to come out of balance is if it is not level, please check this also. If no luck in resolving, please contact us 1800 444 357. Thank you.

Thia

Thankyou, I had removed all transit bolts but inadvertently left a piece of packing foam underneath the machine, my mistake. Now operating perfectly, Cheers

Lisa M

Lisa Masked

Hello The washing powder in my WM8is not been taking out of dispenser during wash. I just find hard clumps of powder in dispenser after the wash cycle.I am using powder designed for front load washers.
Can you assist?

HanNatNana
HanNatNana

Sorry can't help with washing powder as I always use liquid. Hopefully someone with firsthand experience will come along.

Hi Lisa,

We would suggest:

1. Reducing the amount of powder and;
2. Increasing water supply to the appliance

If this does not work for you then give us a call on 1800 444 357.

Rachael A

Rachael Aasked

What is this mean three lines in a row and numbers going up in display?

Hi Rachael,

It is hard to say. Can you please call us on 1800 444 357 to discuss in more detail?

Dale.

TinaHasked

My WM8 won’t drain. It gets to the last minute of the cycle and just goes around in a slow wash cycle. Seems like it’s teying to drain but it can’t. Washing machine still full of water. Have cleaned the filter and drained it once already but didn’t fix problem. Please help!!

Hey Tina,

Really sorry this has happened. Are you able to please call us on 1800 444 357 so that we can get this resolved for you?

TinaH

All fixed! Bobby pins stuck in the pump!

Trindy M

Trindy Masked

Wm8 washing machine. Won’t draiin. Please help

Hi Trindy,

First please check the drain pump filter for any blockages, as well as the drain hose. If this does not resolve the issue for you, please call us on 1800 444 357.

Thanks!

Stacy H

Stacy Hasked

Have had our WMFL8 for 3 days and it has taken me two days to wash 4 towels! Put I on cotton option with highest rinse mode came back after a long cycle and found the tub still full of water. Put it on the drain and spin cycle, twice, still full of water so had to manually drain machine and put onto spin and drain cycle twice more to get the towels to at least stop dripping when I took them out. Tried washing two towels, face cloth and hand towels together and thought maybe that was too much so tried again with one towel and had to repeat the whole process again. I have gone through the troubleshooting guide and done everything it has suggested and nothing has changed. Very unhappy. What am I not doing correctly?

Hey Stacy,

Sorry to hear this has happened. It does sound really unusual. Can you please direct message us your contact information and we will have someone get in touch asap to discuss your concerns.

Malcolm Cooke

Malcolm Cookeasked

We have had our MW8 for about 16 months and it will no longer dispense the conditioner. After a wash the clothes conditioner is still in the feed tray? Any ideas this is veryannoying

Gillian

I would think there may be a blockage under the dispensing tray. Take out the tray, clean around the area. Sometimes the conditioner is too thick and clogs the tubes. Try a different brand. The Coles, Aldi or Woolworths own brands are better.

Hey Malcolm,

Gillian is correct!. It sounds like the dispenser is blocked.

Please refer to Page 14 of your user guide for futher information.

5.1 Cleaning the detergent drawer Clean the detergent drawer at regular intervals (every 4-5 washing cycles) as shown below in order to prevent accumulation of powder detergent in time.

1. Press the dotted point on the siphon in the softener compartment and pull towards you until the compartment is removed from the machine. C If more than normal amount of water and softener mixture starts to gather in the softener compartment, the siphon must be cleaned.

2. Wash the detergent drawer and the siphon with plenty of lukewarm water in a washbasin. Wear protective gloves or use an appropriate brush to avoid touching of the residues in the drawer with your skin when cleaning.

3. Insert the drawer back into its place after cleaning and make sure that it is seated well.

Call us if this does not resolve it for you :)

1800 444 357

Conradasked

have a new wm8, had repairs done because it . . would not run,they replaced a lot of the electrics, now on the 1000 spin cycle its running at about 120rpm. What to do now as am getting a bit upset after buying two of them and have not installed the second one yet?

Hey Conrad,

So sorry to hear this has happened.

Please provide us your contact information and if we can confirm the appliance has failed again, we will replace it for you under warranty.

Chat with you soon.

Conrad

My contact is 0404087113 Unit 1 103-109 Victoria St Cardwell Qld 4849. The electrician that repaired the first problem was Keith Hoove 40668202. You supplied him the parts to repair the original problem. The machine is still new and only used twice but the spin on all settings is only turning at about 120 RPM. This was the fault from the first time we used it. We have a WM5 for 5 years and have never had a problem with it ever, so this could be a manufacturing fault.
We can return this and pick up a replacement where we purchased it on the Gold Coast Harvey Nornan.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks, Conrad. We will be in touch this afternoon :)

Krisite.

Krisite.asked

Hi I have a 2 year old WM8, which won’t move past the wash cycle or drain. Any suggestions to what I can do here first before having to call a technician (it is 2 months out of warranty)

Gillian

That sounds like a programming issue. You probably need an expert for that.

Gillian

That sounds like a programming issue. You probably need an expert for that.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Krisite, Private message your contact details and a member of our Customer Care Team will contact you, or alternatively you can contact our team on 1800 444 357. Thanks

Robyn

Robynasked

Hi
I'm interested in the WM7 - on the appliances on line site they claim you can add clothes mid cycle - is this correct? And if it is, how does that work?

Gillian

I'm sorry, I have not used that particular cycle.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi, We've talked this through with our tech team and the information is incorrect. Unfortunately the WM7 doesn't have the ability to add clothes mid cycle.

Kailaasked

Hi my wm8 doesn't seem to be automatically doing spin/drain. It's only 1.5-2 months old. It has done it before but now doesn't seem too. I've checked and the filter and drain hose are all clear and working. does the daily express cycle have auto spin/drain or do you have to do that cycle separately afterwards as my clothes have been coming out wringing wet. I think it might just be on the express cycle- although I think they did on the cotton cycle last time I used it too. Help!?

Hi Kaila,

Sorry to hear you are having problems.

Does the display show any error codes?

No it doesn't

Pippi Speers

Pippi Speersasked

Hi my WM8 washing machine's spin has stoped working it is making the right noises but the drum isn't actually moving, any suggestions?

Hey Pippi,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulty.

Can you please first try to reset the machine? If this does not work, please give us a call on 1800 444 357.

1. Turn off at power outlet (remove plug from socket) - wait 60 seconds.
2. Turn programmer selector to the “cotton” setting ( at the 12 o’clock position)
3. Turn the power back on
4. Press and hold the “start/pause” button for 10 seconds ( audible beep will sound)

brendo
brendo

12 o clock position is off

Gillo

Gilloasked

Will this machine wash doonas and very dirty work clothes? Not at the same time obviously.

Jen33
Jen33

Hi,
It is definitely big enough to wash doonas and it has a good few different cycles on it. I haven't tried anything super muddy but I can't anticipate any problems.

Hey Gillo,

It sure can! Be sure to follow the instructions in the user guide and on the label of your washing liquid.

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives