Fisher & Paykel ActiveIntelligence Front Loader

WH1260F1

4 questions from our users

C thomasasked

ActiveIntelligence WH1260F1

Hi guys, Just wondering if it's full load 12Kg how long it will take to wash and spin on the fastest washing mode or quickest wash and spin time.

Cheryl.S

Hi C. Thomas, I believe all washing machines are rated with wet loads so it's not 12kg of dry clothes. I would recommend you go and have a look in the shop if haven't already as the opening is larger than most. It washes king size sheets no problem Don't think of front loaders washing as fast as top loaders so try not to compare. Clothes are dryer, cleaner. I don't use a fast wash so don't know but normal is about 45 min. Just set and forget. Typically we get up in morning put the washing on, get ready and have breakfast and it's done. Hope that helps. When I purchased last year I got extra free warranty to 5 yrs. The promo has now finished. I'm happy with the purchase and how it washes.

C thomas

Thanks Cheryl.. Yes the 5 years promo back on, that's the main reason I am thinking of this model. so going to shop today also heard that the 1400 rpm spin is great.. thank you so much for your time.

Haier HWF75AW Series

Looking for Front Loading Washing Machines?

Read the reviews for Haier HWF75AW Series

Ad

BEkasked

ActiveIntelligence WH1260F1

How is this machine going for everyone?

Cheryl.S

Working fine still so far...clothes are very clean

Kelvin
Kelvin

ive had it coming up to 1.5 years , it washes the clothes well . auto dose work fine.
gets used quite often. 5 people in house.
its had 2 repairs under warranty now. something come loose in the machine and was making a banging noise. and then the door surround broke and fell off.

Many thanks

Markie Markasked

ActiveIntelligence WH1260F1

I’ve had Meile Bosch and LG all their flagship models which have failed me at up to $4599 for a front loader.

Am now looking at cheaper options such as this F&P.

When it washes is there a pump that circulates water to the top of the drum?

What is the auto dosing like? Can you adjust the amount of detergent etc?

Cheryl.S

I'm not sure about pump..you can check in data sheet or speak o sales person as I dont watch the cycle. What I can say is clothes are very clean. Autodose - doesn't work. Tried different brands of liquids, tried increasing dosage through menu. Tried cleaning tray. But not really bothered I just put liquid into manual section and happy. Ive had machine for 4 months. That's my only complaint. For the price with 5 yr factory warranty great value.

Markie Mark

When you say auto dose doesn’t work what doesn’t work about it? Is it not dispensing enough ?

Tricia44

Tricia44asked

ActiveIntelligence WH1260F1

HI just checking information that is mentioned from customer review that for 2020 you can extend warranty further 3years (5year warranty) for free?
Regards,
Tricia

Cheryl.S

Yes, go to F&P website and search extended warranty deals there are a few white good items and only 1 washing machine included. Its the factory extended warranty. No retailers knew about it or promoted it. Still very happy with it.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives