Fusion Health Stress and Anxiety

Fusion Health Stress and Anxiety Questions & Answers

66 questions from our users

Hi there. I am sensitive to anti depressants so decided to try Fusion stress and Anxiety but took one before lunch and now I’m feeling really irritable. Coincidence or could it be the tablets?

Do these really work guys my doctor told me that they don't

Hi. I wish to know 2 things- 1. Are fusion health- stress and anxiety tablets addictive/ habit forming? 2. Are they mild on stomach/ can they be taken if one is having stomach issues? Thanks.

Hi Fusion Health, Is it ok to use F H stress and anxiety in conjunction with Kinson and Mertazapine or in place of Mertazapine for a Parkinson's Disease sufferer ? Suffers anxiety and panic attacks daily . Regards, John.

Hi I am diabetic can I take this tables, because don't said nothing about if contain sugar, can some one help?

I am taking citalapram and tegratol on a long term basis, how could I switch from these meds to fusion stress and anxiety? S g

Hi My Husband is really in a deep depression and feeling pretty low about himself,and his self worth .He has had therapy from a counselling which has helped in the past .He recently lost his job and all the emotions of the past has surfaced up he is down and feels worthless would this help him?

Is there a time frame for taking these supplements? I have been using them for over a year now with great results but wondering if I should periodically break from them. I am taking 1 twice a day and once a day when I’m on holidays.
For me, I have seen or heard of not contraindications regarding their use over an extended period of time. After all, if you are under stress then surely this adaptogenic herb will be beneficial? You could always consult with a kinesiologist if in doubt to ascertain whether your body still requires and can assimilate it.

Can mild vertigo be experienced with them? I started 24 hours ago and feel better already except for. Mild dizziness

I have been taking these Fusion Stress and anxiety tablets but keep feeling very nauseous. Im thinking that it is the tablets. Could there be something in them that could be causing this nasty nausea?

Is it okay to take Stress and Anxiety while on antidepressants? (Citalopram)

Hello is health fusion sleep ok to take when pregnant?
Hi Kelly, I would definitely seek advice from a medical professional as all pregnancies are different. It's better to be safe than sorry! :)

can these tablets cause high iron levels?
Hi Chris, Fusion Health have a different supplement that specifically targets Iron. I would probably give those a go. :)

Is it OK for my son to take he's is 5
Hi Eve, I personally would not use them on my daughter. They are large tablets and I'd be worried she couldn't swallow them, or that the dose of natural ingredients is too high for her. However, we do use natural alternatives like essential oils diluted or diffused. I apply these to her feet, bath, spray on her bedding or even diffused when she goes to bed.

I am quitting smoking in 3 days and was told this would help with gravings is this true?
I’m only a consumer, I think it would help you with the anxiety caused by quitting and therefore help with cravings. It’s quite effective when you take the proper dose.It might in regards to anxiety created through the quitting process and nicotine removal but as I have not smoked for 20 yrs and have only used this product within the last 5 yrs, I could not confirm if it can or will help with the quitting side of smoking only anxiety caused by giving it up.

Are there known interactions between fusion anxiety and stress and celearn antidepressants
Better contact Fusion I am only a customer/reviewer - they probably have a Naturapath on hand for questions such as these.

Can users of the forum tell me if this worked for them? I have bad anxiety driving and agorophbia. I’ve recentlh upped my Zoloft dose to 150mg - one week ago. Not sure if it’s having an impact yet. I’ve been on Zoloft for 10 years at 100mg. I’d like to know your experiences with fusion stress and anxiety formula as id like to use at as an add on.
Hey mate, I use Efexor 75mg for anxiety maintenance. I mainly use Fusion Stress and Anxiety for anxiety attacks of varying degrees rather than using Valium. If I have strong attacks I use more. I have used up to 6 at one time, 3 to start and 3 more 10 to 20 mins later. With excellent results... Not sure of any consequences of taking that much but didn't feel any. Also, when I recognised it working for me from the first use, from then on it began to have a placebo effect as well because I know it works.Thanks Christian this is good to know. My anxiety and depression has been through the roof recently and it seems like the Zoloft hasn’t worked for me either. It has been 10 years so I guess I should switch now

Hi. Im trying to get off my antidepressant medication (sertraline 100mcg once daily). I take them for a long period of 20 years and every time I tried to quit I felt all the withdrawn symptoms really bad. I would love to try fusion health stress and anxiety to substitute. How can I do that? Should I take half tablet of sertraline and 2 tablets of fusion twice a day? Can I mix it? Thankyou in advance.

Hi can u take fusion stress and anxiety tables along side fusion hair tonic capsules?
Hi Ruth! I am not a medical professional, nor an ambassador for the brand, although I have taken both together previously and it was completely fine! Please let me know how you go though xxGreat thank u Steph also how long does The anxiety tables last once u have one?You could ask them at health@fusionhealth.com.au I would like to know how the hair ones go as I have thinning hair!

Get an answer from our members and Fusion Health representatives