Fusion Health Stress and Anxiety

Fusion Health Stress and Anxiety Questions & Answers

Penny
Penny

I am taking the fusion stress and anxiety tablets but I am concerned about my kidney disease. Will this be effected?

Laura

It’s unlikely a regular GP would know the answer but you can try. A naturopath would be able to shed more light on it but it depends on the person. To be safe check with blood work with your condition your kidneys would be monitored regularly I say.

Fusion Health   DM

Hi Penny, thanks so much for your question. You can get in touch with our Fusion Naturopaths for product advice via 1800 550 103 or external link

Adrian S.

Does Fusion anxiety tablet makes us feel cold or low blood pressure?

Fusion Health   DM

Hi Adrian, thanks so much for your question. You can get in touch with our Fusion Naturopaths for product advice via 1800 550 103 or external link

Adrian S.

Does Fusion stress and anxiety make us to feel cold during the day?

Hi

My anxiety is really high last few days. I've been taking 2 in the morning and then 2 at night. Can I also take 2 in the afternoon or is it only recommended twice daily?

Fusion Health   DM

Hi Hayat. We can only recommend the dosage as instructed on the label, unless your own health professional recommends a different dose. Feel free to get in touch with our naturopaths for further product and health advice, if you like. external link

Hi

I've been taken 2 tablets in the morning and then 2 at night. I have high anxiety at the moment. Can I also take 2 tablets in the afternoon or is it only recommended to take twice a day only

Fusion Health   DM

Hi Hayat, thanks so much for your question. You can get in touch with our Fusion Naturopaths for product advice and dosage questions via 1800 550 103 or external link

Brian

Can I take mens multi advanced with stress and anxiety and memory or is it best keep them separate?

Laura

Your best bet is to see if there are similar ingredients in your product, if so don’t take it as it as doses might get too high however to be on the safe side ring your local health food shop and ask

Brian

What about any of these with alcohol or those it matter?

Fusion Health   DM

Hi Brian, you can chat to our Fusion Naturopaths and they will be able to answer all your questions. external link

Melissa

What’s the best approach to starting out fusion stress and anxiety ?

Laura

Take 1 tablet in the morning after breakfast, you can take another one in the afternoon
Just see how you go with 1 tablet first .

Thankyou

Fusion Health   DM

Hi Melissa, you can contact our Fusion Naturopaths for a specific product and health advice. external link . Thank you.

Melissa

Thankyou I have made contact and they have been in touch

cherie f.
cherie f.

Is safe while breast

Fusion Health   DM

Hi Cherie, the Stress & Anxiety is not recommended during breastfeeding, please speak to your health professional before taking any herbal or nutritional supplements.

KEB
KEB

Hi everyone, my fusion stress & anxiety herbs arrived today. It is my first time trying them. I’m wondering how much I should start on? 1 or 2 per day? Thank you

Jane Hay
Jane Hay

I took one of these yesterday along with Fusion Zinc Advanced and I went to bed with a terrible headache which i linked in my mind with thest two preparations. Does anyone have any advice about how to proceed?

Catherine
Catherine

I am on Effexor xr. Would it be ok to take these along with it. Thank you
Regards Catherine.

tergram

I suffer from Fibromyalgia, would stress and anxiety help with the symptons of pain and anxiety.

tergram

I have A.Fib and take medication. Is it ok to take the Stress and Anxiety tablets as well. I am just concerned about whether they will interfere with the medication.

EMMA
EMMA

Are children at 15 allowed totake this tablets?

elly
elly

can yountake fusion stress and anxiety medication with thyroid medication blood pressure medication cholesterol medication asprin 1 daily and coenzymeQ10 and magnesium tablets

Hi
I am wondering what time of the day is best to take the tablets, at the moment I take 2 in the morning.
would it be better in the afternoon for better sleep.

Elaine S.
Elaine S.

Hi there Brigitte. I take 1 in the morning and 1 at night. If I forget to take the night time one I often find I get up and take it as I cant sleep.

Brigitte W

Thanks Elaine, sounds like a good option.

John
John

Hi i am taking pristiq 100 mg once a day is it ok to take fusion stress and anxiety at the same time.?

Anxiety
Anxiety

It is this medicine safe for brestfeeding mums??

nady
nady

can i take these with lexapro

Nadia
Nadia

i have placed a order for these fusion tablets i’ve had a horrible year done lots of testing everything has come back fine thankgod only for the dr and specialist to say it could be from stress and anxiety!!i have had this symptom now for 10 months hasn’t gone away i feel like i can’t take a deep breath in and feel like i have to yawn to release the air i feel blocked when i take that breath in i know shortness of breath and chest tightness is a anxiety symptom but mine is all day everyday and just won’t leave not going back on anti depressants as it never helped with this problem i heard really good things about this tablet and helping many ppl but not sure if will help ease this problem?

Danni
Danni

I ended up in hospital twice, same symptoms and all cardiac and lung tests all fine as well. I just ordered some as well. I have tried several SSRIs, the last one sent me blind until two months after stopping Zoloft (it was the only med I was taking!) The hospital Dr kindly prescibed me some Valium, which is helping, but of course Dr's don't want to prescribe it long term. I am so very much hoping this will work for me. Compare notes?

Get an answer from our members and Fusion Health representatives