GlamPalm Questions & Answers

Original (GP201), Mid (GP313), Wide (GP501), etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by GlamPalm

51 questions from our users

Jennifa M.
Jennifa M.asked
GlamPalm

My Glampalm is making a ringing sound what seems to be the problem?

Hi Jennifa,
When you have the Clinic Series a ringing sound in totally normal as it is the muffled motor that drives the vibration and starts when you plug in the device. Hope that helps!
Have a lovely evening :)

Hazel D.
Hazel D.asked
GlamPalm

Hi my straightener glam palm model GP313AL hv beep sound ( light blinking) & plate is not hot. What should i do ? Kindly advise

Hayley

Give GlamPalm a call on 1300 652 797. They are really good to guide you through to solve it!! Five stars to them!

Luke W.
Luke W.asked
GlamPalm

Glam beeps one way..plates doesn't get hot... any ideas?

Hayley

Give GlamPalm a call. They are really good to guide you through to solve it! Five stars to them!

Luke W.
Luke W.asked
GlamPalm

Glam palm beeps one way...plates not getting hot...looking for a solution. Please help?

Stacey S.
Stacey S.

Mine does the same. Any solution?

Hayley

Call them and they will guide you through, their Australian distributor is incredibly helpful!

Soma S.
Soma S.asked
GlamPalm

Which strum and model of straightner glampalm is gives more mirror syne ?

Harmony Pasked
GlamPalm

I had a Muster straightener 20 years ago which I loved and replaced with a GHD when my sister took the Muster when she moved out. It was back in 2005 and GHDs were just as good (if not better) than the Muster. When the GHD died about 7 years ago, GHDs were not made the same and I have just been buying cheap ones. I am on the search for the 'holy grail' straightener that achieves results like the original Muster and GHDs. Does anyone have experience using these classic ones and can provide some feedback on what they have found available now that is similar? Thanks in advance! :)

Mel
Mel

I had a GHD straightener 18yrs ago. Best investment ever. GlamPalm came highly recommended but just doesnt match up in my books. Steer clear.

Harmony P

Thanks for your candid response!

Monica Krishna
Monica Krishnaasked
Clinic (GP225)

Hi I have had my Glampalm for the last 4 years and now when I switch it on it starts continuously beeping. I've switched it off immediately in case it blows. Haven't used it since. What could be the problem?

femida g.
femida g.asked
GlamPalm

Why is my glampalm beeping 1 way and not heating, wat should I do?

Maricelly I.
Maricelly I.asked
GlamPalm

why is my glampalm is beeping when i use it?

Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman

After 30 minutes if you haven't touched it, it goes into sleep mode touch the temperature button and it will stop beeping

Ronelle
Ronelleasked
Mid (GP313)

What is the difference between the 501 and 313?

Dee T.
Dee T.asked

Hi,
I have European hair extensions. Could I use this product on them?

RACHELLE
RACHELLEasked
Wide (GP501)

I’m tossing up between clinic or the wide plate, I have long thick hair. I normally use hair mask and do keratin treatment. Also can you use the wide plate to damp hair or does it have to be really blow dried?

Emily M
Emily Masked

Hi there,

I have thick, wavy, rather coarse hair just below my shoulders. I'm very keen for a slightly wider plate to cut down time, however I also like doing loose waves/curls. I'd LOVE to try the 313 to see if I can achieve both with the slightly wider plates. However, if I purchased the 313 and struggled to get waves working, is there any way I could do a swap for a 201? I've only ever had thin plates and am excited about the possibility of having something in the middle. :)

Thanks!

Hi Emily,
You can exchange the iron for a different model within 7 days upon receipt and if it's scratch free and in original condition. Best to email the offices or call on 1300 652 797 if you have any other questions.
Kindest Regards,

Ann
Annasked
GlamPalm

I have extremely thick course hair. I have been using a GHD however currently researching a new straightener to purchase. So far no device or product is able to keep my hair smooth and shiney. Do you have any feedback to prove yr straightener is suitable for my type of hair?

Freyaasked
Original (GP201)

Hello there,
Wanting to know the lowest temperature I could set the GP 201? Just needing it to smooth my hair over for everyday wear
I already have straight hair, thin texture, but a lot of it!
Currently a lob, trying to grow it a bit longer.
Thank you so much!
Lisa

Freya

Thank you so much for your answer!

Chest
Chestasked
Clinic (GP225)

If I purchase at one of the authorized sellers, how do I know it is one from the new batches you have pointed out in other reply's?

Hi,
Thank you for your question. To be sure to have the latest technology we recommend to purchase directly from our head office through www.glampalm.com.au. This will give you that extra peace of mind!
Kindest Regards,

Miss Chilli
Miss Chilli

Does RY online shop has the latest release of the glampalm clinic? I wanted to purchase from them among other things but am concerned of getting a dodgy batch.

Julz
Julzasked
Clinic (GP225)

Hi, I am trying to decide which straightener is best for me. Tossing up between the clinic or the GP313 - Mid. I am not interested in the clinics feature of applying hair product but am interested in finding out more about the nano vibration technology. I really just wanting a reliable straightener that I can use every day without damaging my hair too much. Any ideas?

Kaylin
Kaylinasked
Clinic (GP225)

While doing my hair my glampalm make a continuous beeping sound. What is the beeping sound?? What do i do??

Hi Kaylin,
Best to call GlamPalm Customer service on 1300 652 797 and they will help you further very efficiently.
Kindest regards,

Tess
Tess

Hi, I have the same issue..what did you find out about the beeping?

Amanda
Amandaasked

Hi

My straighteners are a few years old, I had them shipped to me in the UK. They have suddenly developed a crackling electric sound and constant beeping. Please can you advise what could be the fault and how can I get them repaired ASAP?

Many thanks

Amanda Makin

GlamPalm A.GlamPalmSend a private message

Hi Amanda, We are here to help. As pointed out in your review please contact us on 1300 652 797 or via email info@glampalm.com.au as we will need to know where the iron is to be able to help. We look forward hearing from you. Kindest regards,

Henry
Henry

No idea sorry, I haven't had that issue with mine. Good luck.

Ling Tasked

Hi there,
I'm in confusion to choose whether GP 501 or GP 313 suit for me. I have long length (very thick) hair with frizz. It's pretty much straight hair but fluffy if I'm not straighten it. So it makes me often goes to the hair salon very often just to straighten it but not making it damp. Kindly please need advice which one suit me the best. Thank you ...

honestreview
honestreview

Hi Ling,
I would suggest the 313 just because it is wide enough to tackle thick hair but also small enough to be able to do more like curl hair and get really close to the scalp. But I have never used the 501 before.

Ling T

Thank you so much for the answer, I think so too but apparently 313 not available on my region though ... Anyway once again thank you ! Appreciate it ...

Get an answer from our members and GlamPalm representatives

Other Hair Straighteners