10Haier HWF-AN1 Series

Haier HWF-AN1 Series Questions & Answers

10Haier HWF-AN1 Series
tonipepperrebecca
tonipepperrebecca · HWF85AN1 (8.5kg)

I would like to know if this machine has a light in the bowl.

Jane
Jane

No, not the 8.5 kg I’m pretty sure the 10kg one does

Bel
Bel · HWF95ANB1 (9.5kg)

Does anyone know how to use the download program function on this machine?

Jay
Jay · HWF95AN1 (9.5kg)

Is this machine able to fit queen doonas for washing?
I’ve noticed several comments about the unit being low to the ground. Is there a booster box/draw that’s compatible with the machine?

Nicki · HWF85AN1 (8.5kg)

Why does my washing machine make a strange noise when the cycle starts like a wheezing noise then stops when filling with water also inside of drum is very stiff

Binney
Binney

That's odd. I only get the noise of washing machine filling up. My drum can be manually turned and is between stiff and loose but does turn ok. Thanks

Nicki

Wish I could put a video off the noise

Dmitri
Dmitri · HWF-AN1 Series

How do you engage the prewash cycle in Haier washing machine?

Jodie B.
Jodie B. · HWF85AN1 (8.5kg)

Does this machine have as delayed start?

SunnyDays
SunnyDays

Have no idea Jodie. I’ve had mine for about 3 months and still don’t know how to use it. It’s hopeless too, the spin cycle leaves clothes quite wet.

JasonB
JasonB

Hi Jodie
No it doesn't have a delayed start even though the manual infers it does.

Very frustrating

Tegan G.
Tegan G.

It measuring wieght. So yes delayed start is there.

Penny C.
Penny C. · HWF75AN1 (7.5kg)

Hi,
Are you able to set the time length of a spin-only cycle?

leon33
leon33 · HWF75AN1 (7.5kg)

What does AUEO display mean in the cotton cycle? I think that is the word as part of the lettering is out due to LCD fail. The machine is only a few weeks old. It is a HWF 75AW1.

Karen
Karen

Its AUTO. its not an error.https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:1ae62449-655c-3f7d-80be-fb57533169fc

Thank you,Karen.

David B. · HWF-AN1 Series

A pity the above reviewers did not give information on program running times with and without using speedup.
And one out of three mentioned an unstable spin.

bronstar1
bronstar1

Hi David my spin was good I didn’t need to adjust the wheels at all. I wonder if they did ?

LittleJimmy
LittleJimmy

Hi David, here is some information on the various programmes and their times:
Cotton, Synthetic and Towels programmes are each auto which means that the duration will depend on how much load is detected. Each of these have the speed up option.
Delicate programme is 45 mins in the preset mode - the speed up option reduces it to 39 mins.
Bedding is 1:29 and the speed up option is 1:16.
Refresh is 18 mins with no speed up option.
Express15 is 15 mins with no speed up option.
Allergy is 1:42 with no speed up option.
Bulky is 1:33 and the speed up option is 1:18.
Durable is 1:15 and the speed up option is 1.:04.
Spin is 11 mins with no speed up option.
Downloaded - 1:57 with no speed up option - note that this programme can vary depending on what is downloaded. The App shows the preset as being Baby Care.
The video I made shows the Delicate programme which then reduces to 40 mins due to the cold water option being selected. The cycle started at 1.53pm and finished at 2,56pm, which is 1:03 - this is 23 minutes longer than the initial 40 minutes shown on the washer's screen. However, it should be noted that this is an inverter model that adjusts the programme to achieve the best results. I did say in the review that a more accurate estimate of time would be better. The item I washed was extremely sensitive and the washer actually produced a good result - I suppose it is a compromise between duration and results.
In regards to the stability, the machine I have tested is stable and extremely smooth. Note that I have tested a full range of items from washing just a single neck gator through to queen-size bedding. The machine has performed well across all the different types of washes.

Hi little Jimmy,
Thank you for such a detailed answer.

Get an answer from our members and Haier representatives

Select a listing for your question
Haier HWF-AN1 Series