Happy Hormones Questions & Answers

76 questions from our users

Suby

Subyasked

Hi
I have been taking happy hormones for a week & a half & feel great but have been having some diarrhoea problems. It’s seems to be getting progressively worse will this subside if I continue to take them.

Annette
Annette

It could be just your body detoxing but get on the site and ask one of the support team

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Suby. Best if you drop our practitioner team an email and they can advise you for your unique situation. It is most likely a dose change we need to make. support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

kirsty.inglis1

kirsty.inglis1asked

Happy Hormones

Will HH have a positive effect on someone without ovaries?

Jill T

Jill Tasked

Happy Hormones

Hello I am now on Blood Pressure medication and wanting to know are these supplements safe to take with them? I am 64 Thanks Jill T.

Tbh
Tbh

Is happy hormones Gluten free

Maz
Maz

For further info I suggest you email
support@happyhealthyyou.com.au
A Naturopath will answer any questions. Good luck!

Natalie L.

Natalie L.asked

Happy Hormones

Hello I was told by someone that you may have a product that is called Colagen powder or something that would help my thin hair thicken up. I’m on a medication called (Topiramate) I’m pretty sure that it’s the Topiramate that is what is making my hair fall out. I was on 100mg twice day now on 150mg twice day am & pm since yesterday. These are taken as I have migraines with L sided migraine aura symptoms (Facial twitches/facial droop/ throat muscle spasms that cause my throat to close on me and choke me, tongue numbness, muscles spasms in tongue, muscle weakness in arm & leg. I also suffer from Non-Epileptic Seizures & have a Right Temporal Cavernoma in the brain. My other medications I take are Cilizapril 5mg (High BP) & Venlafaxine 75mg (Anxiety). I am wondering with what information I have given you, would be enough for you to maybe give me the correct product(s), thank you, Natalie Law

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Natalie, We are about to launch a collagen product however it is quite possible there are other reasons behind the hair loss we need to address. Happy Hormones has been reported to improve hair growth by our customers however it is best to contact our practitioner team and they can address your health in a more holistic manner. support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Poohchile

Poohchileasked

Happy Hormones

Will HH assist with sudden adult acne at age 46? No other signs of perimenopause yet.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

It can be part of the solution however we need to look at the causative factors. My suggestion is to read this article, take our online assessment and then reach out to our team who can investigate further as to the possible causes.

Sally

Sallyasked

Happy Hormones

Will this help my skins elasticity improve?

Anne F.
Anne F.

Possibly - ask them direct! Their website is happyhealthyyou.com.au
Their naturopaths are very helpful :-)

Josie C.

Josie C.asked

Happy Hormones

I have been taking HH for a couple of weeks, I have gained a lot of weight. In fact, I have been watching what I eat and exercising. Very concerned?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Josie, don’t worry, hh doesn’t cause weight gain. In a few ladies at the start you may have a fluid shift as your hormones balance. Then the fluid clears and your symptoms improve. Drop our practitioner team an email and they can guide you through it. Most women lose weight in hh once your hormones balance.

Leah

Leahasked

Happy Hormones

Will happy hormone help with mental related migraines?

Karen R.
Karen R.

I haven't had a migraine since I started taking HH. I usually have a bad migraine once a month where I would have to take Maxalt wafers and sleep it off. I have felt better stress wise since taking HH for the last 5 weeks as well. Would recommend

Cherimae J.

Cherimae J.asked

Happy Hormones

Can you take this while breastfeeding?

Cozzi

Cozziasked

Capsules

do you have the 60 hard capsules bottle for me to try.

Margaret Mcgilvrayasked

Capsules

I am wanting to try for the first time but cannot afford all the extras is it ok if I just take the capsules
Thankyou

SharonL
SharonL

Hi Margaret, have you done the online questionnaire? It helps you workout where things are out of whack. I had bloating so that’s why I also bought the Turmeric as well as the tablets. I added the liver detox later. If you do the questionnaire it explains what you need and why. They have a lot of good information for you to refer to. Perhaps you could message them and ask them for their recommendation as to what will be the most effective way for you to start and what would help you the most.
All the best, I hope this helps. Sharon

Thankyou Sharon

Margaret Mcgilvray

I have done the online assessment and you says turmeric and liver detox aswell ax tablets x

Sarah

Sarahasked

Happy Hormones

Can I take the Happy Hormones capsules if I'm pregnant? Currently TTC so not sure if I am or not but would like to know if I can start taking these now or should I wait?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Sarah, We suggest to stop when pregnant. There is no real danger however we prefer to let the body manage itself during pregnancy. Remember you can always send our support team an email at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Bella D.

Bella D.asked

Capsules

Hi I was just wondering if anyone on here takes the happy hormone capsules to help with endometriosis + polycystic ovaries pain as I have just ordered some?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Bella, If you can send us an email with your full history our practitioner team can advise you accordingly. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Joanne

Joanneasked

Happy Hormones

Is reflux a common symptom for menopause and if so, what helps?
I do take Happy Hormones powder every morning,
At the moment I’m also taking medication for anxiety.
I feel very low and want to be feeling normal again.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Joanne. If you drop our team an email they can try to help you out. support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Cheye

Cheyeasked

Happy Hormones

Has anyone found this helpful for hormonal acne?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Cheye, Acne is a complex condition and hormones do play a large role along with GUT health and diet as the three big factors. Have a read of this article and if you search our reviews there are 50 other ladies who have had their acne improve following our approach. https://happyhealthyyou.com.au/pages/reviews

Zoe B.

Zoe B.asked

Happy Hormones

I'm not sure whether to buy this product...will it help reduce anxiety levels? My anxiety is incredibly high at the moment, and I'm struggling. I have a feeling I might have a hormone imbalance but have never had any blood test to show this.

Judy S.
Judy S.

I dont have anxiety issues but going by others who have used it for this they have had great results. If you haven't already check out their fb page as there is a lot of information on there along with their staff who are only too happy to help and answer any questions you may have.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Zoe, There are many causes of Anxiety. One of the most common triggers however is hormonal changes. If you follow this link and search anxiety you will find over 400 reviews from ladies who have had their anxiety improve. https://happyhealthyyou.com.au/pages/reviews

Joann A.

Joann A.asked

Happy Hormones

Will this help with hair thinning due to hormonal imbalances?

Dahlia M
Dahlia M

I’m not sure, it’s best to check on the product website www.happyhormones.com.au I personally haven’t noticed, but everyone is different.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Joann, There are many reasons for hair loss. Hormones are one but thyroid, stress, iron and b vitamin deficiency are also common causes. We have many ladies report their hair is thicker and stronger after taking Happy Hormones but as Dahlia mentions this does not happen for every lady.

Julie Pavlou

Julie Pavlouasked

Happy Hormones

Hello group of happy hormones people I’m on 2 day and moods are good but hot flushes are awful should I up the dose

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Probably not the best place to ask a question Julie regarding your journey as this is a public review page. Drop our practitioner team an email at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au and the team will be happy to help on your health journey. Just quickly it can take up to a month before flushes subside and you may need to adjust the dose.

Lesley Mear

Lesley Mearasked

Happy Hormones

Hi how many capsules do you need to take and how much powder ?
Does it come from within Australia

Roseanne
Roseanne

I have only used the powder and it is 1 teaspoon daily

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes the product is Australian owned and made Lesley. For the capsules the dose if 2 capsules 2x a day and the powder 1 teaspoon 1x a day. For menopausal flushes and more chronic conditions you may require more however the team can advise you. support@happyhealthyyou.com.au. Reach out for any information and I suggest you complete our online assessment as a good starting point via the website.

Golddiggerasked

Happy Hormones

Hi have been on the tablets for a week do they create bloating at all as I'm experiencing this at night time

T M B
T M B

I think they rebalance you and you need to be patient through that period of time

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

You can send our practitioner team an email at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives