Happy Hormones Questions & Answers

94 questions from our users

Cancergirl
Cancergirlasked
Capsules

I am 61..just.. have been on hrt for 10 years..decided to wean myself off completely.
All symptoms came back.. mainly hot flushes..
I notice that some reviews are saying they have been taking HH for 2/3 years ..
Question 1:
Has the quality of ingredients of HH changed?
Question 2:
Do they contain fillers
Question 3.
Is more better.. ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. This is a third party review site. Can you drop us an email at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au and our team will be happy to help you.

chookmoo
chookmooasked
Capsules

I have been taking the Happy Hormones tablets since January this year. I still get hot flushes which is why I started on these, I am nearly out & not sure if I should continue to buy them! How do I know if they are helping me or not?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. Can I ask what dose you are taking? Also we have a lot of other tips and tricks you can try to minimise flushes. Have you been in touch with our practitioner team?

Amanda
Amanda asked
Happy Hormones

Are these ok for my 13 year old daughter who is menstruating and gets very emotional the week before her periods are due?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes Happy Hormones would be idea for her Amanda. Drop our team an email and they can best advise you about dosage. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

leigh
leighasked
Happy Hormones

Why isn't there a photo of the reverse side of the bottle with the ingredients?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

This is a public review site. We do not control it. You can check out everything at www.happyhealthyyyou.com.au

Jan C
Jan Casked

Which is the best way to take Happy Hormones.Powder v Capsules

Caroline
Caroline

I take the capsules, as they are easy to take with some water wherever you are.

m.smith
m.smithasked
Happy Hormones

Can you take happy calm while on a mild anti depressant

Leanne F.
Leanne F.asked
Capsules

could you please let me know what ingredients are in this product

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Leanne, Happy Hormones is made up of 11 ingredients. If you follow this link all the ingredients are listed. https://happyhealthyyou.com.au/products/happy-hormones-150g

Shenay asked
Capsules

I suffer from hot flushes/sleepiness nights , would it help me sleep thru as I am suffering waking up 5-6 times every night

Charmaine Smith
Charmaine Smith

Hi Shenay, I have been taking Happy Hormones for a few months now and I felt the difference within the first few days. My hot flushes are few and far between, I sleep well and my mood swings are heaps better. No weight gain whatsoever.

Shenay asked
Capsules

I suffer with hot flushes often especially at nights waking up every hour , will it help me sleep thru ?
And does it make you gain weight ?

Kirthana M
Kirthana M

Hi Shenay, I’ve only been on Happy Hormones capsules for 2 months, but they have reduced my night sweats quite noticeably , which in turn stops me waking up that often through the night. I still have nights of insomnia, but when I do finally manage to fall asleep, I sleep right through. i also take Happy Turmeric and Happy Calm , so I can’t say for definite which one of these is helping with the sleep. As for weight gain, haven’t noticed any so far. Hope this helps.

Shenay

How many capsules do you take per day ?
Do you take them in the morning or night ?

Shenay

Can you take 1 capsule per day ?
And do you take them in the morning or night ?

Ange
Angeasked
Happy Hormones

Since taking HH approx for 1 month I have very itchy skin. My arms, back and legs are constantly itchy. Am I having an allergic reaction to HH?

Emma G.
Emma G.asked
Happy Hormones

Does this product help for the Mirena crash? I am particularly feeling intense anxiety and panic as a result of the Mirena and I am having it taken out soon but think I'll need something to help me rebalance my hormones when the synthetic progesterone is removed.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Emma. Drop us an email and practitioner team can assist you. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Amanda
Amanda asked
Capsules

Hi, I suffer from sore joints, restless leg syndrome and have starting getting the occasional hot flash. Can you please tell me what might help with these. Thankyou

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Drop our team an email and we can best advise you from there Amanda. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Sam
Sam asked

Are they gluten free??

Yes they are Sam.

Jom
Jomasked
Capsules

I have had a ablation a few tears ago & no longer have a menstrual cycle. Have any of your clients experienced a return of their cycle taking HH. ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Not after an ablation Jom. We see cycles return however with women who have amenorrhea.

Marcela
Marcelaasked
Happy Hormones

Are the ingredients in this product safe to be taken following a stroke?

Ines

Hello Marcela, I’m not quite sure about that. Perhaps someone from HH will reply to this, alternatively if you go into the website you can chat with someone. They are incredibly responsive and helpful. Once you have HH opinion, I would suggest speaking to your doctor as well. All the best.

Allie
Allie

I am not qualified to answer you question how as I Ines said HH are very responsive on the sight and alot are naturopaths that are very educated on the HH products

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Marcela, This is a public site so best if you could send our practitioner team an email and they can look at your individual history to determine if it is safe to take. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Silvanaasked
Happy Hormones

What works quicker the capsules or powder?

Ines

I haven’t tried the powder but the capsules seem to work within a week I would say. I started them again and it’s been 4 days and I see small improvements already.

Silvana

Thank you for your reply. Im struggling with the dreaded weight gain that just doesn't seem to budge. Hopefully these tablets will help.

Ines

Oh yes! I hope it helps- best of luck.

Michaela K.
Michaela K.asked
Happy Hormones

I've just purchased the tablets... I'm 25 and get pretty bad PMS symptoms constantly (hot flushes, sweats, weight gain, bloating and terrible mood). Should I start on the recommended dose of 2 capsules twice a day?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Michaela, can you send us a mail at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au and we can help you out.

Vanessa
Vanessaasked

Hi Happy hormones.

I have terrible menopausal headaches, does happy hormones help with the headaches

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

If you could send our team of practitioners an email they will be happy to assist you Vanessa. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Suby
Subyasked

Hi
I have been taking happy hormones for a week & a half & feel great but have been having some diarrhoea problems. It’s seems to be getting progressively worse will this subside if I continue to take them.

Annette
Annette

It could be just your body detoxing but get on the site and ask one of the support team

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Suby. Best if you drop our practitioner team an email and they can advise you for your unique situation. It is most likely a dose change we need to make. support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

kirsty.inglis1
kirsty.inglis1asked
Happy Hormones

Will HH have a positive effect on someone without ovaries?

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives