Hoover Ultra Light

Hoover Ultra Light Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Gary Blacklaws

Gary Blacklawsasked

I am charging my vacuum but there nothing happening. Any help?

Hi,
I would recommend taking the machine, and proof of purchase, to your nearest Godfreys store to be booked in for further inspection under warranty, just to make sue there are no underlying issues.

Maggaret Easked

Dirt getting caught in the tube even after filter cleaned

Hi Maggaret E,
the filters may be due for replacement.
Filters do do need to be replaced around every 6-12 months.

Maggaret E

Where do you buy them and how much are they?

Hi Maggaret,
The filters can be purchased through your nearest Godfreys store.
The mesh cone filter is $11.95 and the exhaust filter is $9.95.

Trixie B.

Trixie B.asked

Have plugged in the charger but it is not charging is there a back to charging it

Meg
Meg

Check the battery is placed properly

STEVE
STEVE

I had the same problem, red light came on but wouldn’t charge. Took back to store to get them to check with another battery off there demo and it was the battery that had failed, so you may have to replace your battery.

Hi Trixie,
Some great advise above.
We would recommend taking the machine into your nearest Godfreys store, they can check the machine with both the battery and charging cord from their demo machine.
From they they can work out where the issue is and advise you of your options for resolution.

Pamela Dickie

Pamela Dickieasked

What type of charging station required.

Geoff

Geoffasked

Where can I get a battery for my vacuum cleaner...it seems ridiculous that you can't replace the battery...this is the 2nd one I have bought & won't be buying anymore Hoover products as it seems they are disposable after 12 months when the warranty runs out... Hoover you need to pick up your game..

Shelleyasked

where can I get a new battery for mine please it just won't recharge anymore ? surely Godfrey's must know ? I purchased mine from them last year surely somebody must be selling them,otherwise what's the point of producing them ! Come on Hoover do something about this now for your customers or is this going to be another useless item made in China,I hope you can prove to me to be wrong. I am waiting in anticipation.

limegirl
limegirl

It says on the back of the user manual to call Hoover Customer Care with any product queries. Australia 1300 360 845

Shelley

Will try Hoover customer care then watch this space !

Matt124391asked

Where can I get a new battery? The battery has died just 2 months outside of warranty.

I have not started looking but Godfreys is offering these services so try to contact them. if I start I will probably start looking on ebay first.

Kiming
Kiming

I believe that you cannot get a replacement battery.

Matt124391

Thanks very much. I have tried but it appears that the battery is not available even from Godfrey's where I purchased the item

Get an answer from our members and Hoover representatives