Hoover Ultra Power 21.6V 2-in-1 StickVac

Hoover Ultra Power 21.6V 2-in-1 StickVac Questions & Answers

43 questions from our users

D.Dasked

Where can I buy the PCB for this vacuum and how much is it?

Hi,
Unfortunately the PCB's for this machine are not available as a separate part, this comes as part of the handvac assembly.
Part Number: 14120117
Price: $59.95
This can be ordered through your nearest Godfreys store or over the phone by calling 1300 360 845.

Rippoff....!

Gabrielle M.

Gabrielle M.asked

Why has light and brush stopped working? Hand vac still working

Hi Gabrielle,
We are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your machine.
There may be a connection issue in the head, to check this, the machine will need to be taken into your nearest Godfreys store and booked in for inspection.

Raj M.

Raj M.asked

The light in my Hoover Ultra Power does not blink while charging on station,

Does the battery need changing? it is 3 years old,

Hi Raj,
We are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your machine.
There may be an issues with the battery, charger or PCB, we would recommend taking the machine and charger into your nearest Godfreys store for further inspection.

Lynda R.

Lynda R.asked

Where is the battery located on the Hoover Ultra Power Stick Vac?

Hi Lynda,
The battery for the Hoover Ultra Power is located within the handvac of the machine, this is not a removable battery, if you do require replacement the handvac assembly as a whole would require replacement.
Part Number: 14120117
Price: $59.95
This part can be ordered through your nearest Godfreys store or over the phone with us by calling 1300 360 845.

Amyasked

I bought a hoover Air stick Pro stickvac 5223 in 2017 and then had a problem with dust getting clogged. bought another powerhead that was suppose to be an improvement 2019 but still a problem back 3 time then battery needed replacing and had a service 2020. Now has been back and forward because powerhead is faulty but NOW they say the new head won't fit my Air stick. It has been in the shop since December and January. It has cost me $668.00 and I'm lucky if I have 2years of use. It has just been used as a quick clean so not used a lot. I feel if they can't get a part give me a new one. Not very happy.

Hi Amy,
We are sorry to hear of the troubles you have had with your Hoover air Stick Pro! Can you please let us know what the repair number is so we can follow up your current repair for you?

275 7457 or 275 669

Hi Amy,
Thank you for your reply, however we were not able to locate the repair. The repair number is generally a 12 digit - do you have this? If not, please email through the name it was booked under and the store it was booked through so we can follow up:
E: customerservice@godfreys.com.au
In subject line of email - 'Case 462250'
Looking forward to your reply.

Joanna j

Joanna jasked

Hi, i was using the vacuum the other day and it just suddenly stopped with all the lights blinking. I tried to turn it on again and it didn’t and the blue lights just kept blinking. I charged it for a while but the next day it still didn’t work and it was still blinking. What can i do?

Hi Joanna,
We're sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your Hoover.
Please check and clean your filters, empty the dust canister and check for blockages. If you have completed this and the machine is still not working correctly, please take you machine, charger and receipt (if under warranty) into your nearest Godfreys store for inspection. The store will be able to advise your next steps.
Good luck with your machine!

Kaye N.asked

How to get the dust container of to empty the dirt out

Hey Kaye,
On your manual, please look at page 2 and 3, #12 is the canister release buttons, one on either side of the machine. You will need to pinch those grey buttons together and lift up and it should release the canister.
If you are having issues, you are most welcome to visit your nearest Godfreys store and they store staff can help you.
Good luck :)
The Hoover Team.

Pat Boagasked

where is power point attached to vac

Hi Pat,
The charging cord for this machine plugs into the charging stand.
The machine is then placed on the stand to charge.
Please see the below link for further assistance and downloadable user manual.

Pat Boag

please send me a diagram of EXACTLY where is hole to connect
sincerely
Pat

Hi Pat,
The hole where the charger plugs into the stand is shown in the pictures on page 9 of the user manual.
If you do not have a copy of the manual you can download this from the Godfreys website via the link provided in our previous message.

Imelda Hyde

Imelda Hydeasked

I can’t find where to connect the charger ?

Hi Imelda,
The charging cord plugs into the back of the charging stand on the left hand side.
This is shown on page 9 of the user manual.

Indira H.asked

Vacuum is not charging. Can we fix it by ourselves?

Indira H.

Hi It’s not charging Can we fix it by ourselves?

Hi Indira,
There may be an issue with the charger, battery of PCB.
We would recommend taking the machine into your nearest Godfreys store, with proof of purchase, for further inspection.

William

Williamasked

Would any of your kind self share battery run time in low power setting and max power setting? Cheers

Hi William,
The Hoover Ultra Power has a runtime of up to 45 minutes, this is on the low power setting as a stickvac, on high power you should be getting around 20 minutes.
These times can depend on the type of flooring you have.

Mick 1

Mick 1asked

Hi I have a hover ultra power vacuum stick the problem that it is doing is when you turn it on the led lights go as you are vacuum they just turn off any idea

Hi Mick,
Check and see if the brush also stops moving. If so it is most likely the wire connection that is begining to fray. Unfortunately this is a design fault that is caused by the rotating head.
Hoovers recommendation is to buy a new head (which will in time fail as well) or you can do what they suggested to me and not use it as much.. Hope this helps

Tarryn
Tarryn

This was happening to us. Took it in and there was a lose wire. Fixed quickly and good as new.

Lyn R.

Lyn R.asked

Purchased Hoover ultra power for at least 2 years from Godfrey and just recently the led lights are no longer working to see in dark areas, can these be replaced?

Carl

I don't believe so. You'll probably need to replace the entire head. Not worth it, in my opinion.

Hi Lyn,
We would recommend taking the machine into your nearest Godfreys store, with proof of purchase, to be inspected as the fault may not be in the head, this may be caused by a connection issue or the PCB.

Julie

Julieasked

My brush roller had lots of cotton on it, and started screaming. Stopped machine, removed cotton and restarted. Still screaming and not rolling. I clean my filter and roller regularly, but had been sewing

Hi Julie,
We would recommend to take the brush out and make sure the bearings are clear.
If you are still experiencing issues we would recommend taking the machine into your nearest Godfreys store for further inspection.

Anne-marie C.

Anne-marie C.asked

How do you replace batteries in this product

Hi Anne-Marie,
Unfortunately the batteries in this machine are not sold separately, to replacement the battery you would need to replace the whole handvac assembly.
This part can be ordered through your nearest Godfreys store or over the phone by calling 1300 360 845.

Mark L.
Mark L.

very bad design

Elizabeth N.

Elizabeth N.asked

Where can I order filters from?

Hi Elizabeth,
Replacement filters for the Ultra Power can be purchased through Godfreys, in store, online via the below link or over the phone by calling 1800 815 270.

Maureen J.asked

my vacuum lasts approx 10min before switching off, yet it is on charge for hours. any idea as what the problem might be?

Hi Maureen,
We are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your machine.
There may be an issues with the battery or charger of the machine.
We would recommend taking it into your nearest Godfreys store, when they reopen, to be booked in for further inspection.

Thanks for the advise

shirley98

shirley98asked

Not holding a charge for long do I need a new battery and if so how much please Hoover ultra power

Hi Shirley,
Replacement batteries for the Ultra Power come as part of the handvac assembly.
This can be purchased through Godfreys for $59.95.

Annoyed mum

Annoyed mumasked

Why is it that once the light stops working the main suction stops working. The brushes just stop spinning. Nothing is blocked and the battery is fine. What an absolutely useless machine you have produced!!

shikera333
shikera333

No idea what's going on. We have never had the lights go out. The only time I found the roller stopped spinning is if there was cotton or long hair wrapped around it. I removed the brushes, cleaned the brushes and off it went again.

Hi,
We are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your machine.
We would recommend taking the machine into your nearest Godfreys store, when the re-open, to book the machine in for further inspection.

skezza
skezza

Mine has been doing the same for the last month and I only purchased it late last year. It seems to work when I direct the head to the right, but then when I straighten up or direct it to the left, it cuts out again.

casey.russ.nz

casey.russ.nzasked

Why does the light on power head go off after five seconds of use? Vacuum works fine, but the light keeps going off. It's empty and the filters are clean. Does this mean anything? The charging lights also flash when the light goes off.

Hi Casey,
We are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your machine.
There may be a connection issues or an issues with the PCB in the machine.
We would recommend taking the machine into your nearest Godfreys store for further inspection.
Please be advised that due to the COVID-19 outbreak the Godfreys stores and service centres are currently closed.
The Hoover Team

Get an answer from our members and Hoover representatives