JBL Xtreme

MPN: 36523596

4 questions from our users

Tarzan

Tarzanasked

I replaced the battery in my JBL Xtreme & connected the A/C adapter to charge the new battery - but it still won’t work... My JBL comes on & then it cuts off within a couple of minutes... A red light flashes which indicates the battery isn’t charged ( none of the white lights for the charge level are lit)... I plugged my iPhone into 1 of 2 USB ports on my JBL w/ the A/C adapter still connected - which I’ve done before to charge my iPhone, but now my iPhone won’t charge as it should... Does anyone know what the problem is ? Is it possibly the A/C adapter ? Thank you :)

peterlonz
peterlonz

I do not believe I am equiped to help with your problem.
If I were in your shoes I'd return the product to the manufacturer or retailer & have them investigate.
Typically they will have access to experienced technicians who should be able to help

Sahil S

Sahil Sasked

will it play off a flash drive?

BJ_JT
BJ_JT

Hi there.

Unfortunately mine doesn’t. I have tried this but it’s pure Bluetooth or AUX in.

Ren Ren

Ren Renasked

I just purchased jbl extreme speaker. Can i play music while my speaker is charging?

pwo128
pwo128

Yes, you can. It won't harm the speaker at all.

Chancellor

Chancellorasked

Will charging and playing music hurt the battery?

TECHCHECK
TECHCHECK

Battery is designed for this process and wont hurt it but just keep in mind not to flatten the charge right out. Keep ot topped up and every now and then run for a couple hrs then charge to cycle it a bit.

Get an answer from our members and JBL representatives