JBL Xtreme

JBL Xtreme Questions & Answers

MPN: 36523596

4 questions from our users

I replaced the battery in my JBL Xtreme & connected the A/C adapter to charge the new battery - but it still won’t work... My JBL comes on & then it cuts off within a couple of minutes... A red light flashes which indicates the battery isn’t charged ( none of the white lights for the charge level are lit)... I plugged my iPhone into 1 of 2 USB ports on my JBL w/ the A/C adapter still connected - which I’ve done before to charge my iPhone, but now my iPhone won’t charge as it should... Does anyone know what the problem is ? Is it possibly the A/C adapter ? Thank you :)
I do not believe I am equiped to help with your problem. If I were in your shoes I'd return the product to the manufacturer or retailer & have them investigate. Typically they will have access to experienced technicians who should be able to help

will it play off a flash drive?
Hi there. Unfortunately mine doesn’t. I have tried this but it’s pure Bluetooth or AUX in.

I just purchased jbl extreme speaker. Can i play music while my speaker is charging?
Yes, you can. It won't harm the speaker at all.

Get an answer from our members and JBL representatives