JURA ENA 8

Listing monitored by JURA Australia

4 questions from our users

Michael L
Michael Lasked

will the full size Claris Smart filter fir the ENA8 unit?

mtg
mtg

Yes it will Michael. That's what I am using too.

ChelsM
ChelsMasked

Does anyone have an issue with excess grounds and sometimes some water ending up in the back of the machine behind the bin? Is this normal or what could be causing it?

Karen
Karen asked

Why is the milk coming out cold in to the cup when I make a latte. I have the Jura ENA 8 signature line. Not happy

sylvia
sylvia

Karen the milk is coming out cold into the cup is because Jura ENA 8 signature line is the worst coffee machine ever invented.
You will not get even warm coffee at the highest setting in a Jura coffee machine they should be taken off the shelves by all retailers.

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

If important contact them directly

Marissa K.
Marissa K.

I had the same problem and I can confirm I have now fixed this issue. It was a very simple installation error on my part and JURA customer support helped me solve the problem. My milk coffees are now hot (temperature as served in a cafe). My issue was I connected the wrong milk tube that came with the milk jug to the machine. It is very important that you connect the tubing with the black part to the machine. I’ve had no issues since doing this.

Maja L.
Maja L.asked

What's the temperature of "portion of milk foam" on your Ena8? Mine shows 42C/107.6 F and I find it way too cold...

JURA Australia
Jura A.JURA Australia

Dear Maja,
Thank you for you question, there are couple of ways to increase the temp, by changing to high and pre-heating cups as well. If you would like further information and step by step instructions please emails us at support2@au.jura.com

Get an answer from our members and JURA Australia representatives