Kaden KS Series

Kaden KS Series Questions & Answers

KS18 (5.0kW), KS09 (2.6kW), KS12 (3.5kW), etc...

15 questions from our users

Robert B.asked

P4 comes up while trying to operate the heat mode

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your inquiry.

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Kaden air conditioner.

Could you please provide your contact details and any relevant information at kaden.support@reece.com.au and one of our Kaden Technical specialists will be more than happy to assist you with your inquiry.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

benno

bennoasked

KS Series

i installed kayden for a client 6 months ago with a orange pump was called back as it s fan appears to surge and it sometimes spitswater and does not cool any where i expected it . the small one i installed in the bed rm is so much better. any surgestions

Hi Benno,

Thanks for your inquiry.

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Kaden air conditioner that you installed.

If you could please provide your contact details to kaden.support@reece.com.au one of our Kaden Technical Product Specialists will be more than happy to assist you with your inquiry.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Joseph T.

Joseph T.asked

KS12 (3.5kW)

Hi, I Would like to know more about the USB wireless Capability if it is compatible for this model KS12, Not much info; on it though, KADEN could you please explain if its available or do i have to use a Sensibo unit instead ?
joe t

Adrian
Adrian

Hi, you will need a USB dongle. You can purchase from Reece HVAC.

Gavin H

Gavin Hasked

KS Series

Why does the unit continue to blow cool air even when the temperature is reached?

Hi Gavin,

Thank you for inquiry.

The Kaden KS split system air conditioner features inverter technology which allows the system to provide different amounts of cooling to reach and maintain the set temperature in the most efficient way.

The indoor unit will continue to blow air even once the set temperature is reached to help maintain the temperature in the room rather than turning on and off and once the temperature drops below the set temperature for a certain period of time the outdoor unit will power down.

By inverting up and down will help to save energy by allowing the setpoint to be reached and maintained more efficiently and helps to increase the longevity of the unit.

If you have any further questions about your unit please feel free to contact us at kaden.support@reece.com.au.

Steven R.asked

KS Series

just had kaden installed will not go cooler than 26.7 degrees why?

Hi Steven,

We are sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with your Kaden Air Conditioner.

Could you please provide us with your contact details and any relevant information at kaden.support@reece.com.au so we can look into the matter further for, you and our Kaden technical specialist will contact you and assist you with your concerns.

Steven R.

Sorry it has taken awhile to respond , problem solved. As it stood it was no way a fault of the kaden unit apologies if implied at all was very frustrating to have installed and not positive result unit working great going to be cold not cool summer was gas leak again no way unit fault

Peter J

Peter Jasked

KS24 (7.0kW)

We recently moved into a new unit. The unit has a new KS24 installed. The installation manual advises that a wind baffle can be located in front of the outside unit to minimize the effect of strong winds. What distance should this be ? Currently the inside unit struggles to maintain 20 degrees on cold nights. Slows down and blows out cool air. Who should we contact? Thanks Peter Jose. email: pjtjose6@bigpond.com

Donna D

Donna Dasked

KS24 (7.0kW)

I recently had a KS24 installed. I've been away for a few months and on returning and using the system note that the heat does not work at all. I recall it working on the day of installation for the few minutes that I had it on, but it hasn't been used since. I've checked all trouble shooting ideas. Very disappointing. Can you help, or do I need to go back to the installer? thanks

Hi Donna,

Sorry to hear about your unit not working. We can potentially diagnose the problem over the phone or get one of our after sales agents out to look over the unit for you if you like? To arrange this you will need to call 1800 080 055 and arrange a time suitable for you.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

ellen buss

Kaden is pretty good I had the same trouble the installer at the time was no help but Kaden sent someone out who looked at it and reported back to Kaden they then replaced the whole system the installers were great the heater on it works well haven't tried the air as yet because there hasn't been many cool days speak with them on there customer service line they are very good at answering any of your questions and they will tell you what they will do there was no problem with them giving me a new one they arranged everything hope this helps

ellen bussasked

KS18 (5.0kW)

how am I to get this machine fixed if I can not even get him to ring your service people and give them the invoice it has been 4 weeks heat and cold and I have a fan stuck in the wall can you help me get it fixed or send some one out thank you

Hi Ellen,
You will not have to get him to call our customer care team, you can do so on 1800 080 055. Or alternatively if you provide your number we can give you to call to arrange a service agent to come out and look at your air conditioner.

Cesar N

Cesar Nasked

KS Series

Hi just move in recently on a new house with brand new kaden split aircon fitted works fine when I used it, we had an outage few days ago then my aircon not turning on anymore, is there a reset button? Remote is working fine at this stage. Any idea please?

Hi Cesar,
On the right hand side of the indoor unit there is a manual on/off button. Try pressing this button to see if this can restart the unit.
If this doesn't work I would recommended contacting the Kaden customer care department, they will be able to troubleshoot the issue over the phone or send out a qualified service technician to fix the issue. Our customer care department phone number is 1800 080 055.

Missasked

KS Series

Why does the fan constantly continue when it's reached it temputre while lever goes half way and blow out cold air usually when reach temp the fan stops till it sensors to come back to heat up again. Never had issues with other splits I've had hate to see my electricity bill with this

Bill T.
Bill T.

Fan is supposed to run when cooling

Joanasked

KS Series

Why is my slit system not giving enough heat even set at 30 degrees I have to use another heater as well and my house is only a small unit

Miss

Joan I have same issue also. Does your fan constantly run even if it's hit it's temp and blow cold air the intire time

Yes it does
I hate it

Miss

Every time I call they give you a different answer it's the switch board that got replaced and doing the same thing now they are saying it's how the plumber installed it with the thermostat not correctly adjusted

Joanasked

KS Series

Why does my split system not warm up properly
Even set at 30 degrees

SCH

SCHasked

KS28 (8,0kW)

does this model have a inverter

Jake
Jake

Yes all Kaden WHS are inverters

Alexandra D.

Alexandra D.asked

KS Series

Hi just had a laden installed why is excess water flowing down the outside downpipe

Jen P
Jen P

Evaporative airconditioning systems flush themselves out every few hours to keep the system fresh and clean.

Get an answer from our members and Kaden representatives

Kaden KS Series