Kellogg's Corn Flakes

Kellogg's Corn Flakes Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Jim H.

Jim H.asked

Revert to your previous recipes for all your flake products. The ones available now are RUBBISH Can I have my money back please?

Jim H.

Jim H.asked

What has happened to your cornflakes they are tasteless? Do not blame Euro rules because we are leaving.

Sylvie

Sylvieasked

When are the real cornflakes coming back ones i can eat

Tracy C.

Tracy C.asked

Kelloggs cornflakes are just awful, just had some for breakfast, had to throw them away. So another box i will be putting in the bin! Kelloggs need to change them back.... i won’t be buying them anymore :(

DIXIE

DIXIEasked

Why do your cornflakes taste absolutely disgusting now.?.. at first i thought i'd bought a duff box... after buying another at a totally different shop realised that something was wrong... Ive always avoided cheap make cornflakes but now i think i'd rather eat my socks after a hard days work as they'd be softer and definately tastier....they are no longer crunchy but gum splitters....i feel like prosecuting you for assault on my mouth and taste buds..... (if it aint broke dont fix it)....it seams as though you've done what heinz did to tomato ketchup... you used to have to shake the bottle hard to get the sauce out... nowadays you still have to shake the bottle hard... so you dont get a rush of watery vinegar all over your food.....oh well... you cut corners and you'll lose out big time... thats common sense... no matter how big your company is people may avoid many of your products because of this..(just like me)... TIME TO GET YOUR QUALITY CONTROL UNDER CONTROL......

Get an answer from our members and Kellogg's representatives