4Kmart Anko 2200W Bagless

Colleen L
Colleen L

Can you purchase filters for anko model sl 153b

Kmart   DM

Would you be able to share more information here: external link or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

C M.
C M.

Where can you buy filters for anko vacuum 2200w barrel

Kmart   DM

Hi there, please feel free to reach out to our team members in store as they may be able to provide a replacement if your product is still under warranty. If you'd like to discuss this further, please share your details here external link or call us on 1800 124 125

laurel
laurel

I got this brand new anko 2200w bag less vacuum from a friend but just realised that the hose is missing. Can I buy the hose separately? Or is there another hose that would work ? Help !

Maddy
Maddy

I bought SL 157C a year ago and it’s not turning on. It was perfect till a day ago but not working. I cleaned the filter and inside but still having issue to turning on. Anywhere I can fix or any idea to troubleshoot plz?

Marco P.
Marco P.

Hi Maddy, had the same problem after about 2 years. The switch is a bit dicky. I pulled it apart (about 8 screws) and cleaned the dust around the switch insert - works fine now.

Jackie N
Jackie N

I bought the 2200 bagless vac 4 days ago, on Thursday 29th October, i have used it once in the loungeroom, today I tried it on tiles with the appropriate head. It got really hot and the dirt doesn't spin in the dust cannister. I checked the filters, they look clean but ive only used it once, am I doing something wrong?

Valann K
Valann K

I have a ANKO cordless stick vacuum cleaner. i need to buy a filter for it. The model no is V8260-12A.
any idea where i can get this filter?

Lynne
Lynne

Where do you store the two small heads

Mary jean Phillips
Mary jean Phillips

I have the anko 2000 watt vacuum. Is the 2200 watt has the.same filter as the above vacuum???

Carmel M.
Carmel M.

Can you buy new filters for this machine

Charli R.
Charli R.

Hi Carmel, I’m sure you could. We haven’t had it that long and haven’t bought any yet. We must admit, it’s served us very well so far. We recommend.

Ellah M.
Ellah M.

Hello, is there somewhere I can get a vacuum head from ours broke and I’m struggling to find one

Alizy S.
Alizy S.

it works on wet and dry /?

AMM
AMM

My 2400w vacuum head has broken - can I replace it ?

Anne F.
Anne F.

Can I replace the long steel part connected to the vacuum head

Dave D.

Have they got a thermal overload in them?

Dave D.

Have they got a thermal overload in them.

Ros F
Ros F

How do I clean or remove the filter

Islandlass

I know how to empty it but not how to get the other thing out that needs cleaning. NO instructions manual or warranty card.

Jan
Jan

Works well until I attach the floor cleaning head then it stops sucking I have checked for blockages but there are none sucks well until I put the head on

Bree
Bree

Anyone else getting static shocks from the top of the handle because of the two screws...

Sahar
Sahar

I bought recently and gave me shock on first use. Going to return

Jessica J.
Jessica J.

How do you clean the head ? The roller is tangled with hair

Leon B.
Leon B.

How long is the power cord

Trish M.
Trish M.

Does it pick up pet fur

Vonster
Vonster

No, mine struggled to pick up general fluff. I needed to go over and over and over the same area. I have 3 cats and pet hair is a bit more of a challenge to pick up for a vacuum cleaner. I'd go for a more expensive brand for pet hair removal - mind you that doesn't mean a Dyson. I also had the Dyson Animal at one stage that I saved up for ages, complete waste of money. My older Hoover was much better for pet hair.

Jcd
Jcd

I personally wouldnt use this for picking up pet fur. My daughter has a little pug dog and he is short haired and it struggles to pick up his hair after they have been for a visit and i have to clean up. I usually use my big heavy old dyson for pet hair as its far more powerful.

Islandlass

My evidence is YES. We have a pomchi and she sheds all the time, despite brushing. I like the machine, so far, still v new.

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

Extra Information